Redes sociales
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

Primero A Foro de ingles: Actividades diarias

+33
Lizbeth Martinez Gpe
Jorge Lopez Ramos.
Viridiana Martínez M
ruby baires
Areli Flores Martinez
Ximena Contreras Herrera
Emanuel López Merino
Juan felipe ortega
julio cesar garcía vazque
cesar garcia
yoselin castañeda
Flor Jazmin Perez Lopez
magaly n rojas
cidvera luisyovanny
Alexandermartinezreyes
jeidid rojas román
Kevin Eduardo Vera León
flores martinez oscar
Maria Guadalupe Ixtlahuac
Flor Elizabeth Hernandez
Raul18alexis
Ricardo JulianPerezTrujil
PATRICIA SANCHEZ VALENCIA
Rodriguez Sosa Laura
María Guadalupe Vera
Emiliano cruz
Esmeralda Juárez Cortés
Jennifer Beristain Gonzál
natalia cruz juarez
Montserrat Trujillo
edgar flores
Miguel Angel
Admin
37 participantes

Página 3 de 3. Precedente  1, 2, 3

Primero A Foro de ingles: Actividades diarias - Página 3 Empty feedback

Mensaje por Viridiana Martínez M Miér Nov 07, 2018 5:46 pm

Flor Elizabeth Hernandez escribió: MY DARLY ROUTINE FLOR ELIZABETH : I get up from Monday to Friday at 6:00 am to go to school , at 6:40am I leave my house to go to the bus stop and take the 7 : 00 am bus 7:10 to get to school 7 :25 am . Every day leave at 1:00 pm from school so arrive down town to take my bus at 1:30 and I have to wait for my brother from high school who leaves at 2:00 pm and from there we go together to my house that , we are arriving a it about 2 :40 pm .When we arrived at my house we dressed our uniform and we always down to eat whit my parents ,afterwards we usually do the chore or some pending that we have at home and in the  afternoon  at 7:00 pm we do  homework father that we hand dinner and already at nigh we always watch a little tv or play with the cellphone.
On Tuesday and Thursday I tay at my school , which is and leave a 3 o clock in the afternoon at 3 : 30 pm usually and arrive at my house at about 4 :30 alone and after t do my homework and that I have at home . On weekends we sometimes go for a walk to some place whit my family or we are going to visit superfamily on Friday afternoon I take the opportunity do my homework and have a free weekend but almost never do that .

what is your favorite part of the day ?
 when I go back home with my brother

what would be you dream day ?
be able to travel everywhere without any concern

flor elizabeth I agree a lot with you I still get up at six but the bus passes at six thirty and the same study and sometimes I leave at one but I arrive later than your ... goodbye

Viridiana Martínez M

Primero A Foro de ingles: Actividades diarias - Página 3 Empty my daily routine

Mensaje por Jorge Lopez Ramos. Miér Nov 07, 2018 6:40 pm

my name is Jorge Lopez Ramos 1°A N.L:27

My daily routine starts at 6:00 am. When I get up I put on my school uniform, then I go to breakfast and then brush my teeth. After I leave my house 7:05 am to take the combi that takes me to school, I usually arrive at school 7:15 am. 7:30 am they start my classes and at 1:00 pm they finish. When I get home I change my uniform and then I go to eat with my family. At the end of the assignment I'm going to play video games for a while with my brothers, at 6:00 pm I do my homework. After finishing the homework I go to dinner at 8:00 p.m. with my family, then I go to bathe and brush my teeth and finally I go to sleep at 9:00 p.m. Very Happy Razz Rolling Eyes What a Face

Jorge Lopez Ramos.

