Redes sociales
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

Primero C Foro de ingles: Actividades diarias

+28
Nataly Nohemi Garcia
RODRIGUEZ QUINTERO RAUL
Yahir Rosas Molina
Martinez Arely
Manuel Yahir Telles
Ariel López
Victoria231203
Andrea Gorgonio Reyes
Angélica Tobías
Alma Liliana RR
Víctor Hugo Laureano
Jesús Ángel Carrera M.
Lesly Luna ROJAS
Isai Gamez Castillo
Esperanza Martinez
Alan Varillas Hernández
Yuribel Varillas Varillas
Dayan Alondra Rossini
Sarai Trujillo Huerta
Concepcion Ponce Palafox
sydney varillas maceda
Jose Morales Flores
Lizbeth Varillas Juárez
Jhoana magdalena ruiz
Yasmin Rodriguez Cruz
Jonas Eduardo Martinez Ra
Harry Montoya
Admin
32 participantes

Página 2 de 3. Precedente  1, 2, 3  Siguiente

Primero C Foro de ingles: Actividades diarias - Página 2 Empty Feedback from Daily Routine

Mensaje por Lesly Luna ROJAS Lun Nov 05, 2018 6:49 pm

Sarai Trujillo Huerta escribió:My daily routine Very Happy

hello my name is Sarai Trujillo Huerta and i'm going to present my daily routine.

Every day fom monday to friday i always wake up at 6:00 o'clock, i have breakfast 6:40 o'clock , i leave my house at 7:00 o'clock and i sit down to talk with my friend while i walt for the time to enter or  classroom. i have recess at 10:00 o'clock and eat a sandwitch and peach juice, after lunch i go back to classes and i have depending on the day it is because i have diferent skedules : Monday i leave at 1:00 pm, Tuesday i leave at 1:50 pm but i stay for para-school and leave at 4:00 pm or sometimes before, Wednesday i leave 11:30 o'clock, Thursday at 1:00 pm and like wise i stay for school and Friday i leave 12:10 pm, After i go downtown to pick up my caustin to high school, on Saturday i wake up 6:30 o'clock go to go music rehearsals, as to sarurdays i my town people usually go to mass every fifteen days at 7:00 pm, and my family usually go very time there, on Sundays i wake up at 9:00 am i help my mother in house work chores.

What is my favirite part of the day? Very Happy
My favorite part of the day is being with my family and spending time with my friends
What would be your dream day?  
When i finish studyng the baccalaurete and i can study a career and work to have what.

Hi Sarai, I am Lesly; I liked it and your daily routine seemed very interesting since I see that you practice the saxophone, I hope you keep doing it, good luck... Se you later, nice night.

Lesly Luna ROJAS

Primero C Foro de ingles: Actividades diarias - Página 2 Empty Re: Primero C Foro de ingles: Actividades diarias

Mensaje por Lesly Luna ROJAS Lun Nov 05, 2018 6:59 pm

hello my name is Sarai Trujillo Huerta and i'm going to present my daily routine.

Every day fom monday to friday i always wake up at 6:00 o'clock, i have breakfast 6:40 o'clock , i leave my house at 7:00 o'clock and i sit down to talk with my friend while i walt for the time to enter or  classroom. i have recess at 10:00 o'clock and eat a sandwitch and peach juice, after lunch i go back to classes and i have depending on the day it is because i have diferent skedules : Monday i leave at 1:00 pm, Tuesday i leave at 1:50 pm but i stay for para-school and leave at 4:00 pm or sometimes before, Wednesday i leave 11:30 o'clock, Thursday at 1:00 pm and like wise i stay for school and Friday i leave 12:10 pm, After i go downtown to pick up my caustin to high school, on Saturday i wake up 6:30 o'clock go to go music rehearsals, as to sarurdays i my town people usually go to mass every fifteen days at 7:00 pm, and my family usually go very time there, on Sundays i wake up at 9:00 am i help my mother in house work chores.

My favorite part of the day is being with my family and spending time with my friends
When i finish studyng the baccalaurete and i can study a career and work to have what.

