Redes sociales
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

Primero C Foro de ingles: Actividades diarias

+28
Nataly Nohemi Garcia
RODRIGUEZ QUINTERO RAUL
Yahir Rosas Molina
Martinez Arely
Manuel Yahir Telles
Ariel López
Victoria231203
Andrea Gorgonio Reyes
Angélica Tobías
Alma Liliana RR
Víctor Hugo Laureano
Jesús Ángel Carrera M.
Lesly Luna ROJAS
Isai Gamez Castillo
Esperanza Martinez
Alan Varillas Hernández
Yuribel Varillas Varillas
Dayan Alondra Rossini
Sarai Trujillo Huerta
Concepcion Ponce Palafox
sydney varillas maceda
Jose Morales Flores
Lizbeth Varillas Juárez
Jhoana magdalena ruiz
Yasmin Rodriguez Cruz
Jonas Eduardo Martinez Ra
Harry Montoya
Admin
32 participantes

Página 1 de 3. 1, 2, 3  Siguiente

Primero C Foro de ingles: Actividades diarias Empty Primero C Foro de ingles: Actividades diarias

Mensaje por Admin Lun Oct 29, 2018 4:59 am

Welcome students

This forum is made for to share your daily routine in which you should include your own information, family, friends and your community. Also you answer the following questions and feedback one of your classmate.

What is your favorite part of the day?

What would be your dream day?

Remember to be proactive in your comments

Thanks for your participation

Admin
Admin

https://primeroc2016.activo.mx

Primero C Foro de ingles: Actividades diarias Empty Daily routine

Mensaje por Harry Montoya Jue Nov 01, 2018 6:48 pm

Hello my name is Jarry Montoya Tellez
We this is my daily routines from monday to friday and the wekend changes a bit that is saturday and sunday.
Well this is my routine day by day.

I change low to breakfast at 6:20 a.m. and I eat breakfast just because my family has breakfast more afterwards after I have finished breakfast I am going to brush my teeth, so that my taxi immediately passes by me in my house at 6:45 a.m. To take me to bachelor to school I enter at 7:30 a.m. But I always arrive at school at 7:10 a.m. in the morning.
This is where I start what I do every day from Monday to Friday go to school, on Monday, from 7:30 a.m. and I leave at 1:00 a.m. in the afternoon, on Tuesday, 7:30 a.m. and I go out until 1:50 p.m. in the afternoon but on Tuesdays I enter at 2:10 p.m. in the afternoon for me to school that is dance yazz and I leave at 3:30 in the afternoon, Wednesdays at 7:30 a.m. and I leave at 11:20 a.m. in the morning, on Thursdays I enter at 7:30 a.m. and I leave at 1:00 in the afternoon, on Fridays at 7:30 a.m. in the morning and I leave at 1:00 p.m.
Well those are my class schedules from Monday to Friday of classes when I leave early, I go out with my friends to turn around and then later I go to my house I often arrive at my house at 3:00 p.m. in the afternoon since I get to my house and then I do a little work in my house since I did it I am going to do homework. I often do the homework at 6:30 p.m. in the afternoon and finish at 8:00 p.m. of the night then I go down to have dinner with my family and to dine I am going to bathe and to bathe I am going to cost and I fall asleep at 11:00 p.m. At night it is that I'm seeing what's new on my social networks and that's why I fall asleep at that time and that's what I do from Monday to Friday and on Saturdays and Sundays the activities change a bit.

On Saturday morning, I get up at 7:30 a.m. to go running with my two pets that I have that are two very adorable dogs after I get to breakfast, then I'm going to bathe so then I start to clean my room and if I have time I enter to chat on my social networks so that later as 2:30 pm As with all my family and since we finished eating I help my mother to wash the dishes and then I go out with my cousins ​​to go around many places outside and then I arrive at my house as at 7:30 p.m. in the afternoon to do my school homework and I finish as at 10:30 p.m. so that I immediately go to bathe and then as at 11:00 p.m. at night I fall asleep.

