Redes sociales
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

Primero B Foro de ingles: Actividades diarias

+31
Flores González arturo
pilar rojas garcia
Luis Angel salvador
Maricela perez
Yesenia Martinez Roman
Eduardo Gael Trujillo
jonathan lopez
Aldo Reyes Benitez
Ivan galicrod
Jhoana magdalena ruiz
Carlos Isaac
Lili Martínez
Alondra Baltazar Perez
Erika Montero Martínez
Manuel Lopez Roman_AH
Sahayary Vazquez Beristai
DULCE DANIELA OREA ROJAS
Fabiola Martines Sanchez
monserratreyes24
Abigail Cortés
David Juarez Lopez
Sebastian Montero
Karla Lezama
Davidisvancruzcruz
BRENDA ITZEL ROJAS PEREZ
Magaly Martinez Gil
Diana_Velasco_Lopez
Ana Luisa
Verónica Perez Cordero
adrianalaureanojoaquin
Admin
35 participantes

Página 1 de 3. 1, 2, 3  Siguiente

Primero B Foro de ingles: Actividades diarias Empty Primero B Foro de ingles: Actividades diarias

Mensaje por Admin Lun Oct 29, 2018 4:58 am

Welcome students  

This forum is made for to share your daily routine in which you should include your own information, family, friends and your community. Also you answer the following questions and feedback one of your classmate.

What is your favorite part of the day?

What would be your dream day?

Remember to be proactive in your comments

Thanks for your participation

Admin
Admin

https://primeroc2016.activo.mx

Primero B Foro de ingles: Actividades diarias Empty My daily routine: Adriana Laureano Joaquin

Mensaje por adrianalaureanojoaquin Sáb Nov 03, 2018 2:02 pm

Hello good afternoon I share My dayly routine starts at 5:30 o'clock, usually I get up and I dresse I usually wash my face and I comb my hair, breakfast the food that my mom prepares and I brush my teeth I take the bus at 6:50 o'clock to get to school, I arrive daily at 7:30 o'clock afterthan I enter classes and finish about 1:10 pm my family is waiting for me at home to eat together I always help my mom dohousehowework chores later I do my howework the I ask my mom premission to go play with my friends to the park my best friends are diana . gabriel,diego and antonio
I come to my house I go with my aunt to teach me how to make
swings that in my community of Santa Maria La Alta is a craft that is well known ahd easy to make, I back to my house, I punt on my pajama and usually go to sleep obout 11:00 o'clock

¿what is your favorite part af the day?
“ The best part of the day is when I go aot and play with my friends”

¿what would be you dream day?
it would be when I get to become a great national bellet dancer or also when people admire the way I like ta play the guitar

adrianalaureanojoaquin

Primero B Foro de ingles: Actividades diarias Empty Re: Primero B Foro de ingles: Actividades diarias

Mensaje por Verónica Perez Cordero Sáb Nov 03, 2018 5:37 pm

Hi Adry!
I think what your rutine is very funny and sweet because you talk how much you like to be whith your friends and I also think what you are special person because you are looking for admiration with very beautiful activities.
I also like dance but I like folklore dance, I like play cuatro our ukelele, is sweet what you and I have things in common.

Verónica Perez Cordero

Primero B Foro de ingles: Actividades diarias Empty Re: Primero B Foro de ingles: Actividades diarias

Mensaje por Diana_Velasco_Lopez Sáb Nov 03, 2018 11:01 pm

good night all
I share my daily routine Very Happy
every morning i get up at 6:40 am usually to go to school, l get up and put on my uniform, my shoes. and l go to the bathroom to wash my face , teeth and my hair and 7:00 am breakfast almost always fruit shoothie , l leave my house 7:10 am and l arrive at school 7:25 am.
school days always change the subject and l study a lot, always lunch with my friends at recess, almost always quesadillas or burritos . l usually leave school at 1:00 pm and almost always l come home at 2:00pm.
when l arrive home l always order and greet my family, we always eat all in the afternoon together and then l do my homework , l talkto my fiends hy message and sometimes, l go out to play with my brothers in the afternoon , or play the piano, l always have dinner with my parent's and siblings and we talk about our day or some topic, then l always organize my things as supplies and uniforms for the next day, then l brush my teeth , comb my hair and say good nigth to my family. l almost always fall asleep at 11:00pm.
in my community they always do a fair in a specific season and people always dedicate themselves to sow in the field and raise cattle, but my family does not edicate it self to that.