Hi Sarai, I am Lesly; I liked it and your daily routine seemed very interesting since I see that you practice the saxophone, I hope you keep doing it, good luck... See you later, nice night

Lesly Luna ROJAS

Primero C Foro de ingles: Actividades diarias - Página 2 Empty Re: Primero C Foro de ingles: Actividades diarias

Mensaje por Jesús Ángel Carrera M. Lun Nov 05, 2018 9:04 pm

Hello sarai
It's good you like it
 the music and ensalles
to improve,
I hope and you fulfill your
goals "success"

Jesús Ángel Carrera M.

Primero C Foro de ingles: Actividades diarias - Página 2 Empty Muy routine

Mensaje por Víctor Hugo Laureano Mar Nov 06, 2018 9:38 am

My hame Is Víctor Hugo Laureano my daily routire of the whole week starts l wakeup at 5:00 am o'clock and l standup at 5:05 am l do lt only from monday todo friday ln days of clases.
The l go to the ba throom and ltake a schower, then lget dress up, Adler that lgo to the kitchen and l eat my break fast after l walk to the transport then l take lt to the school, l arrived 10 minutes before 7:30 am because that Is the tlme of entry, my recess, Is at 10:00 am o'clock and the out out Is at 2:00 pm after l go to the central park then l go to the video games
With my friends and l get out of there at 4:00 pm then l go to my home l arrived 4:50 pm to my home agalnl eat with my family. After l do my horework, the l go to playa music or l read a book and finally l, got my room at 9:30 PM l sleep at 10:00 pm

Víctor Hugo Laureano

Mensaje por Alma Liliana RR Mar Nov 06, 2018 2:50 pm

DAILY ROUTINE

I get up at half past five. I usually take a shower or dress myself, brush my hair, I do not take breakfast, I just ride to school taking the bus. I love playing with my friends; Arely, Esperanza, Lupita and Nancy are my only friends so I love them.

I like to take my classes with a good attitude, but some colleagues ruin it. After school I visit my father or take my sports class.

MY DAILY ROUTINE
When it is that I come home at 5 and a half p.m. my mother waits for me to eat.

To visit my father it is usually three times a week and I come home very tired.

At the end of the day, I do basic homework and, after this, I listen to music or write text messages to my friends, have dinner with my mother and talk to my older sister about her work and school, we say goodbye to the day and the routine...
- What is your favorite part of the day?
* When my mom feeds me or I sleep

-What would be your dream day?
* When I go with my dad he takes me to Tecamachalco to eat Razz

Alma Liliana RR

Primero C Foro de ingles: Actividades diarias - Página 2 Empty Like you I also brush my hair to go to school and I also take my school the same days as you because we are both in the school playground

Mensaje por Andrea Gorgonio Reyes Mar Nov 06, 2018 2:59 pm

Alma Liliana RR escribió:

DAILY ROUTINE

I get up at half past five. I usually take a shower or dress myself, brush my hair, I do not take breakfast, I just ride to school taking the bus. I love playing with my friends; Arely, Esperanza, Lupita and Nancy are my only friends so I love them.

I like to take my classes with a good attitude, but some colleagues ruin it. After school I visit my father or take my sports class.

MY DAILY ROUTINE

At the end of the day, I do basic homework and, after this, I listen to music or write text messages to my friends, have dinner with my mother and talk to my older sister about her work and school, we say goodbye to the day and the routine...

Andrea Gorgonio Reyes

Primero C Foro de ingles: Actividades diarias - Página 2 Empty comentario

Mensaje por Alma Liliana RR Mar Nov 06, 2018 3:13 pm

Dayan Alondra Rossini escribió:Hello good morning, my name is Dayan Alondra Rossini Rodriguez, today I come to present my daily routine.

