Redes sociales
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

Primero A Foro de ingles: Actividades diarias

+33
Lizbeth Martinez Gpe
Jorge Lopez Ramos.
Viridiana Martínez M
ruby baires
Areli Flores Martinez
Ximena Contreras Herrera
Emanuel López Merino
Juan felipe ortega
julio cesar garcía vazque
cesar garcia
yoselin castañeda
Flor Jazmin Perez Lopez
magaly n rojas
cidvera luisyovanny
Alexandermartinezreyes
jeidid rojas román
Kevin Eduardo Vera León
flores martinez oscar
Maria Guadalupe Ixtlahuac
Flor Elizabeth Hernandez
Raul18alexis
Ricardo JulianPerezTrujil
PATRICIA SANCHEZ VALENCIA
Rodriguez Sosa Laura
María Guadalupe Vera
Emiliano cruz
Esmeralda Juárez Cortés
Jennifer Beristain Gonzál
natalia cruz juarez
Montserrat Trujillo
edgar flores
Miguel Angel
Admin
37 participantes

Página 1 de 3. 1, 2, 3  Siguiente

Primero A Foro de ingles: Actividades diarias Empty Primero A Foro de ingles: Actividades diarias

Mensaje por Admin Jue Oct 25, 2018 5:05 am

Welcome students  

This forum is made for to share your daily routine in which you should include your own information, family, friends and your community. Also you answer the following questions and feedback one of your classmate.

What is your favorite part of the day?

What would be your dream day?

Remember to be proactive in your comments

Thanks for your participation

Admin
Admin

https://primeroc2016.activo.mx

Primero A Foro de ingles: Actividades diarias Empty Re: Primero A Foro de ingles: Actividades diarias

Mensaje por Miguel Angel Jue Nov 01, 2018 6:40 pm

My Daily Routine (Miguel Ángel López Varillas)
My daily routine starts at 6:30 o’clock. I get up and put on my uniform. I sometimes breakfast. I go to school at 7:15a.m. I leave school at 2:00 o’clock and arrive at my house at 2:30.
When I arrive at my house, I watch videos on YouTube and surf the internet for one hour.
Then, my mom calls me to eat with my brothers. At 5:00 o’clock I do my homework to finish at 8:00p.m. to 10:00 o’clock, because my teachers leave me a lot of homework.
I always take a shower at 9:00p.m. I always play video-games on the computer at 11:00 o’clock, almost always Fornite, which is my favorite game.
Finally, I go to bed at 11:30p.m.
In my community work in the countryside, all on Saturday, go to the church and to walk to the park.
What would be you dream day? My dream for a day, is to be in Tomorrowland, the largest musical festival of the world.
What is your favorite day of the week? My favorite day of the week is Friday and Saturday, I go to with my friends to dance.

Miguel Angel

Primero A Foro de ingles: Actividades diarias Empty MY DAILY ROUTINE

Mensaje por Esmeralda Juárez Cortés Vie Nov 02, 2018 9:39 am

Every days to wake 6:30 am. I dress my uniform brush my hear and I go to breakfast, I eat fruit, toast and drink milk, at 7:00 o’clock go out towords school, there I usually arrive at school 7:20 because at my comunity the peoples sell their products such as fruit in the square and that’s because there is much trafic.
In the recess I usually stay with my friends and almost always buy a cake. When I go out of the school at 1:00 pm, sometimes I am read for hours of reading. I get to my house about 2:30 pm and we always eat in family. My sister an me turn to wash the later; I start on Monday’s, her on Tuesday’s so on. After that I almost always do my homework and when finish early help my siblings whit their homework and then we rest.
At 8:00 pm I usually take shower and then my family and I have dinner. I sleep 10:30 pm, before sleeping I imagine much, but I usually think I would like to travel to my family in a future and to be doctor and that my parents are proid of me

Esmeralda Juárez Cortés

Primero A Foro de ingles: Actividades diarias Empty Re: Primero A Foro de ingles: Actividades diarias