On Sunday, I get up at 10:00 a.m. in the morning and then I go to have breakfast with my family after I start doing a bit of work at home and then at about 3:30 p.m. in the afternoon we all eat together as a family after I go to do my last tasks and then as at 7:30 p.m. At night I go to mass with my family and then I go to dinner with all my family and then I come to my house to take a bath and then go to sleep and this is my routine from Monday to Sunday.

Well when I live with my family and so

What would be the day of your dreams?
on Saturdays and Sundays

well that's my routine

Harry Montoya

Primero C Foro de ingles: Actividades diarias Empty Re: Primero C Foro de ingles: Actividades diarias

Mensaje por Jonas Eduardo Martinez Ra Vie Nov 02, 2018 8:22 pm

My daily routine

My name is Jonas Eduardo Martinez Ramos, and I want to share with you how is my daily routine in the week and on weekends.

I get up at 6:30, I wash my face, brush my teeth and change my clothes.I do not usually spend the day with my mom and my sister, I'm almost no hungry in the morning, I usually leave my house at 7:00 to get to school at 7:05. From 7:30 to 10:00 I am in classes. I always go out to recess at 10:00 and throughout the recess, I am with my friends, I am always whit Kevin and we always go for burritos, recess always ends at 10:30. At 10:30 I go back to class and I usually go out at 1:00. My friends and I usually go to the X box to play for an hour. I arrive at my house at 2:30 and my mom my sister and we sit down to eat we usually finish eating at 3:30 later I do my homework until 8:00 and from 8:30 to 9:00 we have dinner after dinner we watch the TV and we talk about come was our day. I always take a bath at 10:30 and finally I fall asleep at 11:00.

Weekends
I wake up at 9:00 am. Later as whit my sister and my mom, the we watch TV or talk.
On Saturday I wash my clothes, and sometimes I go out with no friends to play and I return until evening at dinner time with is at 7:00 pm. I do homework until 10:00 pm. and go to sleep.
On sunday sometimes I go with my mother and my sister, or live together more. I do homework from 8:00 to 10:00 pm. I take a bath and finally I go to sleep at 11:00 pm.

My favorite part of the day is when I go out play with my friends, and when we chat with the family

For me a dream day would be that I get to Mars

Jonas Eduardo Martinez Ra

Primero C Foro de ingles: Actividades diarias Empty Re: Primero C Foro de ingles: Actividades diarias

Mensaje por Yasmin Rodriguez Cruz Vie Nov 02, 2018 10:20 pm

your favorite part of the day is interesting

Yasmin Rodriguez Cruz

Mensaje por Jhoana magdalena ruiz Sáb Nov 03, 2018 1:49 pm

Hi, my name is Jhoana Magdalena Ruiz Rodriguez and this is my daily routine.
I usually get up at 6:40 in the morning then I'm goin to wash my face and teeth, then I start to dress my uniform and comb my hair, then I go down to breakfast and prepare my chool supplies and my mom takes me to school daily at 7:20. The first 3 clases start at school and then go to my last four clases at 10:30 and i do not have an exact time to leave so it depends on what time I arrive to home.
At home I arrive and I eat with my family and at 4:30 I start to do homework and I usually finish at 6:50 and then I start exercisng and I finish at 8 O' clock and lealer I take a shower and finish at 8:40, I see my pone or stay in family and I go to sleep at 11.00 pm on accasion.
and so its usually my daily routine if not have same  inconvenience, and the weekends are free.

and my part favorite of the day, is the night
and What would be your dream day? with a lot of rain

Jhoana magdalena ruiz

Primero C Foro de ingles: Actividades diarias Empty My daily routine

Mensaje por Lizbeth Varillas Juárez Sáb Nov 03, 2018 2:02 pm

My daily routine starts at 6 o'clock in the morning.
I get up to change, I get ready and I greet mom.
Doing everything necessary to go to school on time. The recess begins at 11:00 in the morning. I'm always with Yuri in the recess.
The only days I leave early are Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
And the days that I'm late are Tuesday and I leave at 5:00 in the afternoon.
Coming home. I start to do my homework or I'm a little while with my niece opening it.
When they give at 10:00 at night. I have to go to sleep because if I do not, they scold me.
Weekends Very Happy
On Saturdays I go to karate early from 11:00 in the morning until 2:00 in the afternoon.
And when we get home, my family and I go to my grandparents' house and later I go out with my friend Rafael.
On Sundays I am at home all day with my cell phone almost always before sleeping like tacos.
And that is my daily routine.