My daily routine starts at 6:00 o'clock.
I get up and get dresses, I always wake up my parents at 6:10 a.m.
As my mom prepared breakfast, my sister and I comb our hair and we spread out the beds.
My dad leaves by the truck at 7:00 o'clock
We had breakfast and left the house at 7:10 a.m.
Usually my dad will first leave my sister and then me or vice versa.
I arrive at school at 7:20 a.m.
The time I spend there is variable since I do not have a fixed departure time.
I usually stay to read.
When I get home, I greet my parents and start doing homework. I'm what I do my dad goes for my sister to school.
Between 4 and 5 in the afternoon we eat.
From them on, if we need to finish the task, we will help in the housework or I'm the cyber.
On weekends we go to visit my dad's family and we go to mass on Sundays.
Usually the whole week I come sleeping between 10 and 11 at night.

What is your favorite part of the day?
The best part of the day is when we all eat together, as we talk about how our day has been.

What would be the day of your dreams?
I would be on an island reading a book, along with my favorite artist

I think you have a very active and interesting routine. : D

Alma Liliana RR

Mensaje por Alma Liliana RR Mar Nov 06, 2018 3:18 pm

Harry Montoya escribió:Hello my name is Jarry Montoya Tellez
We this is my daily routines from monday to friday and the wekend changes a bit that is saturday and sunday.
Well this is my routine day by day.

I change low to breakfast at 6:20 a.m. and I eat breakfast just because my family has breakfast more afterwards after I have finished breakfast I am going to brush my teeth, so that my taxi immediately passes by me in my house at 6:45 a.m. To take me to bachelor to school I enter at 7:30 a.m. But I always arrive at school at 7:10 a.m. in the morning.
This is where I start what I do every day from Monday to Friday go to school, on Monday, from 7:30 a.m. and I leave at 1:00 a.m. in the afternoon, on Tuesday, 7:30 a.m. and I go out until 1:50 p.m. in the afternoon but on Tuesdays I enter at 2:10 p.m. in the afternoon for me to school that is dance yazz and I leave at 3:30 in the afternoon, Wednesdays at 7:30 a.m. and I leave at 11:20 a.m. in the morning, on Thursdays I enter at 7:30 a.m. and I leave at 1:00 in the afternoon, on Fridays at 7:30 a.m. in the morning and I leave at 1:00 p.m.
Well those are my class schedules from Monday to Friday of classes when I leave early, I go out with my friends to turn around and then later I go to my house I often arrive at my house at 3:00 p.m. in the afternoon since I get to my house and then I do a little work in my house since I did it I am going to do homework. I often do the homework at 6:30 p.m. in the afternoon and finish at 8:00 p.m. of the night then I go down to have dinner with my family and to dine I am going to bathe and to bathe I am going to cost and I fall asleep at 11:00 p.m. At night it is that I'm seeing what's new on my social networks and that's why I fall asleep at that time and that's what I do from Monday to Friday and on Saturdays and Sundays the activities change a bit.

On Saturday morning, I get up at 7:30 a.m. to go running with my two pets that I have that are two very adorable dogs after I get to breakfast, then I'm going to bathe so then I start to clean my room and if I have time I enter to chat on my social networks so that later as 2:30 pm As with all my family and since we finished eating I help my mother to wash the dishes and then I go out with my cousins ​​to go around many places outside and then I arrive at my house as at 7:30 p.m. in the afternoon to do my school homework and I finish as at 10:30 p.m. so that I immediately go to bathe and then as at 11:00 p.m. at night I fall asleep.

On Sunday, I get up at 10:00 a.m. in the morning and then I go to have breakfast with my family after I start doing a bit of work at home and then at about 3:30 p.m. in the afternoon we all eat together as a family after I go to do my last tasks and then as at 7:30 p.m. At night I go to mass with my family and then I go to dinner with all my family and then I come to my house to take a bath and then go to sleep and this is my routine from Monday to Sunday.