Mensaje por edgar flores Vie Nov 02, 2018 3:27 pm

My daily routine
My daily routine starts at 5:00 o,clook
I get up and then i puto n my uniform to go school i usually leave
Whit my brother to go to school
I always prepare my breakfast and i sit down to eats it i prepare
My lunch to takes it to school after i ask my mother for money for the bus
I leave my house about 6:59 in the morning to get to school 7:25
I sometimes i got to my sister to school in the afternon i arrive home
Tired an exhausted and to cheer up i see my programs
When i stay at school i prepare my self by studyng each subject
A day before so i can play more atención
In the afternon i always do my homework after doing my homework i get out my
Friends to the park to plays
Wings 9:00 at oclook night i dinner coffe and bread after
I lie down on my bead to slepp
In my comunity people i usually make handicrafts made of clay and palm
What is done is the backpack. The people of my comunity are loyal to a person who needs it
What would be your dream day?
it would be when the baccalaureate finishes
What is your favorite part of the day? It's when I go to school to talk with my friends

my name edgar flores perez

edgar flores

Primero A Foro de ingles: Actividades diarias Empty feedback

Mensaje por edgar flores Vie Nov 02, 2018 3:31 pm

Miguel Angel escribió:My Daily Routine (Miguel Ángel López Varillas)
My daily routine starts at 6:30 o’clock. I get up and put on my uniform. I sometimes breakfast. I go to school at 7:15a.m. I leave school at 2:00 o’clock and arrive at my house at 2:30.
When I arrive at my house, I watch videos on YouTube and surf the internet for one hour.
Then, my mom calls me to eat with my brothers. At 5:00 o’clock I do my homework to finish at 8:00p.m. to 10:00 o’clock, because my teachers leave me a lot of homework.
I always take a shower at 9:00p.m. I always play video-games on the computer at 11:00 o’clock, almost always Fornite, which is my favorite game.
In my community work in the countryside, all on Saturday, go to the church and to walk to the park.
What would be you dream day? My dream for a day, is to be in Tomorrowland, the largest musical festival of the world.
What is your favorite day of the week? My favorite day of the week is Friday and Saturday, I go to with my friends to dance.

feddback
your routine seems very interesting to me because you do different daily activities that take place in your life

edgar flores

Mensaje por Montserrat Trujillo Vie Nov 02, 2018 4:13 pm

Every day I get up at 6:00. I start to put on my uniform and I finish changing at 6:20, I go to breakfast usually always breakfast milk and bread. When I finish breakfast I go to my room and wait for it to be 7:10 which is the time that I go to school I arrive at school at 7:16
from there in the afternoon when I play my preschool I stay and when I do not stay to read my home I always arrive at 3:00 always
When I arrive at my house I start to eat, then I do my homework and regularly I always go to my grandmother's house to see her I arrive at my house at 7, after I get to bathe and start to see ceries later, I have coffee with milk
I go to sleep at 10:30 and I already
What is my favorite part of the day?
it's when I go to see my grandma
What would be the day of your dreams?
When I reach my goal of being a doctor