what would be you dream day ?
the day of my dreams would be to be able fly and eat a lot of pizza always

what is your favorite part of the day?
my favorite part of day is when l have time for myself and whenever I'm with my family I love you

Diana_Velasco_Lopez

Mensaje por adrianalaureanojoaquin Dom Nov 04, 2018 8:14 am

Hello Dianita flower
I like your routine because you have fun with your family
we have in common that we like to play a musical instrument because it's something that I love
You are a sweet girl, very kind and responsible Surprised

adrianalaureanojoaquin

Mensaje por Ana Luisa Dom Nov 04, 2018 10:42 am

My daily routine
my daily routine starts at 6:00 o’clock, I get up, I always wash my face and I body cream, I brush my hair and I comb my hair after I dressed, sometimes my mom prepares breakfast, I usually put my vegetables to boil to take them to school after that I brush my teeth, my father takes me to school, from my house I leave at 7:00 o’clock and I arrive at school at 7:15 or 7:20 o’clock, I see my friends and I talk to them about how it was yesterday wereand what they did or the task, when we enter class pay attention and when we go to recess my friend talk about what we do like or what we don’t like the class sometimes we talk about other issues, when I leave school, I go to my house, I get change clothes and eat with my mother and sometimes with my siblings since they usually aren’t when my brother comes from school, late we sometimes go to the gym about 6:00 to 8:00 pm, then we return and I take bath and after that do my homework, then I go to bed to see my at net works social, I fall a sleep at approximately 1:00 in the morning.
in my community the agricultural activity that they do the most is sowing bone agriculture.
what is your favorite part of the day? the best part of the day is when i arrive my house i see my mother and i rest for a while and when the nigth comes and it’s time to sleep.
what would be you dream day? visit some country, be youtuber and to learn speak the dialect of my town where i live.

Ana Luisa

Mensaje por Diana_Velasco_Lopez Dom Nov 04, 2018 10:56 am

hello ana I find your routine very interesting since you want to learn to speak the dialect of your community and not everyone likes it and apart from doing exercise and to be with your family . l like you routine is very activite Very Happy

Diana_Velasco_Lopez

Mensaje por Ana Luisa Dom Nov 04, 2018 11:06 am

Hi Diana!!!! Smile
I like your routine because you spend time with your family and you organize very well and I think your dreams are a bit but very funny.

Hi Adry!!!!
your routine is interesting since you have very organized your times, I also find it very interesting what they do in your community is very interesting, tambein I think your dream is great, you will dance that you will fulfill it!!!!

Ana Luisa

Mensaje por Magaly Martinez Gil Dom Nov 04, 2018 3:02 pm

Hello good afternoon, this is my daily routine. My routine starts at 6:00 a. m. I get up and get ready to go to school after breakfast with my siblings we left home at 6:40 a. m. to take the bus to the 6:45 a. m. I come to school at 7:25 I enter my classes and at 10:00 a. m. I lunch with my friends after other classes I take the bus to return home this is my favorite part of the day because when I get home I can rest a little after a short break I do the cleaning of my home while I listen to music sometimes when I finish my family and I usually visit my grandparents. In my community many of the families are engaged in haver crafts and perform it in the afternoon I have dinner with my family around 6:00 p. m. after this I do my homework I sometimes study or read why I want to study and be a biologist I have a little sister sometimes I take care of her so that mother can do some things then take a shower and I sleep around 10:30.
what is your favorite part of the day? my favorite part of the day is when i come back from school im with my family and i rest a little.
what would be you dream day? the day of my dreams would be when i could read the thoughts of other people.

Magaly Martinez Gil

Mensaje por Magaly Martinez Gil Dom Nov 04, 2018 3:53 pm

Hi Diana
I like your routine is very interesting and i also love eating pizza and spend time with my family.
I also lunch quesadillas.