Well when I live with my family and so

on Saturdays and Sundays

well that's my routine

You have very interesting the day Razz

Alma Liliana RR

Mensaje por Alma Liliana RR Mar Nov 06, 2018 3:20 pm

Víctor Hugo Laureano escribió:My hame Is Víctor Hugo Laureano my daily routire of the whole week starts l wakeup at 5:00 am o'clock and l standup at 5:05 am l do lt only from monday todo friday ln days of clases.
The l go to the ba throom and ltake a schower,  then lget dress up,  Adler that lgo to the kitchen and l eat my break fast  after l walk to the transport then l take lt to the school, l arrived 10 minutes before 7:30 am because that Is the tlme of entry, my recess, Is at 10:00 am o'clock and the out out Is at 2:00 pm after  l go to the central park then l go to the video games
With my friends and l get out of there at 4:00 pm then l go to my home  l arrived 4:50 pm to my home agalnl eat with my family. After l do my horework, the l go to playa music or l read a book and finally l, got my  room at 9:30 PM l sleep at 10:00 pm
I like what you do you are very active buddy =D I love you

Alma Liliana RR

Primero C Foro de ingles: Actividades diarias - Página 2 Empty Comentario

Mensaje por Harry Montoya Mar Nov 06, 2018 4:35 pm

Lesly Luna ROJAS escribió:Good afternoon, I am Lesly Luna Rojas

This routine is from Monday to Friday

My daily routine starts at 5:30 in the morning.

I wake up and stay in bed for a long time; checking my social networks and looking at a fixed point somewhere in my room after this I put on my uniform and combed my hair.

Under the kitchen and usually prepare a smoothie and I hope my father finished breakfast to put on our sweaters and leave home to get in the car and go to school each but before leaving home my mom gives me money to buy something at school a year ago my brother was waiting for me and we were going to school together but he lives somewhere else.

When I arrive at school, I look for or sometimes wait for my friend to arrive to talk for a while as classes begin.

I stay in classes until the break time where I meet my friends again and talk about anything.

I return to classes after recces, I leave depends on howl marked my schedule.

He came to my house, I do the homework, practical songs on the keyboard after I take a bath and I fall asleep.

Well that´s my routine, this would be all thanks, nice afternoon.

-What is your favorite part of the day?
Get home to practice with my keyboard

Saturday and Sundays  

Well hello lesly I was very interesting about your questions about what you like to practice with your keyboard or that in tendi ..

Última edición por Harry Montoya el Mar Nov 06, 2018 4:53 pm, editado 1 vez

Harry Montoya

Mensaje por Harry Montoya Mar Nov 06, 2018 4:47 pm

Víctor Hugo Laureano escribió:My hame Is Víctor Hugo Laureano my daily routire of the whole week starts l wakeup at 5:00 am o'clock and l standup at 5:05 am l do lt only from monday todo friday ln days of clases.
The l go to the ba throom and ltake a schower,  then lget dress up,  Adler that lgo to the kitchen and l eat my break fast  after l walk to the transport then l take lt to the school, l arrived 10 minutes before 7:30 am because that Is the tlme of entry, my recess, Is at 10:00 am o'clock and the out out Is at 2:00 pm after  l go to the central park then l go to the video games
With my friends and l get out of there at 4:00 pm then l go to my home  l arrived 4:50 pm to my home agalnl eat with my family. After l do my horework, the l go to playa music or l read a book and finally l, got my  room at 9:30 PM l sleep at 10:00 pm

ah, your routine is very good, but I think you will miss a bit about the weekends and answer the questions. but from the outside it was very good from your routine.

Última edición por Harry Montoya el Mar Nov 06, 2018 4:52 pm, editado 1 vez

Harry Montoya

Mensaje por Harry Montoya Mar Nov 06, 2018 4:51 pm

DAILY ROUTINE

MY DAILY ROUTINE

It is very interesting what you do with your dad because you live with him and more apart they are going to eat oh that's great.

Harry Montoya

Mensaje por Harry Montoya Mar Nov 06, 2018 4:54 pm

Harry Montoya escribió:Hello my name is Jarry Montoya Tellez
We this is my daily routines from monday to friday and the wekend changes a bit that is saturday and sunday.
Well this is my routine day by day.