My favorite part of the day is when I'm with my family and I have a good friendship with my friends

My dream would be to be able to travel around the world with my friends and do very extreme things in those places and that day would have more than 24 hours
My Name is Lizbeth Varillas Juárez
1 "C"

Última edición por Lizbeth Varillas Juárez el Lun Nov 05, 2018 3:39 pm, editado 1 vez

Lizbeth Varillas Juárez

Mensaje por Jose Morales Flores Sáb Nov 03, 2018 7:48 pm

My name is Jose Morales Flores
This is my daily routine
I wake up every day 6:00 am, I get ready for school, I breakfast a around 6:20 am then I wake the bus at 6:35 am I arrive at tlacotepec around 7:05 from there the combi go the school came to her around 7:20 am, my class start at 7:30 am I have diferent times to go out weken, I get home, I help prepare the food on ocasions and eat all my family or talk with theam and at 5:00 pm I starts doing my homework , I usually bath at 10:30 pm and fall as sleep at 11:00 pm

saturdays I wake up at 7:00 in the morning , I arrangement my bed and help prepare breakfast usually breakfast 7:45 am, we just and breakfast and we shared the housework, we eat around 12:00 pm then we rest.
at 2 o'clock in the afternoon I start doing my home work and around 5 pm we watch televition and fall sleep at 9:00 pm.
domingos day I wake up 7:00 am, we prepare breakfats we finish something that is pending and aroun 1:00 pm we go to visit my granparents the usually at 5:00 pm we go to the plaza buy fruits of vegetables we return to my house at 6:00 pm and if still do not finish my homework I finish it I usually fall a sleep at 9:00 pm.

What is your favorite part of the day? My favorite part is when I get home and live with my family.
What would be your dream day? my dreams are to become a professional in the area of mechatronics and to form my family.
In my community they are dedicated to crafts as well as to commerce, from my community they go out to various parts to sell the articles.

Jose Morales Flores

Mensaje por sydney varillas maceda Dom Nov 04, 2018 3:45 pm

My name is Sydney Varillas Maceda
This is my daily routine
I dress to go to school and my hair and my sisters also dress. My dad is going to make breakfast and my mom helps him. At 6:30 am my sisters and I go to breakfast and at 6:50 am we We are going to take public transportation.
later my parents go to work, we enter classes and usually my friends and I sit back and sometimes ahead so it is class after class to go out to recess, quesadillas lunch and sometimes memelas.
later I play with my friends at football, then I go into the classroom, when I leave school I rarely do reading hours, only on Wednesdays I will read as I leave early.
after school only Tuesdays and Thursdays I will train football after I took the transport to get home I change and I watch the tv after my parents call me to eat like my sisters when I finish feeding the chickens at 4:20 pm and my sisters sweep the house and wash the dishes.
at the end of the chores, we do the homework while my mom arrives at 7:00 p.m. from work. When I finish my homework I always listen to music and my mom prepares dinner.
we have dinner at 9:30 p.m. at the end of dinner we watch tv and we sleep at 10:00 p.m.
My community sometimes sweeps the street and on Sundays they usually go for a walk because they have free time but sometimes they also get drunk and the next day they get up at 5:00 am to take care of their cattle or to harvest.

sydney varillas maceda

Mensaje por Victoria231203 Dom Nov 04, 2018 5:25 pm

My favorite part is on the weekends when my family and I go for a walk

Victoria231203

Mensaje por Victoria231203 Dom Nov 04, 2018 5:28 pm

my day dreamed serious: sleep all day or spend the whole day walking, for example going to the movie eating out or shopping.

