Redes sociales
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

Primero C Foro de ingles: Actividades diarias

+28
Nataly Nohemi Garcia
RODRIGUEZ QUINTERO RAUL
Yahir Rosas Molina
Martinez Arely
Manuel Yahir Telles
Ariel López
Victoria231203
Andrea Gorgonio Reyes
Angélica Tobías
Alma Liliana RR
Víctor Hugo Laureano
Jesús Ángel Carrera M.
Lesly Luna ROJAS
Isai Gamez Castillo
Esperanza Martinez
Alan Varillas Hernández
Yuribel Varillas Varillas
Dayan Alondra Rossini
Sarai Trujillo Huerta
Concepcion Ponce Palafox
sydney varillas maceda
Jose Morales Flores
Lizbeth Varillas Juárez
Jhoana magdalena ruiz
Yasmin Rodriguez Cruz
Jonas Eduardo Martinez Ra
Harry Montoya
Admin
32 participantes

Página 3 de 3. Precedente  1, 2, 3

Primero C Foro de ingles: Actividades diarias - Página 3 Empty Hello Jonas, I like your favorite part of the day and more because living with friends and family is something that I also like to do

Mensaje por Manuel Yahir Telles Mar Nov 06, 2018 8:54 pm

Jonas Eduardo Martinez Ra escribió:                                     My daily routine

My name is Jonas Eduardo Martinez Ramos,  and I want to share with you how is my daily routine in the week and on weekends.

I get up at 6:30, I wash my face, brush my teeth and change my clothes.I do not usually spend the day with my mom and my sister, I'm almost no hungry in the morning, I usually leave my house at 7:00 to get to school at 7:05. From 7:30 to 10:00 I am in classes. I always go out to recess at 10:00 and throughout the recess, I am with my friends, I am always whit Kevin and we always go for burritos, recess always ends at 10:30. At 10:30 I go back to class and I usually go out at 1:00. My friends and I usually go to the X box to play for an hour. I arrive at my house at 2:30 and my mom my sister and we sit down to eat we usually finish eating at 3:30 later I do my homework until 8:00 and from 8:30 to 9:00 we have dinner after dinner we watch the TV and we talk about come was our day. I always take a bath at 10:30 and finally I fall asleep at 11:00.

Weekends
I wake up at 9:00 am. Later as whit my sister and my mom, the we watch TV or talk.
On Saturday I wash my clothes, and sometimes I go out with no friends to play and I return until evening at dinner time with is at 7:00 pm. I do homework until 10:00 pm. and go to sleep.
On sunday sometimes I go with my mother and my sister, or live together more. I do homework from 8:00 to 10:00 pm. I take a bath and finally I go to sleep at 11:00 pm.

What is your favorite part of the day?
My favorite part of the day is when I go out play with my friends, and when we chat with the family

What would be your dream day?
For me a dream day would be that I get to Mars

Manuel Yahir Telles

Primero C Foro de ingles: Actividades diarias - Página 3 Empty hello...!! Lesly Luna

Mensaje por Ariel López Mar Nov 06, 2018 9:24 pm

Lesly Luna ROJAS escribió:Good afternoon, I am Lesly Luna Rojas

This routine is from Monday to Friday

My daily routine starts at 5:30 in the morning.

I wake up and stay in bed for a long time; checking my social networks and looking at a fixed point somewhere in my room after this I put on my uniform and combed my hair.

Under the kitchen and usually prepare a smoothie and I hope my father finished breakfast to put on our sweaters and leave home to get in the car and go to school each but before leaving home my mom gives me money to buy something at school a year ago my brother was waiting for me and we were going to school together but he lives somewhere else.

When I arrive at school, I look for or sometimes wait for my friend to arrive to talk for a while as classes begin.

I stay in classes until the break time where I meet my friends again and talk about anything.

I return to classes after recces, I leave depends on howl marked my schedule.

He came to my house, I do the homework, practical songs on the keyboard after I take a bath and I fall asleep.

Well that´s my routine, this would be all thanks, nice afternoon.

-What is your favorite part of the day?
Get home to practice with my keyboard

-What would be your dream day?
Saturday and Sundays  

Retroalimentacion: I really liked that I read it twice, you have a very entertaining life, you are so funny but at the same time so calm that I like that congratulations...