I change low to breakfast at 6:20 a.m. and I eat breakfast just because my family has breakfast more afterwards after I have finished breakfast I am going to brush my teeth, so that my taxi immediately passes by me in my house at 6:45 a.m. To take me to bachelor to school I enter at 7:30 a.m. But I always arrive at school at 7:10 a.m. in the morning.
This is where I start what I do every day from Monday to Friday go to school, on Monday, from 7:30 a.m. and I leave at 1:00 a.m. in the afternoon, on Tuesday, 7:30 a.m. and I go out until 1:50 p.m. in the afternoon but on Tuesdays I enter at 2:10 p.m. in the afternoon for me to school that is dance yazz and I leave at 3:30 in the afternoon, Wednesdays at 7:30 a.m. and I leave at 11:20 a.m. in the morning, on Thursdays I enter at 7:30 a.m. and I leave at 1:00 in the afternoon, on Fridays at 7:30 a.m. in the morning and I leave at 1:00 p.m.
Well those are my class schedules from Monday to Friday of classes when I leave early, I go out with my friends to turn around and then later I go to my house I often arrive at my house at 3:00 p.m. in the afternoon since I get to my house and then I do a little work in my house since I did it I am going to do homework. I often do the homework at 6:30 p.m. in the afternoon and finish at 8:00 p.m. of the night then I go down to have dinner with my family and to dine I am going to bathe and to bathe I am going to cost and I fall asleep at 11:00 p.m. At night it is that I'm seeing what's new on my social networks and that's why I fall asleep at that time and that's what I do from Monday to Friday and on Saturdays and Sundays the activities change a bit.

On Saturday morning, I get up at 7:30 a.m. to go running with my two pets that I have that are two very adorable dogs after I get to breakfast, then I'm going to bathe so then I start to clean my room and if I have time I enter to chat on my social networks so that later as 2:30 pm As with all my family and since we finished eating I help my mother to wash the dishes and then I go out with my cousins ​​to go around many places outside and then I arrive at my house as at 7:30 p.m. in the afternoon to do my school homework and I finish as at 10:30 p.m. so that I immediately go to bathe and then as at 11:00 p.m. at night I fall asleep.

On Sunday, I get up at 10:00 a.m. in the morning and then I go to have breakfast with my family after I start doing a bit of work at home and then at about 3:30 p.m. in the afternoon we all eat together as a family after I go to do my last tasks and then as at 7:30 p.m. At night I go to mass with my family and then I go to dinner with all my family and then I come to my house to take a bath and then go to sleep and this is my routine from Monday to Sunday.

Well when I live with my family and so

on Saturdays and Sundays

well that's my routine

You have very interesting the day Razz

Yes thanks
I think that's all I do every day I'm bored I know ... xd

Harry Montoya

Mensaje por Víctor Hugo Laureano Mar Nov 06, 2018 5:08 pm

Smile Smile
Very good friend Sydney you have a very Wellington built future and l wish you best mate

Última edición por Víctor Hugo Laureano el Mar Nov 06, 2018 5:58 pm, editado 2 veces