Victoria231203

Mensaje por Victoria231203 Dom Nov 04, 2018 5:57 pm

MY DAILY ROUTINE
My routine starts getting up at 5:30 a.m I go to the bathroom to wash my face, then I put on my uniform, I comb my hair and make up.
When I finish low to breakfast, I usually breakfast cereal with fruit and coffee or tea.
I leave my house at 7:10 a.m and I arrive at school approximately 7:20 a.m, I always go with my friend Mariel.
When I leave school from 7:30 a.m at 2:00 p.m, on wednesday I have school. when I leave school I go home and at 3:30 p.m when my sister arrives we eat as a family.
At the end I stard to wash the dishes and when I finish I go up to my room to do my homework.
When I finish my homework every night I take a bath and when I finish I go to sleep at 10 p.m.
weekend starts getting up usually at 7 a.m I stay in bed to see social networks.
I get up and go down to wash my face, usually breakfast at 9 a.m, as usually breakfast tea or coffee accompanied by fried eggs.
When I finish I take a shower, I change, I make up and comb my hair.
On sundays I go to mass at 1 p.m, when I return, I help make the food and eat as a family.
Finishing I do some household chores and when we finish we go out for a family walk or just my mom and me.
And finally we have a light dinner and I go to my room to remove makeup and wash my face, I usually fall a sleep at 10 p.m

Victoria Crystal Varillas Varillas

Última edición por Victoria231203 el Mar Nov 06, 2018 4:02 pm, editado 1 vez

Victoria231203

Mensaje por Concepcion Ponce Palafox Dom Nov 04, 2018 6:34 pm

My name is Concepcion Ponce Palafox
My daily routine starts at 6:30 am i get up and get dressed afterwards if i have time to prepare my breakfast at 6:40 or 6:50 am i wake my through my at 7:00 am or sometimes when my dad does not have a job he takes me to school after i arrive at school like 7:05 or 7:10 am my school start time is at 7:30 am ofter that i have the first class ends at 8:20 am the second once starts 8:20 am and ends 9:10 am the third class starts 9:10 am it ends at 10:00 am , my recess always starts at 10:00 o’clock and i aften go to the cooperative to buy my food whenever the breaks are with my friend jhoana after my recess ends at 10:30 am and my fourth class starts at 10:30 am and ends at 11:20 am and successively each class lasts 1 hour and finally i leave on Monday 1:00 pm on tuesday i leave 1:50 pm and every tuesday i dance and i leave at 3:00 pm wednesday i leave 11:20 and likewise on thursdays i leave at 3:00 pm because i have dance and on fridays i go out at 12:10 pm and usually on wednesdays and fridays i stay for reading 1 or 2 hours they always go for me , my dad my brothers depend if they are not busy i arrive at my house and rest a little bit later we always eat at 3:00 pm we all sit down to the table to eat after eating mud , pick up or wash the dishes depends on what i have i always after that i hurry to do my homework when i finish watching TV or watching videos on my phone i never have an exact time to sleep , and on weekends we sometimes go to eat Tehuacán or Puebla my sister and my parents, that is all my routine is always the same from Monday to friday

Well when i go to bed to sleep to rest

What would be you dream day?
My dream is to be a doctor or chef and someday travel around the world

Última edición por Concepcion Ponce Palafox el Dom Nov 04, 2018 6:40 pm, editado 1 vez

Concepcion Ponce Palafox

Mensaje por Sarai Trujillo Huerta Dom Nov 04, 2018 6:38 pm

My daily routine Very Happy

hello my name is Sarai Trujillo Huerta and i'm going to present my daily routine.

Every day fom monday to friday i always wake up at 6:00 o'clock, i have breakfast 6:40 o'clock , i leave my house at 7:00 o'clock and i sit down to talk with my friend while i walt for the time to enter or classroom. i have recess at 10:00 o'clock and eat a sandwitch and peach juice, after lunch i go back to classes and i have depending on the day it is because i have diferent skedules : Monday i leave at 1:00 pm, Tuesday i leave at 1:50 pm but i stay for para-school and leave at 4:00 pm or sometimes before, Wednesday i leave 11:30 o'clock, Thursday at 1:00 pm and like wise i stay for school and Friday i leave 12:10 pm, After i go downtown to pick up my caustin to high school, on Saturday i wake up 6:30 o'clock go to go music rehearsals, as to sarurdays i my town people usually go to mass every fifteen days at 7:00 pm, and my family usually go very time there, on Sundays i wake up at 9:00 am i help my mother in house work chores.

