Redes sociales
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

My daily routine

My daily routine  Empty My daily routine

Mensaje por zuriel Miér Nov 07, 2018 9:25 pm

My day begin when i wake up at seven in the morning ,the firs thing i do is eat cereal with milk or what my parents give me breakfast. After breakfast i buey my teeth to go to school at seven forty i leave school a fewdays late or early . i go to muy parents and my brothers , muy parents becaused they are dedicated to the bussiness ,i and my brothers help them.muy father of a character some thing serious and my mother of a character then good vibes ,my mother before having ver business,works in a bank and my father workd in the roads ferracias.what they do in my community is the: livestock to field to go,church despite being a comity of many problems we are united and figth for the benefit of the community without looking for harm to those who are not her
What is your favorite parte of the day?
My favorite part of the day is when i go to sleep the work day ends for my parents or good for the whole family i fall a sleep until ,finish my homework at about ten o' clock and su waiting for the next day
What would be the day of your dreams?
The day of my dreams would be when i met Michael Jordán

zuriel