Primero A Foro de ingles: Actividades diarias - Página 3 Empty Re: Primero A Foro de ingles: Actividades diarias

Mensaje por Jorge Lopez Ramos. Miér Nov 07, 2018 6:43 pm

Maria Guadalupe Ixtlahuac escribió:my daily routine starts at 6:00 a.m. After getting up I put on my school uniform, I brush my hair and then I go to breakfast cereal with milk, later I brush my teeth. Then, I walk 5 minutes from my house to a park and I take a taxi to go to school. I always arrive 7:20 am because 7:30 am they close the front door. my classes start at 7:30 am, from 10:00 am to 10:30 am we have a short break. At the end of the recess I enter classes again and leave at 1:00 pm, except on Fridays I leave 11:20 am. at the end of the classes I wait for a combi out of school to return home, I arrive home at 2:30 p.m. some days because I stay an extra hour to read but when I do not I arrive at 1:30 p.m. and on fridays 11:50 p.m. . When I get home I change my uniform and immediately I sit down to eat, it depends on what my mom prepares what I eat. At 4:00 p.m. I start to do my homework at school, at 8:30 p.m. I go to dinner and finishing dinner I get to bathe, when I finish I brush my teeth. After that I keep my tools that correspond to me the other day and finally I go to sleep.

HELLO!

I ALSO LIFTED UP AT 6:00 AM Companion and I left at 1:00 PM I love you Razz

Jorge Lopez Ramos.

Primero A Foro de ingles: Actividades diarias - Página 3 Empty Feedback

Mensaje por Emiliano cruz Miér Nov 07, 2018 7:40 pm

Esmeralda Juárez Cortés escribió:
Every days to wake 6:30 am. I dress my uniform brush my hear and I go to breakfast, I eat fruit, toast and drink milk, at 7:00 o’clock go out towords school, there I usually arrive at school 7:20 because at my comunity the peoples sell their products such as fruit in the square and that’s because there is much trafic.
In the recess I usually stay with my friends and almost always buy a cake. When I go out of the school at 1:00 pm, sometimes I am read for hours of reading. I get to my house about 2:30 pm and we always eat in family. My sister an me turn to wash the later; I start on Monday’s, her on Tuesday’s so on. After that I almost always do my homework and when finish early help my siblings whit their homework and then we rest.
At 8:00 pm I usually take shower and then my family and I have dinner. I sleep 10:30 pm, before sleeping I imagine much, but I usually think I would like to travel to my family in a future and to be doctor and that my parents are proid of me
Feedback
your routine seems very cool to me because you do very creative things and that you develop in your life

Emiliano cruz

Primero A Foro de ingles: Actividades diarias - Página 3 Empty My daily routine :v

Mensaje por Lizbeth Martinez Gpe Miér Nov 07, 2018 7:44 pm

(Lizbeth Mtz)six in the morning the alarm sounds and it´s time to get up to go to school and have  an excellent day , six twenty in the morning l barely finished washing  my face , put on my uniform and combed my hair , six thirty in the morningl put backpack  for school and my mom gives me money for school  , six forty five in the morning l do the homework that l need or l go to se my cell or at that time l go to the stop to take the car to go to school ,  six fifty in the morning l take the car to go school ,  seven fifteen in the morningl arrive at the bus stop and wait a little to take the combi and go to school , seven twenty five in the morning get to school , ring the bell , to enter the first class ,  l go the recess , lunch with my bets friend Ximena and sometimes l do the homework that l need , ring the bell to enter the fourth class ,  ring the bell to go to my house , but birds l stay at my reading hours and when it is tuesday and thursday l stay at my baseball school ,  l leave my baseball school is something heavy and take the combi to go to the bus stop ,  get home ,  l start doing my housework in my house ,out the chores of my house l go to my grandmother house to see what she does , or i go to my cousin´s house to visit her or l go to the cyber to do my homework ,  l have dinner with my family ,start doing my homework  ,  twelve in the morning l finish the homework , and l go to sleep.