What is my favirite part of the day? Very Happy
My favorite part of the day is being with my family and spending time with my friends
When i finish studyng the baccalaurete and i can study a career and work to have what.

Sarai Trujillo Huerta

Mensaje por Concepcion Ponce Palafox Dom Nov 04, 2018 6:49 pm

I liked your favorite part of the day that is being with your family and spending time with your friends

Concepcion Ponce Palafox

Mensaje por Jesús Ángel Carrera M. Dom Nov 04, 2018 7:46 pm

My name is Jesús Ángel Carrera Morales.
My daily routine begins at six ten am ,i get up and get dressed, i immediately go to the school ,i always start classes at seven thirty and at ten usually have recess where, i always eat talk with my friends after about ten thirty and i continue with classes , later i leave to school and a to my house ,thon i play with my cell phone after that i do something in house clean and then do the la homework in the evening . I wahs my teeth and i go to sleep usually at eleven this is in monday,wednesday and friday .Tuesday and thursday after classes i go to my for-school that is karate i go home and often like and ofter do my homework i usually watch TV and, i go to sleep ten . On saturdays i go to work , i start at eight , two wings back to my house to eat , three i fly to work for eing to finish work and return home to dinner and then sleep.On sunday i get up and i help pigeons . I like someting at home in the afternoon . I go for a walk and at nigth i eat and i goto sleep.

What is your favorite part of the day? When i go to for a walk at nigth

What would be the day of your dreams? When i havemy university finished and i can learn what i study

Jesús Ángel Carrera M.

Primero C Foro de ingles: Actividades diarias Empty My darly routine

Mensaje por Dayan Alondra Rossini Dom Nov 04, 2018 8:22 pm

Hello good morning, my name is Dayan Alondra Rossini Rodriguez, today I come to present my daily routine.

My daily routine starts at 6:00 o'clock.
I get up and get dresses, I always wake up my parents at 6:10 a.m.
As my mom prepared breakfast, my sister and I comb our hair and we spread out the beds.
My dad leaves by the truck at 7:00 o'clock
We had breakfast and left the house at 7:10 a.m.
Usually my dad will first leave my sister and then me or vice versa.
I arrive at school at 7:20 a.m.
The time I spend there is variable since I do not have a fixed departure time.
I usually stay to read.
When I get home, I greet my parents and start doing homework. I'm what I do my dad goes for my sister to school.
Between 4 and 5 in the afternoon we eat.
From them on, if we need to finish the task, we will help in the housework or I'm the cyber.
On weekends we go to visit my dad's family and we go to mass on Sundays.
Usually the whole week I come sleeping between 10 and 11 at night.

The best part of the day is when we all eat together, as we talk about how our day has been.

I would be on an island reading a book, along with my favorite artist

Dayan Alondra Rossini

Mensaje por Yuribel Varillas Varillas Lun Nov 05, 2018 3:28 pm

Good afternoon, my name is Yuribel Varillas Varillas and I will present my daily routine.

My daily routine

My daily routine start at 6:00 o'clock.
I get up prepare breakfast for my sister and for me.
After having breakfast, l dress to go to school, l always leave my house at 6:40 and arriving at school at 7:15.
As af there are my classes, which Are workshop, english, chemistry, mathematics, etc.
At 11:00 l go to recess, l always eat my cousin Lizbeth.
At the end of the recess we return to classes...
My classes end frequently At 1:00.
Whit the exception of Tuesday and Thursday l have a voileyball school from 1:00 to 3:00.
I always help with the housework and then I start with my homework.
I take time to read a book and get distracted.
Every once in a while I go out with my friends to walk, with my Family I do not do It as much as they are far away.
I usually help prepare dinner.
Finally every night a tal to my mom on the phone and I tell her how my day was, together we pray and give thanks for one more day of life.