Magaly Martinez Gil

Primero B Foro de ingles: Actividades diarias Empty My Daily Routine

Mensaje por BRENDA ITZEL ROJAS PEREZ Dom Nov 04, 2018 6:09 pm

Hello Very Happy
Good afternoon! Share with you my daily routine.

My daily rutin starts at 6:00 o`clock, i wak up, i put on my uniform to go to school, i eat frut or cereal with milk, i brush my teeth, i comb hair and my mom drivs  to school. I stay from monday to friday, usually from 7:30 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. in school, the first year of high school, i lik to learn new things, for exampl, from 2:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. i attend music classes, as well as saturdays from 7:30 a.m. at 10.00 p.m., aftewards attend guitar classes from 10:30 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. from monday or thursday. I like to do my homework from 4:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m., in my moments or relaxation: usually watch my favorit series or play basktball. I usually fall asleep at 10:00 p.m.

As well as in my community daily activitis are carrig out and at all hours of agriculture such as harvesting corn or beans.

I go out with my frinds.
What would be you dream day?
My dream is to be abl to fulfil all my goals and be even happier. Smile

BRENDA ITZEL ROJAS PEREZ

Mensaje por BRENDA ITZEL ROJAS PEREZ Dom Nov 04, 2018 6:32 pm

Hi Adri!
I found your daily routine very interesting, we have things in common, for example that we like to be with our friends or play guitar. Very Happy

BRENDA ITZEL ROJAS PEREZ

Primero B Foro de ingles: Actividades diarias Empty My Daily Routine

Mensaje por Ivan galicrod Dom Nov 04, 2018 6:35 pm

My day starts at six in the morning. I wake up, I dress to go to school, I eat breakfast with my family then i prepare my backpack then I comb my hair and I brush my teeth.
I leave my house at seven ten in the morning, I arrive at the bus stop at seven fifteen in the morning and I arrive at school at seven twenty-five in the morning. When I arrived at school, I greet my friends and classmates at seven thirty in the morning and I entered classes.
I go to recess at ten o'clock, I go to the cooperative and ask for an enchilada meat cake, then I go and buy a natural water. then we have breakfast at a palapa and we talk to my friends about what we did in the afternoon. At ten thirty in the morning we go back to class.
I always arrive at my house at two o'clock when I arrive, I do the cleaning of my bedroom and then helped my mother to make the meal at three-thirty. My mom calls us to eat and we all eat as a family.
At four o'clock I started to do my homework, but when the six of my brothers and I went out to walk, we had to walk at half past seven. When I arrived, I bathed and then my mother called us for dinner.
I go to bed at ten, but before I see my social networks and I go to bed at eleven.
And until the other day.
My community is dedicated to sowing and cattle always held a fair in July to venerate the Lord of Calvary.

when I get home and hug my mom

What would be the day of your dreams?
would be to enter a radio station and make a program

Ivan galicrod

Primero B Foro de ingles: Actividades diarias Empty My darly routine: Verónica Pérez Cordero

Mensaje por Verónica Perez Cordero Dom Nov 04, 2018 7:09 pm

Everyday I wake up at 6 o'clock and I get up 6:30am when my neighbor goes for the mill and my mom take a shower same as me, my dad at that time he sleeps, 7:00 o'clock I brush my teeth and I dressed from school, I come to school at 7:25am, I enter my classes and at school I play with my friends or I talk with my best friend Ana, when I leave school I go to my house and my neighbors are in the field or the workes of the construction company that is near to my house, after that I have lunch.
The Tuesday and Thursday I go practice Karate and I leave at 5:00 o'clock and I make my homework 1 hour because at 6:30pm I practice dance and I leave at 8:00 o'clock and I take back my homework, I dinner with my mom, I take a shower, I brush my teeth and I go to the bed, only these days I make these routine.
The Sundays I go out all day with my familiy and I practice Karate.
Returning to others days, I eat with my mom and my aunt, I dressed formal clothes, I make my homework, sometimes I watch tv in the night.
In the night my mom ask me if I like eat and sometimes I say yes, after that I brush my teeth, I prepare my schoolbag and I go to the bed.
When I haven't more homework, in the afternoon I go out with my friends or play with my dog.
In my community, they are engaged in the field and young boys work in the construction company, they also make crafts and speak a language.