Lizbeth Martinez Gpe

Primero A Foro de ingles: Actividades diarias - Página 3 Empty My daily routine

Mensaje por Gabriela Ruiz Esteban Miér Nov 07, 2018 7:47 pm

Every day I get up at 6:30 am and I get ready to go to school, I take the bus at approximately 7:15 am and I arrive at school at 7:20. study from 7:30 to 1:00 pm almost every day, after school my friends and I go to the park to walk, to know new places or somewhere we like, I return to my house at 2 or 2 : 30 p.m., when I get home, I usually help my mom prepare the food and then we all sit down to eat and talk for a while. we finish around 4:30 or 5:00 pm after this I go to my room and do my homework, when I finish I take a bath around 8:30 p.m., then I go to my room again to distract myself for a while with my phone or I go to the living room to watch TV with my brother until they give 10:30 pm that is when I go to sleep

Gabriela Ruiz Esteban

Primero A Foro de ingles: Actividades diarias - Página 3 Empty nor invite me to play video games hehehe .... by the way you fall asleep early

Mensaje por Kevin Eduardo Vera León Miér Nov 07, 2018 7:50 pm

Jorge Lopez Ramos. escribió:my name is Jorge Lopez Ramos 1°A N.L:27

My daily routine starts at 6:00 am. When I get up I put on my school uniform, then I go to breakfast and then brush my teeth. After I leave my house 7:05 am to take the combi that takes me to school, I usually arrive at school 7:15 am. 7:30 am they start my classes and at 1:00 pm they finish. When I get home I change my uniform and then I go to eat with my family. At the end of the assignment I'm going to play video games for a while with my brothers, at 6:00 pm I do my homework. After finishing the homework I go to dinner at 8:00 p.m. with my family, then I go to bathe and brush my teeth and finally I go to sleep at 9:00 p.m. Very Happy Razz Rolling Eyes What a Face

Kevin Eduardo Vera León

Primero A Foro de ingles: Actividades diarias - Página 3 Empty Re: Primero A Foro de ingles: Actividades diarias

Mensaje por Dara Eugenio Perez Miér Nov 07, 2018 8:01 pm

Hello my name is Dara Eugenio Perez and this my daily routine
My daily routine begins to get up at six o'clock a.m, when I wake up completely, I wash my face and then I put on my school uniform, I brush my teeth, and my mom prepares me breakfast and lunch to take to school, at six twenty-five on the way to the bus stop, con the way to Tlacotepec I listen to music, when I arrive at my destination I take a combi that takes me to sachool, when I arrive at the breakfast school and I talk to my friends Rugby, Monserrat, Laura, Jasmine
After three classes we play un recess I always spend time with Ruby, at the end of our classes se sometimes go forma snow or walk, then I return to my town and when I get there to get home my mother always resists me whit a kiss and at the end my sister washes the dishes used and I clean the bedrooms, when de finish we do homework and shower, we arrange the things that we will use the next day and then we drink some milk or coffee and talk to my dad we often fall asleep eleven o'clock
My favorite part of the day is when I am living with my friends and with my family

Enviado desde Topic'it

Dara Eugenio Perez

Mensaje por Dara Eugenio Perez Miér Nov 07, 2018 8:14 pm

ruby baires escribió:My daily routine
Every day i wake up at six o,clock and get up at six
Fifteen in the morning i puto n my uniform and i comb my
Hair at six twenty-five i wash my teeth and put on my shoes or
Tennis six forty i take my combi to go to Tlacotepec and from there
I take another combi to go to school my school starts at seven thrty and
One or one fifty at two in the afternon i take another combi to go back to the
Center i arrive at two o,clock and half i wait ten minutes in everything that arrives
My combi arrrived at my house at three thrty at four am eathing whit my mom at
Four thirty i feed my dogs at five at o,clock i start doing my homework because
The teachers leave me a lot and
I finish at nine o,clock or nine and a half at ten o,clock at nigth i take a bath and go to
Sleep and that is my daily routine
What is your favorite part of the day? My favorite day is when I finish high school and I graduated
What would be your dream day? my day of dreams would be when I graduated from the veterinary university and put my office

