Redes sociales
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

my daily routine

2 participantes

my daily routine  Empty my daily routine

Mensaje por Ricardo JulianPerezTrujil Dom Nov 04, 2018 11:11 pm

Hi, my name is Ricardo Julian Perez Trujillo, my list number 37
Today i will tell you my daily routine
Every day i start wake up at six in the morning and i usually go for my uniform clothes to change and then fater as wing seven in the morning breakfast with my mom and my brothers and the brush my teeth, take my backpack and go to school, when i go to school i always take a bus at arrivesa a around seven in the morning, as always evry day study six hours, after school i go to my house where i leave my backpack and take karate costumbe to go to tlacotepec, it in tlacotepec teaches me karate in the gym sinergy by sensei hermelindo, i practice karate for about three hours and there ffore i leaves at one in the afternoon of school and as i go to my house i get to karate at two in the afternoon and i leaves at five in the afternoon. after there i go back to my house where i start to do my home activities where i just did them at about six thirty in the afternoon, after i startdoing my starks for when i just do my homework i take a bath, a little bit later i see a little tv or i see my phone to distract my self, and finallyi go to sleep at eleven thirty at night to have energy for a new day
My favority moment of the day is the karate hour.
In my community we are used to work in the planting, here in San Marcos we plant and harvest corn and on Sundays there are food stalls, clothes and toys.
what would be you dream day?the day of my dreams will be to see me graduate from college and with my girlfriend celebrating
whats is your favorite day of the week?My favorite day is Sundays since I study and work

Ricardo JulianPerezTrujil

my daily routine  Empty I liked your routine that wonderful days you have friend Ricardo

Mensaje por Rosendo Lopez Jue Nov 08, 2018 5:45 pm

Ricardo JulianPerezTrujil escribió:Hi, my name is Ricardo Julian Perez Trujillo, my list number 37
Today i will tell you my daily routine
Every day i start wake up at six in the morning and i usually go for my uniform clothes to change and then fater as wing seven in the morning breakfast with my mom and my brothers and the brush my teeth, take my backpack and go to school, when i go to school i always take a bus at arrivesa a around seven in the morning, as always evry day study six hours, after school i go to my house where i leave my backpack and take karate costumbe to go to tlacotepec, it in tlacotepec teaches me karate in the gym sinergy by sensei hermelindo, i practice karate for about three hours and there ffore i leaves at one in the afternoon of school and as i go to my house i get to karate at two in the afternoon and i leaves at five in the afternoon. after there i go back to my house where i start to do my home activities where i just did them at about six thirty in the afternoon, after i startdoing my starks for when i just do my homework i take a bath, a little bit later i see a little tv or i see my phone to distract my self, and finallyi go to sleep at eleven thirty at night to have energy for a new day
My favority moment of the day is the karate hour.
In my community we are used to work in the planting, here in San Marcos we plant and harvest corn and on Sundays there are food stalls, clothes and toys.
what would be you dream day?the day of my dreams will be to see me graduate from college and with my girlfriend celebrating
whats is your favorite day of the week?My favorite day is Sundays since I study and work

Rosendo Lopez