My favorite part of the day is when I talk to my mom and talk to her about all my things also when I sit down to read a book and when I go out with my friends.

What would be you dream Day?
My dream of a day would be:
To be able to fly and see with my own eyes from aboye how the world looks, yo enjoy how beautiful our planet is.
Also be able to have a few hours of reading in the clouds next to my mom.❤️

Yuribel Varillas Varillas

Mensaje por Lizbeth Varillas Juárez Lun Nov 05, 2018 3:38 pm

Jose Morales Flores escribió:My name is Jose Morales Flores
This is my daily routine
I wake up every day 6:00 am, I get ready for school, I breakfast a around 6:20 am then I wake the bus at 6:35 am I arrive at tlacotepec around 7:05 from there the combi go the school came to her around 7:20 am, my class start at 7:30 am I have diferent times to go out weken, I get  home, I help prepare the food on ocasions and eat all my family or talk with theam and at 5:00 pm I starts doing my homework , I usually bath at 10:30 pm and fall as sleep at 11:00 pm

saturdays I wake up at 7:00 in the morning , I arrangement my bed and help prepare breakfast usually breakfast 7:45 am, we just and breakfast and we shared the housework, we eat around 12:00 pm then we rest.
at 2 o'clock in the afternoon I start doing my home work and around 5 pm we watch televition and fall sleep at 9:00 pm.
domingos day I wake up 7:00 am, we prepare breakfats we finish something that is pending and aroun 1:00 pm we go to visit my granparents the usually at 5:00 pm we go to the plaza buy fruits of vegetables we return to my house at 6:00 pm and if still do not finish my homework I finish it I usually fall a sleep at 9:00 pm.

What is your favorite part of the day? My favorite part is when I get home and live with my family.
What would be your dream day? my dreams are to become a professional in the area of mechatronics and to form my family.
In my community they are dedicated to crafts as well as to commerce, from my community they go out to various parts to sell the articles.

Hello Jose
Your daily routine seems very interesting
You are very ordered to do everything you do.
Hopefully and that you fulfill your goal.
For my potato is everything.
I say goodbye to jose waiting for you to have a nice afternoon.
Goodbye

Lizbeth Varillas Juárez

Primero C Foro de ingles: Actividades diarias Empty My Dailyl Routine

Mensaje por Alan Varillas Hernández Lun Nov 05, 2018 5:30 pm

I get up at 6:00 in the morning I changed and breakfast something rich immediately I leave home to go to school when I go to the classroom and I have classes followed until recess I go to lunch after returning to the classroom to continue with my classes Today until the time of departure when leaving I go home and when I got changed and I go to eat with my family after I do the homework and later I help with homework and at the end I will train weights then I will take a bath I leave the fight I go to dinner and after I brush my teeth I say good night to my family I go up to my bedroom I go to bed I watch videos and social networks I pray I go to sleep Ready for the next day
What is your favorite part of the day? the time I spend at school
what would be you dream day? spend time with my loved ones and have many successes

My name is Alan Varillas Hernández
1 "C"

Alan Varillas Hernández

Mensaje por Alan Varillas Hernández Lun Nov 05, 2018 5:49 pm

Yuribel Varillas Varillas escribió:Good afternoon, my name is Yuribel Varillas Varillas and I will present my daily routine.

My daily routine

My daily routine start at 6:00 o'clock.
I get up prepare breakfast for my sister and for me.
After having breakfast, l dress to go to school, l always leave my house at 6:40 and arriving at school at 7:15.
As af there are my classes, which Are workshop, english, chemistry, mathematics, etc.
At 11:00 l go to recess, l always eat my cousin Lizbeth.
At the end of the recess we return to classes...
My classes end frequently At 1:00.
Whit the exception of Tuesday and Thursday l have a voileyball school from 1:00 to 3:00.
I always help with the housework and then I start with my homework.
I take time to read a book and get distracted.
Every once in a while I go out with my friends to walk, with my Family I do not do It as much as they are far away.
I usually help prepare dinner.
Finally every night a tal to my mom on the phone and I tell her how my day was, together we pray and give thanks for one more day of life.