Hello Ruby your routine is very interesting and I hope you really enjoy and be happy :3

Enviado desde Topic'it

Dara Eugenio Perez

Mensaje por Citlally Garcia Miér Nov 07, 2018 9:32 pm

my routine
my name is citlally
The activities that I do from Monday to Friday are the following
I wake up at six o'clock so that at seven o'clock I'm taking the combi since the school's entrance time is at seven thirty

each class is fifty minutes are 6 classes

the rest of the classes the ten thirty in which breakfast with my companions

the departure time is a fifty which I'm arriving at my house at two fifteen

since at three o'clock I need to be in my dad's workshop to help him

I start my task seven o'clock and I finish at 11 o'clock
at twelve o'clock I must be lying down to rest
normally those are the activities that I do from Monday to Friday
only on Tuesday and Thursday I arrive at my house at four fifteen because I perform pals.

On Saturday I wake up at eight o'clock to help my dad
at the one I am eating in family.
At three o'clock I'm doing my homework so I can go out at five with David,
At the time I go to bed it's ten o'clock

On Sundays I wake up at eleven o'clock
at four o'clock I'm eating with my family
since at six o'clock I go to the park with my best friend
At ten o'clock I have to be sleeping

I usually clean at 9 every day

my neighbors, the activities that they normally carry out every day is shouting at their children

What I like most about my activities that I do is go to the park with my best friend

my routine
my name is citlally
The activities that I do from Monday to Friday are the following
I wake up at six o'clock so that at seven o'clock I'm taking the combi since the school's entrance time is at seven thirty

each class is fifty minutes are 6 classes

the rest of the classes the ten thirty in which breakfast with my companions

the departure time is a fifty which I'm arriving at my house at two fifteen

since at three o'clock I need to be in my dad's workshop to help him

I start my task seven o'clock and I finish at 11 o'clock
at twelve o'clock I must be lying down to rest
normally those are the activities that I do from Monday to Friday
only on Tuesday and Thursday I arrive at my house at four fifteen because I perform pals.

On Saturday I wake up at eight o'clock to help my dad
at the one I am eating in family.
At three o'clock I'm doing my homework so I can go out at five with David,
At the time I go to bed it's ten o'clock

On Sundays I wake up at eleven o'clock
at four o'clock I'm eating with my family
since at six o'clock I go to the park with my best friend
At ten o'clock I have to be sleeping

I usually clean at 9 every day

my neighbors, the activities that they normally carry out every day is shouting at their children

What I like most about my activities that I do is go to the park with my best friend

Citlally Garcia

Primero A Foro de ingles: Actividades diarias - Página 3 Empty My daly routine

Mensaje por Briana ruiz flores Jue Nov 08, 2018 5:15 pm

My daily routine starts at 6:30 o'clock, I get up and see me usually and then I go to the kitchen and breakfast with my family, I leave my house at 7:00 am and I arrive at school. 7:15 am after lunch at 10:00 My daily routine starts at 6:30 o'clock, I get up and see me usually and then I go to the kitchen and breakfast am a cake and a juice, leaving school I go to the park to play soccer with my friends.
I return home around 3:00 p.m. and as with my family afterwards I do my homework like: wash dishes, sweep, clean or among other things, after 7:30 p.m. I do my homework and from there I watch TV. I listen to music on the radio and read newspapers, magazines or a book, also around 9:30 p.m. I take a shower, go and go to the kitchen to eat cereal with milk and, finally, duo around 10:30 p.m.
What is your favorite day of the week?
My favorite day is on Fridays because I go out with my friends to play soccer
What would be the day of your dreams?
The day of my dreams would be to travel with my family to a beautiful place like Brazil or France.

Briana ruiz flores

Mensaje por Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 3 de 3. Precedente  1, 2, 3