Montserrat Trujillo

Primero A Foro de ingles: Actividades diarias Empty MY DAILY ROUTINE

Mensaje por Jennifer Beristain Gonzál Vie Nov 02, 2018 5:10 pm

MY DAILY ROUTINE
My name is Jennifer…
My daily routine starts at six o’clock, I dress, I wash my face and breakfast at seven past ten I take the truck that takes me to school and I arrive at seven thirty minutes.
The first class that my plays is math my recess I at ten o’clock, usually eat with meat, avocado, cucumber and sauce, my recess ands at ten thirty minutes, the class that touches me is chemistry and I finish with methodology. I leave at one o'clock in the school. When I arrive to my house I usually do my homework when I after always, I help my mother make the food or I feed her animals. In my free time of the day listened to music or else I start reading at eleven p.m. I go to sleep. I do the same thing on Tuesday morning and leave at the same time on Monday but I do not go to my house but to train karate and I arrive at the house at five in the afternoon, as I do my homework. On Wednesday I do the same at school but with different subjects and after school I go one or two hours to the gym on Thursdays after I go to karate, I go to five and go to my house. On Friday I leave school a little earlier but from there I go my house to help my mother with the cleaning of the house and I stay in her business to take care of her.
The weekends are family because my mom´s family arrives; my grandmother makes breakfast and all my uncles and their families go to eat, after breakfast at eleven I go to karate and I leave at two when I arrive at my house I put the things to wash clothes, at four in the afternoon I going to eat with my grandmother and later I do a little homework at eleven o'clock. I going to sleep.
On Sunday my grandmother gets up very early to make breakfast usually we are all to eat and while we eat usually we talk about our stories, in the evenings we go to parties or watch movies with my sponsor, later I do homework and in I go to sleep al night.
This in my daily routine regularly.
In my community, the three activities that usually do people a lot are livestock: people have animals, raise them and take advantage of them.
The crops: people plant corn beans, chili, etc. or other things and sell them.
The sale of domestic products: in the of afternoons a man sells soap for domestic use, which he makes at home, some products are very effective and others not so much.
When I train karate on Wednesday, Thursdays and Saturdays and weekends that are family
If they gave me a day to choose what I wanted to do, it would be to travel to Egypt and get to know their culture.

Primero A Foro de ingles: Actividades diarias Empty My daily Routine

Mensaje por natalia cruz juarez Vie Nov 02, 2018 5:40 pm

My name is Natalia Cruz Juarez
my daily routine starts when I get up at 5 o'clock am. The first thing I do is take a bath and then I put on my school uniform. later I comb my hair and brush my teeth. When there are 10 minutes left until it is 7 o'clock I go out to wait for the transport that will take me to the center where I take another transport to get to the school. From 7:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. I am in that time at school. During breaks I see my friends. When I leave school I go home, except on Tuesdays and Thursdays that I stay after school activities, besides that on Wednesdays I see my best friend in the center of town. When I get home, the first thing I do is say hello to my mother and my grandmother, and then go and put on some other clothes. After that I do my housework and when I finish this I rest for a while watching my drama or watching videos on the Internet. Later I do my homework and work for the school. When my father returns home from work, we visit my grandmother and have dinner with her.
we return home at approximately 10 o'clock at night. When I'm already lying down ready to sleep, I like to read a book on my cell phone in wattpad, or write a chapter of a story. I end up sleeping at approximately 12 o'clock or 1 o'clock am. Except on weekends I like to sleep until 4 o'clock in the morning. I spend all day long listening to music from BTS, EXO and DAY6
What is your favorite part of the day? my favorite part of the day is at night when I enjoy the chapter of some book or the writing of a new chapter.
What would be the day of your? It would be the day I meet my favorite band and the day I know South Korea.

natalia cruz juarez

Mensaje por PATRICIA SANCHEZ VALENCIA Vie Nov 02, 2018 5:57 pm

MY RUTINE
My daily routine stars at 6:30 usually wake up all the week. I get up to the bathroom I dressed then I brush my teeth, not often breakfast.
My mother wake up at 7 o´clock, she combs my sister for go to the school. Then my mother work my brother also works.
Usually take bus at 7:10, at 7:30 star my class, at 10 o’clock I eat and talk with my friends also play. At 1 o’clock leave my class and Tuesday and Thursday leave the school practice karate.

On Monday, Wednesday and Friday I leave of the school take bus direct on my house. I usually eat only, at 2:30 come to my house my sister the school and eat alone.
I always made task of the home, always listen to music white task of the home, I almost always I suffered and specially Facebook and whatSapp.
On Friday I play with my friends in the park. Then my mother comes to works at 7 o’clock and my brother leaves at his hob at 7:30.
My family and I usually dinner at 8 o’clock I always do my homeworker in the after.
Finally I brush teeth, I usually take a shower at night, then go to the bed about 11 pm. My moment favorite of the day is when I go to sleep
In my community usually wake up early for work, in case of the students wake up for to go the school.My dream is see a concert of music of the group imagine dragons.