My favorite part of the day is when I talk to my mom and talk to her about all my things also when I sit down to read a book and when I go out with my friends.

What would be you dream Day?
My dream of a day would be:
To be able to fly and see with my own eyes from aboye how the world looks, yo enjoy how beautiful our planet is.
Also be able to have a few hours of reading in the clouds next to my mom.❤️

Hello Yuri Good evening, no doubt your daily routine is very complete and for me it seemed very good since you are very applied in all aspects, I like the development of your work

Alan Varillas Hernández

Mensaje por Esperanza Martinez Lun Nov 05, 2018 6:06 pm

my daily routine
usually my routine from Monday to Friday is the same
early I wake up I change, I comb my hair, breakfast, I brush my teeth and I say goodbye to my parents and I go to the transport that takes us to the school, I go up the stairs and I go to classes there, we go out at 1:50 pm I arrive home I change the uniform I make my quiaser after my homework we have dinner I go to the bathroom and I fal
l asleep.
On Sundays we get up early because my family has the habit of going to Sunday Mass. There we arrive again acasa and have lunch as a family we do the quiaser and watch TV for a while and we bathe for school.
I live with my friends in school and during the week we did not have a good time talking.
my favorite part of the week is Sunday because we went together to mass and ahy and eat in family all.

When we are at school my friends and I talking about what happened to us or what happened to us, and laughing Wink

Esperanza Martinez

Mensaje por Isai Gamez Castillo Lun Nov 05, 2018 6:07 pm

I always wake up on monday a 6:30 am. The I bury my teeth ,the I put on my uniform. 6:45 am. I leave my house to go to school in school the recess time . isee how they play ball after school. I usually go to see my girlfriend at her school. Later I go to my house ,arriuing always as and afterwords,I do my homework at 6:00 pm ofter my activites at home . Wings 10:00 pm I always take a shower after wings 10:40 pm I go to sleep that's is my routine the five days. On saturday wake up a 8:00 am and wash clothes and on sundays I usually go with my grandparents to Alseseca

Isai Gamez Castillo

Mensaje por Lizbeth Varillas Juárez Lun Nov 05, 2018 6:20 pm

Dayan Alondra Rossini escribió:Hello good morning, my name is Dayan Alondra Rossini Rodriguez, today I come to present my daily routine.

My daily routine starts at 6:00 o'clock.
I get up and get dresses, I always wake up my parents at 6:10 a.m.
As my mom prepared breakfast, my sister and I comb our hair and we spread out the beds.
My dad leaves by the truck at 7:00 o'clock
We had breakfast and left the house at 7:10 a.m.
Usually my dad will first leave my sister and then me or vice versa.
I arrive at school at 7:20 a.m.
The time I spend there is variable since I do not have a fixed departure time.
I usually stay to read.
When I get home, I greet my parents and start doing homework. I'm what I do my dad goes for my sister to school.
Between 4 and 5 in the afternoon we eat.
From them on, if we need to finish the task, we will help in the housework or I'm the cyber.
On weekends we go to visit my dad's family and we go to mass on Sundays.
Usually the whole week I come sleeping between 10 and 11 at night.

The best part of the day is when we all eat together, as we talk about how our day has been.

I would be on an island reading a book, along with my favorite artist

hello dayan good afternoon I hope you are having a nice day in point of view your routine appeared very interesting coincides with mine but in the class schedule.
You are very organized and I like that I say goodbye to you hoping you have a nice night

Última edición por Lizbeth Varillas Juárez el Lun Nov 05, 2018 6:54 pm, editado 1 vez

Lizbeth Varillas Juárez

Primero C Foro de ingles: Actividades diarias Empty hello jarry Without a doubt, your routine is very interesting and well, it seems to me that in your routine you are very organized in the aspect of what time you get up to go to school. Well, I say goodbye and I hope you are well. and then.

Mensaje por Esperanza Martinez Lun Nov 05, 2018 6:25 pm

Harry Montoya escribió:Hello my name is Jarry Montoya Tellez
We this is my daily routines from monday to friday and the wekend changes a bit that is saturday and sunday.
Well this is my routine day by day.

