Redes sociales
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

my daily routine

my daily routine Empty my daily routine

Mensaje por Viridiana Martínez M Miér Nov 07, 2018 4:28 pm

...MY DAILY ROUTINE...
my name is VIRIDIANA MARTINEZ l wont to tell you my daily routine as from monday to friday.
l study in school almost the routine is the same monday, tuesday, wednesday, thursday and friday l wake up at five thirty l change my hair and breakfast with my brothers so l say goodbye to my parrents because the bus passes at half past six we arrived at the stop and took the bus then l arrived at the school and classes began at seven thirty usually with my friend Areli and Adai if l have pendig honework l put then l go to the recess at ten o`clock and l enter the classes at ten thirty and l leave at one o`clock this is almost every day leave from the school l dresed with jeans an always to my mom and then l do my homework and at nine o`clock l compose my clothes but on saturday l get up about nine thirty l hurry to get the task home l take a bath and l get settled and if in case of having pending tasks it is because at six o`clock we go to mass, l mom because my dad and my brother Alan and Felix sometimes play baseball and we come back at seven thirty and breast and family l go to sleep about nine-thirty.

*what is your favorite part of the day?
in the afternoon because l arrive at my house and l love being with my family and enjoying the day that gives us life.

*what would be you dream day?
l would like some day to be a great fashion designer so that my family is proud of me as well as rewarding them for aberme offered a better education.

Viridiana Martínez M