Mensaje por Jennifer Beristain Gonzál Vie Nov 02, 2018 9:05 pm

Montserrat Trujillo escribió:Every day I get up at 6:00. I start to put on my uniform and I finish changing at 6:20, I go to breakfast usually always breakfast milk and bread. When I finish breakfast I go to my room and wait for it to be 7:10 which is the time that I go to school I arrive at school at 7:16
from there in the afternoon when I play my preschool I stay and when I do not stay to read my home I always arrive at 3:00 always
When I arrive at my house I start to eat, then I do my homework and regularly I always go to my grandmother's house to see her I arrive at my house at 7, after I get to bathe and start to see ceries later, I have coffee with milk
I like your routine, it's a bit relaxed!!

Primero A Foro de ingles: Actividades diarias Empty Para la rutina de Montse Trujillo

Mensaje por Esmeralda Juárez Cortés Sáb Nov 03, 2018 6:49 am

Monse,I think it's very nice that you spend time with your grandmother every day, I almost always go and it's nice to spend time with her.

Esmeralda Juárez Cortés

Mensaje por Emiliano cruz Sáb Nov 03, 2018 10:14 am

My Daily Routine
My daily routine starts at five o’clock in the morning. I get up and go back to sleep for five more minutes and then I put on my uniform. After getting dressed I go wake up my brother and I start preparing my breakfast and I sit down to have breakfast with my brother. We leave our house at around seven o’clock and my brother and I take the car to school and we enter our classes. I usually stay at school from 7:30 to 1:00 and after school I usually play volleyball with my brother and after that we go to my parents business and eat with them there. As we are eating as family we talk about how our day went and when we finish eating, I go home and change my clothes. After changing I do my homework from school and when I finish my homework it’s 6 o’clock in the afternoon and I go to the gym and I leave the gym at 9:00pm. Finally I go home and take a shower and put on my pajamas and I go to sleep so I can wake up early tomorrow morning.

Emiliano cruz

Mensaje por María Guadalupe Vera Sáb Nov 03, 2018 3:22 pm

My Daily Routine
Usually in the mornings, from Monday to Friday, I get up at 6:00 in the morning. Seen my uniform, I clean my room and breakfast when I have time. I do not take transportation to go to school because my house is close, so I have 5 minutes to get to school. When I enter my first class I feel together with my friends and in the same recess, we eat and have a chat. at the exit (1:00 p.m.) in the afternoon I go to my house I change and I help make the food to my mother, when I finish eating I wash the dishes and after my homework, at the end I take a bath and watch television until that it's time to sleep (10:40 p.m.)
In my community I do not like it when there are many people on Mondays, I feel fatigued.

On weekends that are Saturdays and Sundays I get up at 8:00 a.m. breakfast with my family and then wash the dishes, clean my house fix my uniform for Monday and homework, I bathe, then I surf social networks and at the end I go with my family to see my grandmother, when I get home I see television and I sleep at 11:15 p.m. of the night
the afternoon from 5:00 p.m onwards, I feel more relaxed

be able to travel to ecological places and discover animal species to take care of their life cycle.

Última edición por María Guadalupe Vera el Lun Nov 05, 2018 4:50 pm, editado 1 vez

María Guadalupe Vera

Mensaje por María Guadalupe Vera Sáb Nov 03, 2018 3:34 pm

natalia cruz juarez escribió:My name is Natalia Cruz Juarez
my daily routine starts when I get up at 5 o'clock am. The first thing I do is take a bath and then I put on my school uniform. later I comb my hair and brush my teeth. When there are 10 minutes left until it is 7 o'clock I go out to wait for the transport that will take me to the center where I take another transport to get to the school. From 7:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. I am in that time at school. During breaks I see my friends. When I leave school I go home, except on Tuesdays and Thursdays that I stay after school activities, besides that on Wednesdays I see my best friend in the center of town. When I get home, the first thing I do is say hello to my mother and my grandmother, and then go and put on some other clothes. After that I do my housework and when I finish this I rest for a while watching my drama or watching videos on the Internet. Later I do my homework and work for the school. When my father returns home from work, we visit my grandmother and have dinner with her.
we return home at approximately 10 o'clock at night. When I'm already lying down ready to sleep, I like to read a book on my cell phone in wattpad, or write a chapter of a story. I end up sleeping at approximately 12 o'clock or 1 o'clock am. Except on weekends I like to sleep until 4 o'clock in the morning. I spend all day long listening to music from BTS, EXO and DAY6
What is your favorite part of the day? my favorite part of the day is at night when I enjoy the chapter of some book or the writing of a new chapter.
What would be the day of your? It would be the day I meet my favorite band and the day I know South Korea.