I change low to breakfast at 6:20 a.m. and I eat breakfast just because my family has breakfast more afterwards after I have finished breakfast I am going to brush my teeth, so that my taxi immediately passes by me in my house at 6:45 a.m. To take me to bachelor to school I enter at 7:30 a.m. But I always arrive at school at 7:10 a.m. in the morning.
This is where I start what I do every day from Monday to Friday go to school, on Monday, from 7:30 a.m. and I leave at 1:00 a.m. in the afternoon, on Tuesday, 7:30 a.m. and I go out until 1:50 p.m. in the afternoon but on Tuesdays I enter at 2:10 p.m. in the afternoon for me to school that is dance yazz and I leave at 3:30 in the afternoon, Wednesdays at 7:30 a.m. and I leave at 11:20 a.m. in the morning, on Thursdays I enter at 7:30 a.m. and I leave at 1:00 in the afternoon, on Fridays at 7:30 a.m. in the morning and I leave at 1:00 p.m.
Well those are my class schedules from Monday to Friday of classes when I leave early, I go out with my friends to turn around and then later I go to my house I often arrive at my house at 3:00 p.m. in the afternoon since I get to my house and then I do a little work in my house since I did it I am going to do homework. I often do the homework at 6:30 p.m. in the afternoon and finish at 8:00 p.m. of the night then I go down to have dinner with my family and to dine I am going to bathe and to bathe I am going to cost and I fall asleep at 11:00 p.m. At night it is that I'm seeing what's new on my social networks and that's why I fall asleep at that time and that's what I do from Monday to Friday and on Saturdays and Sundays the activities change a bit.

On Saturday morning, I get up at 7:30 a.m. to go running with my two pets that I have that are two very adorable dogs after I get to breakfast, then I'm going to bathe so then I start to clean my room and if I have time I enter to chat on my social networks so that later as 2:30 pm As with all my family and since we finished eating I help my mother to wash the dishes and then I go out with my cousins ​​to go around many places outside and then I arrive at my house as at 7:30 p.m. in the afternoon to do my school homework and I finish as at 10:30 p.m. so that I immediately go to bathe and then as at 11:00 p.m. at night I fall asleep.

On Sunday, I get up at 10:00 a.m. in the morning and then I go to have breakfast with my family after I start doing a bit of work at home and then at about 3:30 p.m. in the afternoon we all eat together as a family after I go to do my last tasks and then as at 7:30 p.m. At night I go to mass with my family and then I go to dinner with all my family and then I come to my house to take a bath and then go to sleep and this is my routine from Monday to Sunday.

Well when I live with my family and so

on Saturdays and Sundays

well that's my routine

Esperanza Martinez

Primero C Foro de ingles: Actividades diarias Empty DAILY ROUTINE

Mensaje por Lesly Luna ROJAS Lun Nov 05, 2018 6:34 pm

Good afternoon, I am Lesly Luna Rojas

This routine is from Monday to Friday

My daily routine starts at 5:30 in the morning.

I wake up and stay in bed for a long time; checking my social networks and looking at a fixed point somewhere in my room after this I put on my uniform and combed my hair.

Under the kitchen and usually prepare a smoothie and I hope my father finished breakfast to put on our sweaters and leave home to get in the car and go to school each but before leaving home my mom gives me money to buy something at school a year ago my brother was waiting for me and we were going to school together but he lives somewhere else.

When I arrive at school, I look for or sometimes wait for my friend to arrive to talk for a while as classes begin.

I stay in classes until the break time where I meet my friends again and talk about anything.

I return to classes after recces, I leave depends on howl marked my schedule.

He came to my house, I do the homework, practical songs on the keyboard after I take a bath and I fall asleep.

Well that´s my routine, this would be all thanks, nice afternoon.

-What is your favorite part of the day?
Get home to practice with my keyboard

-What would be your dream day?
Saturday and Sundays

Lesly Luna ROJAS

Mensaje por Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 1 de 3. 1, 2, 3  Siguiente