Víctor Hugo Laureano

Mensaje por Alma Liliana RR Mar Nov 06, 2018 5:15 pm

Yes, is very good friends Sidney I like your routine

Alma Liliana RR

Primero C Foro de ingles: Actividades diarias - Página 2 Empty My daile routine

Mensaje por Nataly Nohemi Garcia Mar Nov 06, 2018 5:24 pm

My daily routine Monday through Friday I wake up at 6:15 a.m., I change to go to school before breakfast zucaritas with milk or yakult leave my house at 7:10 a.m. my boyfriend sometimes passes by me to my house but I almost always take the combi 7:20 to 7:25 I get to school. My classes start at 7:30, I have different times when I go early, sometimes I prefer to read my studies, came to my house and I almost always sleep at least 1 hour later helped to the workings of my house after that at 5:00 or 6:00 is my lunch hour after eat I do my task sometimes I sleep early sometimes late a later I sleep 11:00 or 11:30 p.m. On Saturday I wake up late almost always at 9:00 or 10:00 a.m. I get up I tend my bed and help to you to work from my house at 4:00 or 4:30 p.m. eat in the shop where she works my dad family with uncles and cousins after that back to my house and I do my task at 11:00 pm I sleep. I wake up at 6:00 a.m. Sunday to help my MOM to prepare cakes since Sunday we have a group of football and we bring the store after the match as at 3:00 pm we arrived to my house to eat almost always eat with my uncle Felix with his family a and us to later than 6:00 pm I put me to do my homework and I sleep 11:00 or 11:30.
What is your favorite part of the day?Live with my family, sleeping, and the lunch my dream is to be teacher or nurse and go with my partner to England
Activities that my community makes one is the square of every Monday, festivities of each neighborhood and the more important the fair

Nataly Nohemi Garcia

Primero C Foro de ingles: Actividades diarias - Página 2 Empty My daily routine

Mensaje por Angélica Tobías Mar Nov 06, 2018 5:38 pm

Hello, my name is Angélica Tobías Lopez and,i'm going todo present my daily routine.

I always every wake up at 6:00 a.m tu go tu School. The fiesta thing i do is put on my iniform, then o combustible my hair when l finish combing my breakfast. I usually leave my house at 7:00am tu go tu school, the school arrived at 7:20am in the school,until my first class ends, then i go tu my house, when i get home, i change my chothes, then as with my family, sometimes we see a movie, or i play soccer with my brother, then we do the homework dinner, then i prepare my things for the other day. Finally i go tu bebé as at 10:00pm tu go tu sleep.

The other days ago almost the dame, only that on tuesday and thursday i stay in país and on wednesday, i stay to do reading hours,on weekends, on saturday we went yo visit my grandparents sometimes we stayed ti sleep or not, on sundays we go tu the Center or sometimes we stay at home, then we compose our thing for the next day that we go tu school.

Angélica Tobías

Mensaje por Víctor Hugo Laureano Mar Nov 06, 2018 5:55 pm

sydney varillas maceda escribió:
My name is Sydney Varillas Maceda
This is my daily routine
I dress to go to school and my hair and my sisters also dress. My dad is going to make breakfast and my mom helps him. At 6:30 am my sisters and I go to breakfast and at 6:50 am we We are going to take public transportation.
later my parents go to work, we enter classes and usually my friends and I sit back and sometimes ahead so it is class after class to go out to recess, quesadillas lunch and sometimes memelas.
later I play with my friends at football, then I go into the classroom, when I leave school I rarely do reading hours, only on Wednesdays I will read as I leave early.
after school only Tuesdays and Thursdays I will train football after I took the transport to get home I change and I watch the tv after my parents call me to eat like my sisters when I finish feeding the chickens at 4:20 pm and my sisters sweep the house and wash the dishes.
at the end of the chores, we do the homework while my mom arrives at 7:00 p.m. from work. When I finish my homework I always listen to music and my mom prepares dinner.
we have dinner at 9:30 p.m. at the end of dinner we watch tv and we sleep at 10:00 p.m.
My community sometimes sweeps the street and on Sundays they usually go for a walk because they have free time but sometimes they also get drunk and the next day they get up at 5:00 am to take care of their cattle or to harvest.
very good friend sydney you have a very wellington built future and lwish you best mate  Very Happy Very Happy