*hi naty!
Your routine seems very interesting to me, but what seems to me most important is that you want to know Korea, I hope and your dream comes true goodbye Surprised Surprised Very Happy Smile

María Guadalupe Vera

Primero A Foro de ingles: Actividades diarias Empty feedback

Mensaje por Rodriguez Sosa Laura Sáb Nov 03, 2018 5:29 pm

hello partner, I hope you are well, what I found very interesting your routine although I think you should add some activities with your friends and family, the rest very well. by:Laura Rodriguez Sosa.

Montserrat Trujillo escribió:Every day I get up at 6:00. I start to put on my uniform and I finish changing at 6:20, I go to breakfast usually always breakfast milk and bread. When I finish breakfast I go to my room and wait for it to be 7:10 which is the time that I go to school I arrive at school at 7:16

Rodriguez Sosa Laura

Primero A Foro de ingles: Actividades diarias Empty hi, miguel, goob by the look in which we agree is that we woke up at 6:30, but I was surprised that you wanted to go in Tomorrowland

Mensaje por PATRICIA SANCHEZ VALENCIA Sáb Nov 03, 2018 7:23 pm

Miguel Angel escribió:My Daily Routine (Miguel Ángel López Varillas)

Primero A Foro de ingles: Actividades diarias Empty Hello Naty, your routine seemed very interesting, although we all already knew about Korea

Mensaje por Miguel Angel Dom Nov 04, 2018 6:17 pm

natalia cruz juarez escribió:My name is Natalia Cruz Juarez

Última edición por Miguel Angel el Lun Nov 05, 2018 8:03 pm, editado 1 vez (Razón : Hello Naty, your routine seemed very interesting, although we all already knew about Korea)

Miguel Angel

Primero A Foro de ingles: Actividades diarias Empty my daily routine

Mensaje por Ricardo JulianPerezTrujil Dom Nov 04, 2018 11:17 pm

Hi, my name is Ricardo Julian Perez Trujillo, my list number 37
Today i will tell you my daily routine
Every day i start wake up at six in the morning and i usually go for my uniform clothes to change and then fater as wing seven in the morning breakfast with my mom and my brothers and the brush my teeth, take my backpack and go to school, when i go to school i always take a bus at arrivesa a around seven in the morning, as always evry day study six hours, after school i go to my house where i leave my backpack and take karate costumbe to go to tlacotepec, it in tlacotepec teaches me karate in the gym sinergy by sensei hermelindo, i practice karate for about three hours and there ffore i leaves at one in the afternoon of school and as i go to my house i get to karate at two in the afternoon and i leaves at five in the afternoon. after there i go back to my house where i start to do my home activities where i just did them at about six thirty in the afternoon, after i startdoing my starks for when i just do my homework i take a bath, a little bit later i see a little tv or i see my phone to distract my self, and finallyi go to sleep at eleven thirty at night to have energy for a new day
My favority moment of the day is the karate hour.
In my community we are used to work in the planting, here in San Marcos we plant and harvest corn and on Sundays there are food stalls, clothes and toys.
what would be you dream day?the day of my dreams will be to see me graduate from college and with my girlfriend celebrating
whats is your favorite day of the week?My favorite day is Sundays since I study and work

Mensaje por Ricardo JulianPerezTrujil Dom Nov 04, 2018 11:28 pm

PATRICIA SANCHEZ VALENCIA escribió:[quote=MY RUTINE
My daily routine stars at 6:30 usually wake up all the week. I get up to the bathroom I dressed then I brush my teeth, not often breakfast.
My mother wake up at 7 o´clock, she combs my sister for go to the school. Then my mother work my brother also works.
Usually take bus at 7:10, at 7:30 star my class, at 10 o’clock I eat and talk with my friends also play. At 1 o’clock leave my class and Tuesday and Thursday leave the school practice karate.