◇What is your favorite part of the day?
•The best part of the day is when I eat with my mom and my aunt.
In the case of Sundays, my favorite part is when I go out with my familiy.

◇What would be your dream day?
•I would to be an owner of a beach and playing with my familiy and friends there.

Verónica Perez Cordero

Mensaje por Davidisvancruzcruz Dom Nov 04, 2018 8:15 pm

good night, classmate
My daily routine
My daily routine starts at 6:30 I get up and set dress, then I eat a cereal and a cup of coffee, at the end of breakfast I brush at my teeth I usually leave from my house at 7:15, when I finish my classes I arrive at my mother clean the house, after I finish I do my homework, after the task is finished I usually tram and play volleyball with my older brother.
I and my family eat and wash our dishes after I take a show e and I go to sleep, In my community you can see that most of it is inhabitants are peasants so they have land for sowing. you may appreciate that there are fairs, dances and parades as well as go to mass on sundays.
What would de you dream day¬? I would my dream is to study my gastronomy
What is your favorite part of the day? my favorite part of put training and play volleyball with my older brother

Davidisvancruzcruz

Mensaje por Davidisvancruzcruz Dom Nov 04, 2018 8:54 pm

hello Brenda
I like your routine, it makes me look funny because you really do what you like and that looks good on me. i hope you do not change your routine.

Davidisvancruzcruz

Primero B Foro de ingles: Actividades diarias Empty commentary

Mensaje por Karla Lezama Dom Nov 04, 2018 9:09 pm

Hello ivan!
your routine is very good and interesting, I like it, include your family, and the activities you do are creative and organized.

Karla Lezama

Primero B Foro de ingles: Actividades diarias Empty My daily routine

Mensaje por Sebastian Montero Dom Nov 04, 2018 9:45 pm

My daily routine starts at 6:30
I get up at 6:30 a.m. I start to change I leave my house at 7 o'clock I take my bus at 7:10 a.m. I get to the stop at 7:20 and I take a bus and I arrive at school at 7:28
Start classes from 7:30 a.m. to 1:10 p.m.
Later I take a car to my house and I start eating at 2:30 after eating I go to play with my childhood friends and we start playing football
My friend Diego has an x box and we start playing until 7:45
I take a bath and I start doing homework at 9 o'clock and I start to have dinner after I watch TV or play the cell phone finally I go to sleep around 11:30
In my community everyday people go to work in the countryside to take money home and others go to the United States to work in order to support their family
What would be the day of your dreams...?
My dream would be to have a professional career and help my parents for everything possible to make them happy
What is your favorite past of the day...?
My favorite past is when the study did not matter and it was just pure play eat and sleep

Sebastian Montero

Primero B Foro de ingles: Actividades diarias Empty my daily routine

Mensaje por David Juarez Lopez Dom Nov 04, 2018 11:21 pm

my daily routine starts at 6:30
I get up at 6:30 am I start to change I leave
my house at 7 o clock I take my bus at 7:10 am I get to she stop at 7:20 and I take a bus and I arrive at school at 7:28
start classes from 7:30 am to 1:10 pm
later I take a car to my house and I start eating at 2:30 after eating I go to play with
my childhood friends and we start playing football
my friend Fernando has an xbox and we start playing until 7:45
I take a bath and I start doing homework at 9 o clock
and I start to have dinner after I watch TV ar play the cell phone finally I go to sleep around 11:30

in my community,everiday,people go to work in the countryside to take money home and others go to the United States to work in order to support their family.

what is your favorite past of the day?
my favorite past is when the study did not matter and it was just pure play eat and sleep

what would be the day of your dreams?
my dream would be to have a professional career and help
my parents for everything they gave me and do everything possible to make them happy