Víctor Hugo Laureano

Mensaje por Jose Morales Flores Mar Nov 06, 2018 6:26 pm

Victoria231203 escribió:                           MY DAILY ROUTINE
My routine starts getting up at 5:30 a.m I go to the bathroom to wash my face, then I put on my uniform, I comb my hair and make up.
When I finish low to breakfast, I usually breakfast cereal with fruit and coffee or tea.
I leave my house at 7:10 a.m and I arrive at school approximately 7:20 a.m, I always go with my friend Mariel.
When I leave school from 7:30 a.m at 2:00 p.m, on wednesday I have school. when I leave school I go home and at 3:30 p.m when my sister arrives we eat as a family.
At the end I stard to wash the dishes and when I finish I go up to my room to do my homework.
When I finish my homework every night I take a bath and when I finish I go to sleep at 10 p.m.
weekend starts getting up usually at 7 a.m I stay in bed to see social networks.
I get up and go down to wash my face, usually breakfast at 9 a.m, as usually breakfast tea or coffee accompanied by fried eggs.
When I finish I take a shower, I change, I make up and comb my hair.
On sundays I go to mass at 1 p.m, when I return, I help make the food and eat as a family.
Finishing I do some household chores and when we finish we go out for a family walk or just my mom and me.
And finally we have a light dinner and I go to my room to remove makeup and wash my face, I usually fall a sleep at 10 p.m

Victoria Crystal Varillas Varillas

Hello Victoria
I found your routine very interesting, I could see that you have very well organized your activities and that is very good.
I hope and achieve all your goals and purposes in your life
I say goodbye without more to say
goodbye Victoria

Jose Morales Flores

Mensaje por Andrea Gorgonio Reyes Mar Nov 06, 2018 6:36 pm

My name is:Andrea Gorgonio Reyes
I always wake up at 6:00 am.he usuallu seen me and I put on my shoes.I almost always. Brush my hair.my mom sometimes. Prepares breakfast for my brother and me.I usually study monday through friday from 7:30 am to 1:00 pm.from 10:00 am to 10:30 am,breakfast at school with my friends,usually I enter classes.on tuesday and thursdays I stayed with my spccer peers.sometimes om wednesdays or friday.aftet leaving my house weid at the same time that I go with my friends.to live at 3:00 pm I have to get to my house to change and dressd my uniform.I usually eat wit my mom and my brothers sometimes. When we finish eating or watch a while,tv,then,I sometimes. My homework when I finish the homework, fourth and almost always I will read the heater to bathe,usually when I finish bathing and doing my activities.I sleep for a while and when I wake up the school material in my backpack and usually I wait for my dad to have dinner and I almost always help my mom to serve dinner. And when we finish I always. Help to wash the dishea and I almost always. Brush my teeth and usually I go to sleep at 100:30 pm or sometimes. I fall asleep at 12:00 am because I rarely watch tv.
What is yours favorite part of the day?
Play with my brothers and live with my family
What would be you drean day?
I would like to be ar doctor.

Andrea Gorgonio Reyes

Mensaje por sydney varillas maceda Mar Nov 06, 2018 6:45 pm

hello sara

I found your routine very interesting, although I think you could put more information to be more complete and better understood.

sydney varillas maceda

Mensaje por Victoria231203 Mar Nov 06, 2018 7:13 pm

DAYAN ALONDRA ROSSINI
¡Hello dayan!
When I read your routine I realized that we have things in common according to the activities you do, keep it up.

Victoria231203

Mensaje por Jonas Eduardo Martinez Ra Mar Nov 06, 2018 7:56 pm

Victoria231203 escribió:                           MY DAILY ROUTINE
My routine starts getting up at 5:30 a.m I go to the bathroom to wash my face, then I put on my uniform, I comb my hair and make up.
When I finish low to breakfast, I usually breakfast cereal with fruit and coffee or tea.
I leave my house at 7:10 a.m and I arrive at school approximately 7:20 a.m, I always go with my friend Mariel.
When I leave school from 7:30 a.m at 2:00 p.m, on wednesday I have school. when I leave school I go home and at 3:30 p.m when my sister arrives we eat as a family.
At the end I stard to wash the dishes and when I finish I go up to my room to do my homework.
When I finish my homework every night I take a bath and when I finish I go to sleep at 10 p.m.
weekend starts getting up usually at 7 a.m I stay in bed to see social networks.
I get up and go down to wash my face, usually breakfast at 9 a.m, as usually breakfast tea or coffee accompanied by fried eggs.
When I finish I take a shower, I change, I make up and comb my hair.
On sundays I go to mass at 1 p.m, when I return, I help make the food and eat as a family.
Finishing I do some household chores and when we finish we go out for a family walk or just my mom and me.
And finally we have a light dinner and I go to my room to remove makeup and wash my face, I usually fall a sleep at 10 p.m