On Monday, Wednesday and Friday I leave of the school take bus direct on my house. I usually eat only, at 2:30 come to my house my sister the school and eat alone.
I always made task of the home, always listen to music white task of the home, I almost always I suffered and specially Facebook and whatSapp.
On Friday I play with my friends in the park. Then my mother comes to works at 7 o’clock and my brother leaves at his hob at 7:30.
My family and I usually dinner at 8 o’clock I always do my homeworker in the after.
Finally I brush teeth, I usually take a shower at night, then go to the bed about 11 pm. My moment favorite of the day is when I go to sleep
In my community usually wake up early for work, in case of the students wake up for to go the school.My dream is see a concert of music of the group imagine dragons."

hello paty
your routine was very good what I liked the most was the part you said that your favorite moment was sleeping, and the truth is very interesting that you live very well with your family that was all goodbye[/quote]

Última edición por Ricardo JulianPerezTrujil el Lun Nov 05, 2018 7:57 pm, editado 3 veces

Mensaje por Raul18alexis Lun Nov 05, 2018 4:48 pm

my routine

My routine is not so complex because it starts on Monday with. I get up at 6:00 am I get ready to go to school while my dad prepares the car
to go while I wash my teeth breakfast and prepare my backpack if I do not prepare it in the noch and so are all my mornings
Birds when I go to my house my mom is not going to work anymore but she leaves me and my dad the food ready and I give it to my dad to decomerAfter I gave it to my dad I start playing with my dogs or I take them out for a while no more than an hour later I rest for a while and see my phone for at least an hour as I get bored I start to be homework if later I watch early television nothing but I swim and I sleep like that 11:00 because it is the time that my mom and my dad will attract it if we do not eat we go to eat or buy tacos that It is every day in my week that is from Monday to Friday
When are the weekends what is savaged in the morning we get up like that nine o'clock in the morning? I stay in the house while my mother and my father bang the tlavotepec to bring food and go to my house as wing one we eat and we get ready to leave my mom stays in the I work and my dad and I go to tepetlacolco to visit my grandmother and uncles I play with my cousins and my dad starts to blar with my uncles and as wings do not return and we went to bring my mom we bought something to eat and when we get home, we eat and feed our dogs so that we can go to bed the next day we wake up, we send a chicken to eat or what we can eat, they stay in my house and I go to play baseball my mom prepares to get trapped and my dad returns to play after I finish a bit with the other players I return home and prepare my things for the other day and that is my routine a whole
Raul alexis Andrade de jesus

Raul18alexis

Primero A Foro de ingles: Actividades diarias Empty my routine

Mensaje por Raul18alexis Lun Nov 05, 2018 4:52 pm

my routine

My routine is not so complex because it starts on Monday with. I get up at 6:00 am I get ready to go to school while my dad prepares the car
to go while I wash my teeth breakfast and prepare my backpack if I do not prepare it in the noch and so are all my mornings
Birds when I go to my house my mom is not going to work anymore but she leaves me and my dad the food ready and I give it to my dad to decomerAfter I gave it to my dad I start playing with my dogs or I take them out for a while no more than an hour later I rest for a while and see my phone for at least an hour as I get bored I start to be homework if later I watch early television nothing but I swim and I sleep like that 11:00 because it is the time that my mom and my dad will attract it if we do not eat we go to eat or buy tacos that It is every day in my week that is from Monday to Friday
When are the weekends what is savaged in the morning we get up like that nine o'clock in the morning? I stay in the house while my mother and my father bang the tlavotepec to bring food and go to my house as wing one we eat and we get ready to leave my mom stays in the I work and my dad and I go to tepetlacolco to visit my grandmother and uncles I play with my cousins and my dad starts to blar with my uncles and as wings do not return and we went to bring my mom we bought something to eat and when we get home, we eat and feed our dogs so that we can go to bed the next day we wake up, we send a chicken to eat or what we can eat, they stay in my house and I go to play baseball my mom prepares to get trapped and my dad returns to play after I finish  a bit with the other players I return home and prepare my things for the other day and that is my routine a whole
Raul alexis Andrade de jesus Very Happy Very Happy