Ariel López

Primero C Foro de ingles: Actividades diarias - Página 3 Empty Re: Primero C Foro de ingles: Actividades diarias

Mensaje por Martinez Arely Miér Nov 07, 2018 3:03 pm

my daily routine
i usualy get up at six o'clock in the morning , from there breakfast i change my clothes, i comb my hair i brush my teeth and go to school. At school i change classroom to take classes and recess as with Alma and Esperanza. There are days that i go out early and sometimes i wilt do reading hours or will go to my school;when i go out of school i will do homework to cyber retorin home and have dinner together with my dad, mom and two brother.Later if finish doing homework i give my self a bath i untangle the hair i lay my heb i say the satutdays afternoon i wahs my clothes
> what would be you dream day?
i would go back and spend a wondaful day whith my paternal grandfather
my name is Arely Martinez

Martinez Arely

Primero C Foro de ingles: Actividades diarias - Página 3 Empty Re: Primero C Foro de ingles: Actividades diarias

Mensaje por Martinez Arely Miér Nov 07, 2018 3:07 pm

Víctor Hugo Laureano escribió:My hame Is Víctor Hugo Laureano my daily routire of the whole week starts l wakeup at 5:00 am o'clock and l standup at 5:05 am l do lt only from monday todo friday ln days of clases.
The l go to the ba throom and ltake a schower,  then lget dress up,  Adler that lgo to the kitchen and l eat my break fast  after l walk to the transport then l take lt to the school, l arrived 10 minutes before 7:30 am because that Is the tlme of entry, my recess, Is at 10:00 am o'clock and the out out Is at 2:00 pm after  l go to the central park then l go to the video games
With my friends and l get out of there at 4:00 pm then l go to my home  l arrived 4:50 pm to my home agalnl eat with my family. After l do my horework, the l go to playa music or l read a book and finally l, got my  room at 9:30 PM l sleep at 10:00 pm

<how interesting your companion routine

Martinez Arely

Mensaje por Victoria231203 Miér Nov 07, 2018 6:13 pm

my daily routine
i usualy get up at six o'clock in the morning , from there breakfast i change my clothes, i comb my hair i brush my teeth and go to school. At school i change classroom to take classes and recess as with Alma and Esperanza. There are days that i go out early and sometimes i wilt do reading hours or will go to my school;when i go out of school i will do homework to cyber retorin home and have dinner together with my dad, mom and two brother.Later if finish doing homework i give my self a bath i untangle the hair i lay my heb i say the satutdays afternoon i wahs my clothes
> what would be you dream day?
i would go back and spend a wondaful day whith my paternal grandfather
my name is Arely Martinez

hello arely
I found your routine very interesting although sometimes I wonder how it is that you endure so much exercise, I can not stand it, well I hope you continue like that and I was glad to leave.

Victoria231203

Primero C Foro de ingles: Actividades diarias - Página 3 Empty MY DAILY ROUTINE

Mensaje por Yahir Rosas Molina Miér Nov 07, 2018 7:57 pm

my name is Yahir Emmanuel Rosas molina

MY DAILY ROUTINE               Cool

my day starts at 6:00 a.m the first thing that is to get up and get ready to go to school, an after breakfast, i brush my teeth an take the transport to get to school.

my class schedule starts al 7:00 a.m an the finish my lauds on monday at 1:00 p.m, ruesday at 2:00 p.m, wednesdays at 11:20 a.m, tursday at 1:00 p.m and on fridays at 12:10 p.m,  my break beigins et 10:00 and ends at 10:30 a.m,  at the end of the classes i have to stay some extra hours for hours to read or do my parask practice.

when i arrived at my house, i spent an hour or two watching television or checking social networks. afterwands, i spent the rest of the afternoon doing my home work or making notes.

from 7:30 to 8:30 p.m breast to go to sleep early and get up early the next day.
on weekends my family end i went out for some vacations, partices or amy other event t which we are invited or planned.

What is your favorite part of the day?
when the classes end

What would be your dream day?
depending if it's about sleeping every day Very Happy

Yahir Rosas Molina

Primero C Foro de ingles: Actividades diarias - Página 3 Empty My daily routine

Mensaje por RODRIGUEZ QUINTERO RAUL Miér Nov 07, 2018 8:12 pm

My name is: Raúl Rodriguez Quintero

Última edición por RODRIGUEZ QUINTERO RAUL el Jue Nov 08, 2018 7:52 am, editado 1 vez

RODRIGUEZ QUINTERO RAUL

Primero C Foro de ingles: Actividades diarias - Página 3 Empty Your routine

Mensaje por Nataly Nohemi Garcia Miér Nov 07, 2018 10:21 pm

Hello Sydney, I'm Nataly, good evening, your routine is very important. When I read it, I realized that your favorite dish is memelas and quesadillas. I also like it but more the wise quesadillas that in Tlacotepec you can find those dishes in the market in case you want to visit it. Your favorite sport is soccer. Sundays in my community a match is made in case you want to join the league.
I am very interested in your community, since your community is very hardworking, as they take care of livestock and the environment by sweeping the streets.
Beautiful nigh

