Redes sociales
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

Primero A Foro de ingles: Actividades diarias

+33
Lizbeth Martinez Gpe
Jorge Lopez Ramos.
Viridiana Martínez M
ruby baires
Areli Flores Martinez
Ximena Contreras Herrera
Emanuel López Merino
Juan felipe ortega
julio cesar garcía vazque
cesar garcia
yoselin castañeda
Flor Jazmin Perez Lopez
magaly n rojas
cidvera luisyovanny
Alexandermartinezreyes
jeidid rojas román
Kevin Eduardo Vera León
flores martinez oscar
Maria Guadalupe Ixtlahuac
Flor Elizabeth Hernandez
Raul18alexis
Ricardo JulianPerezTrujil
PATRICIA SANCHEZ VALENCIA
Rodriguez Sosa Laura
María Guadalupe Vera
Emiliano cruz
Esmeralda Juárez Cortés
Jennifer Beristain Gonzál
natalia cruz juarez
Montserrat Trujillo
edgar flores
Miguel Angel
Admin
37 participantes

Página 2 de 3. Precedente  1, 2, 3  Siguiente

Primero A Foro de ingles: Actividades diarias - Página 2 Empty my daily routine

Mensaje por Rodriguez Sosa Laura Lun Nov 05, 2018 7:01 pm

My day starts at twenty past six a.m when the alarm goes off, I get out of bed, I prepare to leave the house (I put on my school uniform, I comb my hair, I brush my teeth and put all my things in my backpack school, what I need, and after that, I have my breakfast, I used to leave home early to go to school that takes me to school at 7 o'clock, my trip lasts half an hour because I came to school at 7:30 am at exactly 7:30 am At the same time, the schedule of my 50 minutes classes at the end of all the classes I spend at school 1 hour with my friends or I begin to work on my homework.
After that I go home by public transport to get home at 3:00 p.m. approximately, after that they gave me food to do my housework and I started doing my homework in my bathroom during the sunset, I used to shower at 9:00 p.m. And I continue with my homework until I finish and finally I sleep.

Rodriguez Sosa Laura

Primero A Foro de ingles: Actividades diarias - Página 2 Empty Re: Primero A Foro de ingles: Actividades diarias

Mensaje por flores martinez oscar Lun Nov 05, 2018 7:02 pm

What is your favorite part of the day?
When I get home to play video games and at the end of the day, sleep

What would be your dream day?
have a professional title

Good evening, teacher and classmates, I am Oscar Flores. I share with you the activities that took place during the day.

MY DAILY ROUTINE
During the week I wake up at 6 o'clock in the morning, I drink a cup of milk and cereal, I bathe, dress and I brush my teeth, the days Monday, Wednesday and Friday I wear the uniform of "newspaper" and Tuesday and Thursday the sports uniform . Finally I put all the material for class in my backpack. My mom always wishes me luck at school. Then I put on my sweater and leave the house. Then I walk to the bus stop. I take it at 6:40 am, I pay for the ticket and I sit down, at the same time, my cousins Yasmmin and José some friends also take the bus. It takes about 35 minutes to get to the school, which is approximately 25 kilometers away. As it takes a long time, I fall asleep only for a while during the journey. Under the bus and I take a combi that takes 5 m. in arriving at school. He always arrived punctually. The class starts at 7:30 and ends at 1:00 pm. only on Fridays I leave early 11:20. Lunch time is at 10:00 am and ends at 10:30 am at that time lunch or sometimes play volleyball with my friends. After class I take the bus and go home. I arrive at 2 pm at my house, when my mom arrives and has the food ready but my brothers leave until 3 and, we have to wait for them so, I changed my clothes and I start playing video games on my phone. after finishing eating I lie down to rest and when I get up I do the homework. if it is little task to finish I start watching tv before sleep I always set the alarm I usually sleep at 10 or 11 at night

flores martinez oscar

Primero A Foro de ingles: Actividades diarias - Página 2 Empty Re: Primero A Foro de ingles: Actividades diarias

Mensaje por flores martinez oscar Lun Nov 05, 2018 8:07 pm

Raul18alexis escribió:my routine

My routine is not so complex because it starts on Monday with. I get up at 6:00 am I get ready to go to school while my dad prepares the car
to go while I wash my teeth breakfast and prepare my backpack if I do not prepare it in the noch and so are all my mornings
Birds when I go to my house my mom is not going to work anymore but she leaves me and my dad the food ready and I give it to my dad to decomerAfter I gave it to my dad I start playing with my dogs or I take them out for a while no more than an hour later I rest for a while and see my phone for at least an hour as I get bored I start to be homework if later I watch early television nothing but I swim and I sleep like that 11:00 because it is the time that my mom and my dad will attract it if we do not eat we go to eat or buy tacos that It is every day in my week that is from Monday to Friday
When are the weekends what is savaged in the morning we get up like that nine o'clock in the morning? I stay in the house while my mother and my father bang the tlavotepec to bring food and go to my house as wing one we eat and we get ready to leave my mom stays in the I work and my dad and I go to tepetlacolco to visit my grandmother and uncles I play with my cousins and my dad starts to blar with my uncles and as wings do not return and we went to bring my mom we bought something to eat and when we get home, we eat and feed our dogs so that we can go to bed the next day we wake up, we send a chicken to eat or what we can eat, they stay in my house and I go to play baseball my mom prepares to get trapped and my dad returns to play after I finish  a bit with the other players I return home and prepare my things for the other day and that is my routine a whole
Raul alexis Andrade de jesus