Raul18alexis

Primero A Foro de ingles: Actividades diarias Empty comment on his routine of my mate edgar

Mensaje por Raul18alexis Lun Nov 05, 2018 4:59 pm

I look interested in your routine of my companion and gives us to know about your day as it is going Razz

Raul18alexis

Mensaje por Flor Elizabeth Hernandez Lun Nov 05, 2018 6:32 pm

MY DARLY ROUTINE FLOR ELIZABETH : I get up from Monday to Friday at 6:00 am to go to school , at 6:40am I leave my house to go to the bus stop and take the 7 : 00 am bus 7:10 to get to school 7 :25 am . Every day leave at 1:00 pm from school so arrive down town to take my bus at 1:30 and I have to wait for my brother from high school who leaves at 2:00 pm and from there we go together to my house that , we are arriving a it about 2 :40 pm .When we arrived at my house we dressed our uniform and we always down to eat whit my parents ,afterwards we usually do the chore or some pending that we have at home and in the afternoon at 7:00 pm we do homework father that we hand dinner and already at nigh we always watch a little tv or play with the cellphone.
On Tuesday and Thursday I tay at my school , which is and leave a 3 o clock in the afternoon at 3 : 30 pm usually and arrive at my house at about 4 :30 alone and after t do my homework and that I have at home . On weekends we sometimes go for a walk to some place whit my family or we are going to visit superfamily on Friday afternoon I take the opportunity do my homework and have a free weekend but almost never do that .

what is your favorite part of the day ?
when I go back home with my brother

what would be you dream day ?
be able to travel everywhere without any concern

Flor Elizabeth Hernandez

Primero A Foro de ingles: Actividades diarias Empty My Daily Rutine

Mensaje por Maria Guadalupe Ixtlahuac Lun Nov 05, 2018 6:42 pm

my daily routine starts at 6:00 a.m. After getting up I put on my school uniform, I brush my hair and then I go to breakfast cereal with milk, later I brush my teeth. Then, I walk 5 minutes from my house to a park and I take a taxi to go to school. I always arrive 7:20 am because 7:30 am they close the front door. my classes start at 7:30 am, from 10:00 am to 10:30 am we have a short break. At the end of the recess I enter classes again and leave at 1:00 pm, except on Fridays I leave 11:20 am. at the end of the classes I wait for a combi out of school to return home, I arrive home at 2:30 p.m. some days because I stay an extra hour to read but when I do not I arrive at 1:30 p.m. and on fridays 11:50 p.m. . When I get home I change my uniform and immediately I sit down to eat, it depends on what my mom prepares what I eat. At 4:00 p.m. I start to do my homework at school, at 8:30 p.m. I go to dinner and finishing dinner I get to bathe, when I finish I brush my teeth. After that I keep my tools that correspond to me the other day and finally I go to sleep.

Mensaje por Maria Guadalupe Ixtlahuac Lun Nov 05, 2018 7:01 pm

Esmeralda Juárez Cortés escribió:
Every days to wake 6:30 am. I dress my uniform brush my hear and I go to breakfast, I eat fruit, toast and drink milk, at 7:00 o’clock go out towords school, there I usually arrive at school 7:20 because at my comunity the peoples sell their products such as fruit in the square and that’s because there is much trafic.
In the recess I usually stay with my friends and almost always buy a cake. When I go out of the school at 1:00 pm, sometimes I am read for hours of reading. I get to my house about 2:30 pm and we always eat in family. My sister an me turn to wash the later; I start on Monday’s, her on Tuesday’s so on. After that I almost always do my homework and when finish early help my siblings whit their homework and then we rest.
At 8:00 pm I usually take shower and then my family and I have dinner. I sleep 10:30 pm, before sleeping I imagine much, but I usually think I would like to travel to my family in a future and to be doctor and that my parents are proid of me

Hi, Esme!
just like you arrived 7:20 am at school and after leaving school I arrived at 2:30 pm at my house. Razz sunny

Mensaje por Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 1 de 3. 1, 2, 3  Siguiente