Victoria Crystal Varillas Varillas

Hello Victoria I found your daily routine interesting, since you spend time with your family and spending time with the family is very important, well that is your favorite part of your routine, never stop spending time with your family.
You have a good night

Jonas Eduardo Martinez Ra

Primero C Foro de ingles: Actividades diarias - Página 2 Empty Hello my name is Manuel Yahir and this is my daily routine

Mensaje por Manuel Yahir Telles Mar Nov 06, 2018 8:22 pm

From Monday to Friday, I usually get up at 6 o'clock to put on my uniform, eat breakfast, brush my teeth, comb my hair and leave the house at 6:30 so I can take the bus early and get to class. My classes start at 7:30, the recess is at 10:00 o'clock, but before I have 3 classes and each one lasts 50 minutes, after recess the departure time varies , Monday and Thursday I go to 1:00 sharp, Tuesdays are the days that I leave later because I go out at 1:50, on Wednesdays I leave at 11:20 and those days I take them to do reading hours and on Fridays I leave at 12: 10, every day at the end of classes, I go with my friends to play video games or occasionally we play soccer, after that everyone takes the tranport to go home, when I arrive at my house I change my uniform and then I'm going to eat, then I listen to music or I go out and run a little. At night I watch TV a bit, be it a soccer game, a cartoon or a series, when it starts to be later, I look for my things to take a bath and after dinner with my family, when I finish having dinner I prepare my backpack for the next day of classes, before sleeping I wash my teeth and when I finish I go to bed between 9:00 and 10:00 pm to get up early.
On Saturdays I only accompany my mother to the supermarket, but that gives me some laziness because we wait a long time, although there are also occasions when I go out to dinner with my friends or with my family, but there are still times when I do not leave the house .
On Sundays I wake up at 10:00 am, those days are my favorite days, because those are the days that I have soccer games and where I play with my friends, but in the afternoon I take a bath, prepare my backpack and fall asleep early to help. classes the next day.

On Saturdays I only accompany my mother to the supermarket, but that gives me some laziness because we wait a long time, although there are also occasions when I go out to dinner with my friends or with my family, but there are still times when I do not leave the house .
On Sundays I wake up at 10:00 am, those days are my favorite days, because those are the days that I have soccer games and where I play with my friends, but in the afternoon I take a bath, prepare my backpack and fall asleep early to help. classes the next day.

My favorite part of the day is when I go to play with my friends after school and in the evening when I have dinner with my family.
The day of my dreams would be to finish the school and thus be able to study some academic career

Manuel Yahir Telles

Primero C Foro de ingles: Actividades diarias - Página 2 Empty THIS IS MY DAILY ROUTINE

Mensaje por Ariel López Mar Nov 06, 2018 8:46 pm

This is my daily routine
I hope and it is to your liking I strive but I do not have a very extensive routine ... thank you.

from Monday to Friday I get up at 6:00 am although there are days when I get up late at 6:45 am and those days are the ones that do not let me enter the school and I go back to my house but when I enter there about 4 to 6 hours, on Tuesdays and Thursdays I have school and those days I almost always leave at 3:00 p.m., arriving home I take off my uniform and I put on another clothes, I help my parents in what I can, go to the field, mechanics and even cook, then I help my mother, sell tortillas and I help to make them, then I usually do homework although sometimes I do not, it takes me approximately 2 hours when I finish I go to prayer because I belong to the church of the living god column and support of the truth The Light of the World, ending we return to my house, we have dinner at 8:00 p.m., I check my things for the next day and I go to sleep to wait for a new day .. .

what is your favorite part of the day?
my favorite part is when I help my parents in what I can

When would it be the day of your dreams?
would be when I managed to finish my career in this life

thanks...

Última edición por Ariel López el Mar Nov 06, 2018 9:02 pm, editado 1 vez

Ariel López

Mensaje por Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 2 de 3. Precedente  1, 2, 3  Siguiente