David Juarez Lopez

Mensaje por Abigail Cortés Lun Nov 05, 2018 3:26 pm

my daily routine
my daily routine starts at six in the morning. I got up and I lay my bed after I get to bathe, then I go to breakfast and I leave for school at six fifty. I arrive at school at seven and stay there from seven until one in the afternoon, on Tuesdays and Thursdays, which is my turn to school, I leave at four in the afternoon.
I usually arrived at my house at three-thirty in the afternoon because I happened to see my sister. When I get home I change my uniform and I sit down to eat
after that I help with the quiaser of the house, when I finish that I go to my room to do the homework and then I hope my dad comes home from work. we usually have dinner at nine o'clock at night and after that we watch television for a while and finally I go to sleep around ten o'clock at night
On Saturdays I am at home with my sister-in-law and my nephews and I eat the regular lunch at three in the afternoon
and on Sunday I go out with my dad and we go to see my grandmother and the days that there are events in the center we are going to see them for a while
in my community the activity of agriculture and livestock is carried out
The part that I like the most about my day is when I'm at school with my friends and on weekends I spend time with my family

Abigail Cortés

Mensaje por Fabiola Martines Sanchez Lun Nov 05, 2018 5:44 pm

My daily routine starts at 6:00 o´clock in the morning, I get up and get dressend to go to schoool,I getting dressend after that go to kitchen usually to have breakfast and from there I wait for my cousing to leave her house and we leave my house at 6:40 then I walk and I go downtown to take the bus to school at 7:20, I just arrived at 7:25 in the morning and I greet my friends I always enter my classes at 7:30 am, after school, I go out tu breakfast at 10:00 with my friends and I walk on the school, then the recess ends at 10:30 a.m and agaih I enter to classes I usually leave from school at 1:50 after classes I go with my friends to the park to walk or have buy an ice cream and i go out and play soccer with friends from my comunity , after that time most people organize to cloan stricet or in the spaces where the metings are help and finally I go always have dinner with my family and I go tu sleep at 9:30pm.

what is your favorite part of the day ?
my favorite park is play soccer Very Happy

What would be you dream day ?
study doctor .... Wink

Fabiola Martines Sanchez

Mensaje por monserratreyes24 Lun Nov 05, 2018 6:08 pm

My dayles routine
I wake up at 5:30 am I get up and I lay my bed after I go to the bathoroom I and I leave my hause at 6:45 am 5 blocks late I leave my brother to the techique
Iget to the combi at 7:00 am arrive at 1:50 I come to my hause to eat after eating I wash frets I get undressend I do my homework afterwords I listen to music or fall asleep then I acompany my mother to boy in the aquare we return we wash the fruit and vegetables we finish later we go to sleep tomorrow go to sleep schooland usually I spend very Little time with my neighbors.
what is your favorite part of the day ?
Go shopping
What would be you dream day ?
Study for history teacher

monserratreyes24

Mensaje por Diana_Velasco_Lopez Lun Nov 05, 2018 6:21 pm

hi Fabiola Martines Very Happy
I like your routine because you have a lot of fun and because you like soccer.
I share your idea of studying medicine, is very beautiful that career I love you I love you I love you

Diana_Velasco_Lopez

Mensaje por Fabiola Martines Sanchez Lun Nov 05, 2018 6:44 pm

hello Aby
beautiful day
I found your routine interesting because just like you I like to live with my family and see my friends at school.
Well, it's a nice afternoon. Very Happy

Fabiola Martines Sanchez

Mensaje por DULCE DANIELA OREA ROJAS Lun Nov 05, 2018 7:05 pm

My darly rutine Dulce Daniela Orea Rojas

I get 6:00 o`clock i take a bath 6:30 half past i go out to take a bath break fast i get ready i wash my house 7:00 o`clock i leave my school
7:20 my clases start 7:30 half past commonly my clsses finish a bout 1:00afternoon when go for i take to my brother to school 2:00 afternoon we go home 3:00 afternoon after start doing homework 6:30 evening i watchtv and finally i fall asleep at 9:00 evening

DULCE DANIELA OREA ROJAS

Mensaje por Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 1 de 3. 1, 2, 3  Siguiente