Nataly Nohemi Garcia

Primero C Foro de ingles: Actividades diarias - Página 3 Empty Muy Darly routine

Mensaje por Jomanu30 Jue Nov 08, 2018 9:13 am

I live in small town AND on small school. I near muy hous . I school starts at 7:30. atte the morning .I usually get up 7:05.l. Mondays morning last Wert.l got a nast suprice whe UP tared. I coudn't see am anyone am 10:15 Ir Washington friday . I. Is den Wen . I go muy sisterna Washington at the a school I love somethig at tome in the otfennon . I go for a wall ate at night eat and .l go to sleep. Disculpe por la tardanza. Soy José Manuel Beristain cruz

Jomanu30

Mensaje por Alondra Ramos Lezama Jue Nov 08, 2018 9:55 am

My daily Routine
Hi my name is alondra ramos Lezama an this is my daily routine l usually her Up at 6:20 in tve morning the lm goin to wash my uniform and combi my hair , the lgo downto break fast and prepare my school supplies and my mom takes me ti school daily at 7:30 .the first 3 classes start at school and the l go to recesses at 10 o clock in the morning and the go to my last four clases at 10:30 and l do not have an exact time to leave so it de pends en what time l arrive tu home.
At home larrive and leat with my family and at 4:20 l start to do homeworh and usually finish at 6:00 and the l start exercising and l finish at 8 o clock and l go to sleep at 11:00pm on ocasión and so his usually my daily routine if mor have some inconvenience , and the weekends are free.

What is your favorite part of the day?✨
When i arrive home
What would be your dream day ?

Alondra Ramos Lezama

Mensaje por Isai Gamez Castillo Jue Nov 08, 2018 9:57 am

I think your routine is fine, but well I think that you should come earlier to the school, you also need to add more data to your routine Very good José Manuel

Isai Gamez Castillo

Mensaje por Alondra Ramos Lezama Jue Nov 08, 2018 10:04 am

Dell i like the daily routine of Harry because is so intersting an he's so funny with his narration and i think this is out thanks

Alondra Ramos Lezama

Mensaje por Andrea Gorgonio Reyes Jue Nov 08, 2018 10:51 am

Feedback for Lesly luna rojas
Hi,I'm Andrea,I found your routine very interesting and we also have some activities in common see you later

Andrea Gorgonio Reyes

Primero C Foro de ingles: Actividades diarias - Página 3 Empty My dily routine

Mensaje por Diana L. Moreno Varillas Jue Nov 08, 2018 10:55 am

My dily routine from to sunday beginning of monday l make up 5;30 l and get up 5:40 to change my hair and then we take our transportatin to go school at school 6:50 at that monday after leaving the school i gi with my mom to tlacotepec to the plaza then we take our transportatin to get to our house when l get there always l do my homework at 10 :00pm sometimes when there is a lot of homework l sleeping at 1:30am but before sleep l brush my teeth tuesday go to school from 7:30am on tuesday l have preschool soccer

Diana L. Moreno Varillas

Mensaje por Diana L. Moreno Varillas Jue Nov 08, 2018 11:14 am

Hi Andrea, I am Diana
I found yuor routine very interesting and besides we have some activities in common goodbye

Diana L. Moreno Varillas

Primero C Foro de ingles: Actividades diarias - Página 3 Empty My daile routine

Mensaje por Yasmin Rodriguez Cruz Jue Nov 08, 2018 11:27 am

From Monday to Friday I wake up 5:50 a.m. I take abath whilemy mom prepares breakfast, I brush my hair, breakfast and 6:50 a.m. my dad brings me to school and my sister too.After that he goes to work my class schedule is from 7:30 a.m. to 1:00p.m. only
Tuesday and Thursday is from 7:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. I arrive at my house and I help the housework. I help the house work at 6:00 p.m. I start doing my homework and I fall asleep at 11:00 p.m. nigth.
On saturdays and Sundays the whole family woke up at 10 a.m. my dad likes to go out, and not stay at home but my mom does not, so we sat at home but on sundays and sometimes we go to mass or we.go to grandparent's house to live with them thouse days I fall asleep at 10:00 o'clock, and on Monday, my rourines stars again.

Whats is your favorite part of the day? My favorite part of the day is when I'm my family.

What would be you dream day?I travel in time go back too se my loved ones whoo have already died.

Yasmin Rodriguez Cruz

Primero C Foro de ingles: Actividades diarias - Página 3 Empty MY DAILY ROUTINE

Mensaje por Rubenmontero Jue Nov 08, 2018 8:56 pm

My name is RUBEN MOMENTO VELASCO I wake up very early in the morning ,like that of 6:00 normally around.I get up immediately and go the bathroom.I shower,I dress, I brush my teeth ,and comb my hair. Then, Igo back to my room Brekfast with my family that are two sisters Dani and Yose and my parents red y me to leave At 7:00 am i leave home to go to school. The time of entry is at 7:30 am they give us five minutes of tolerance therefore i have to be at school for that hour this is very important in my DAILY ROUTINE : do not be late ! My departure time is usually at 1:30 p.m

Rubenmontero

Mensaje por Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 3 de 3. Precedente  1, 2, 3