Redes sociales
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

My daily routine

My daily routine Empty My daily routine

Mensaje por Lizbeth Martinez Gpe Mar Nov 06, 2018 12:43 am

Hello classmates here l share what l do in my daily routine
at six O´clock the morning the alarm sounds and it´s time to get up to go to school and have an excellent day , six twenty in the morning l barely finished washing my face , put on my uniform and combed my hair , half past six in the morning l put my backpack for school and my mom gives me money for school , six forty five in the morning l do the homework that l need or l go to see my cell phone or at that time l go to the stop to take the car to go to school , six fifty in the morning l take the car to go school , seven fifteen in the morning l arrive at the bus stop and wait a little to take the combi and go to school , seven twenty five in the morning get to school seven thirty a.m ring the bell , to enter the first class , ten in the morning l go to the recess , lunch with my bets friend Ximena and sometimes l do the homework that l need , ten and a half in the morning ring the bell to enter the fourth class , one p.m ring the bell to go to my house , but birds l stay at my reading hours and when it is tuesday and thursday l stay ay my baseball school , two p.m l have my reading time , three p.m l leave my baseball school is something heavy and take the combi to go to the bus stop , three thirty in the afternoon get home , three forty in the afternoon i eat lunch with my family ,three fifty in the afternoon l start doing my housework in my house , six in the afternoon out the chores of my house l go to my grandmother´s house to see what she does , or l go to my cousin´s house to visit he or l go to the cyber to do my homework , seven p.m l go with my mom to bring in acellar thet we have to take out packages of baby diaper , eight o´clock at night l have dinner with my family , half past eight p.m start doing my home work , twelve morning in the morning l finish the homework , and i go to sleep.

Lizbeth Martinez Gpe