Redes sociales
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

My Daily Routine

My Daily Routine Empty My Daily Routine

Mensaje por Flor Jazmin Perez Lopez Mar Nov 06, 2018 5:50 pm

My dail routine storts al 6:00 o`clock, I get ready to leove leave home, Iget my school uniform comb my hair brush my teeth and set all my thing in my school bag than, I will need and after that I eat my breakfast. Iuse to leave home early to take a van which takes meto the school at 7:00 o`clock, I get school at 7:30 exactly at the same time beging my classes schedole of 50 minutes, eat class at the and of all classes.  I stay at the school I hour with my friend or I start working on my homework. After that I go home by public transportation to get home at 2:00 p.m.
I start going my homework in my restroom dring, I use to take a shower at 9:30 p.m. I keep with my homework. I go to sleep how much homework, I have to do.
I`m never quiet in class, I spend all my time talking or laughin. I rarel try to keep quiet.
What is your favorite part of the day?
Spending time locked in my room, listening to music with my headphones, no norese that bothers me.
What would be the day of your dreams?
To fulfill even one single dream of my mothe that is my biggest dream.

Flor Jazmin Perez Lopez