I'm Oscar Flores, I think most of us agree that our day starts at 6 am. I like what you do because you share part of your time with your parents, me too but it's very little, I did not know you liked baseball, but since it's a very interesting sport, I prefer Volleyball. I did not know you liked animals either! I only have a dog and a cat but they are still very small.

flores martinez oscar

Mensaje por Kevin Eduardo Vera León Lun Nov 05, 2018 8:50 pm

MY DAILY ROUTINE
My day starts at 6 o'clock when my alarm goes off and i get up
some times my mom wakes me up at 6:30
My mother usually prepares my breakfast while I'm dressing up. I have my breakfast with her. I always take the bus at 7:10 am
I usually arrive at school 7:25 am to start my classes at 7:30 am
I usually arrive at school 7:25 am to start my classes at 7:30 am
My recess starts at 10:00 am, I'm hanging with friends for that while: My recess ends at 10:30 am
when 1:00 pm is on the clock classes are over and I stay to attend extra-activities or do some reading hours
I leave at about 3:30 pm and then head up home. I'm arriving home at 4 pm
I have meal time with my family at about 4:30 pm
I usually help my family with chores
In the evening at about 7pm I take a shower, I usually watch T.V fora do my homework, and I often go to bed at 12 am

My favorite part of the day is when it ends

The day of my dreams is when I have a good job and the house I want

Kevin Eduardo Vera León

Primero A Foro de ingles: Actividades diarias - Página 2 Empty Muy dialy routine

Mensaje por jeidid rojas román Lun Nov 05, 2018 10:19 pm

Hello teacher
My name Is jeidid Rojas Román
Un the following lines l Will tell you my routine of the day.
Today l get up at six thirty. At six with forty minutes l hay a cupo of chocolate. Ten for Seven l change to go to school. Seven fifteen l go to school. My first class starts at Seven thirty and ends at Wight with twenty nimutes. I eat my breakfast. At halt past ten. My classes usually end at one in the afternoon. He took a break of forty minutes. Later as with my family. I Washington the dishes the i do the home work and plata for a while. I am going ti have a bath. Later I go to sleep.
Un my comunity on sundays they work to make the streets clean.

What Is your favorite part of the day? Whatch the sunsets.
What would be the day of your Dreams? Aroun the world with my family

jeidid rojas román

Mensaje por jeidid rojas román Lun Nov 05, 2018 10:43 pm

por edgar flores
My daily routine
My daily routine starts at 5:00 o,clook
I get up and then i puto n my uniform to go school i usually leave
Whit my brother to go to school
I always prepare my breakfast and i sit down to eats it i prepare
My lunch to takes it to school after i ask my mother for money for the bus
I leave my house about 6:59 in the morning to get to school 7:25
I sometimes i got to my sister to school in the afternon i arrive home
Tired an exhausted and to cheer up i see my programs
When i stay at school i prepare my self by studyng each subject
A day before so i can play more atención
In the afternon i always do my homework after doing my homework i get out my
Friends to the park to plays
Wings 9:00 at oclook night i dinner coffe and bread after
I lie down on my bead to slepp
In my comunity people i usually make handicrafts made of clay and palm
What is done is the backpack. The people of my comunity are loyal to a person who needs it
What would be your dream day?
it would be when the baccalaureate finishes
What is your favorite part of the day? It's when I go to school to talk with my friends

my name edgar flores perez

Hello
It is interesting that you spend time with your friends since not all of us can dedicate time to the friends after classes.

jeidid rojas román

Primero A Foro de ingles: Actividades diarias - Página 2 Empty My daily routine

Mensaje por Alexandermartinezreyes Mar Nov 06, 2018 11:53 am

My name is Alexander martinez reyes
My routine begins when I get up to go to school and take the bus to get to Tlacotepec and from there I take another bus to get to Cobaep and start my school at seven thirty and ends at 1 regularly only on Fridays I leave at eleven twenty later I arrive at my house between 3 and 4 in the afternoon, my homework is from 5 to 7 in the afternoon and the time that I have left helps my parents or I go to see my friends the weekend days Saturdays I help my parents from 7 in the morning to one in the afternoon the remaining time they let me out with my friends my arrival time is wings 9 at night on Sundays I start by getting up at 7 in the morning I help my parents and from 6 o'clock in the afternoon they let me go out to do homework and things to do every day my sleeping time is wings 10 at night.
What do you like most of the day?
I like going out with my friends
What do you not like about the day?
I do not like to do homework

Alexandermartinezreyes

Mensaje por cidvera luisyovanny Mar Nov 06, 2018 3:56 pm

My name is LUIS YOVANNY CID VERA Cool
MONDAY. I get up at 6 am, i change my school uniform and breakfas. I go to school at 7 am, i take the transport and i arrive at school at 7:30 am, i take my classes and i leave at 1 pm, arrive at my ahuse at 2 pm, i do my house and homewoerk sometimes im with my mom if i do not help my brother, at 8 pm i bathe breast and at 10 pm i fall asleep.
TUESDAY. I get up at 6 am, i change my school uniform and breakfas. I go to school at 7 am, take the transport and i arrive at school at 7:30 am, i take my classes and i leave at 1 pm, i arrive ay my house at 2 pm i do my homework and my tasks and chores, i train soccer bath, dinner and sleep at 10 pm.
WEDNESDAY.I get up at 6 am, i change my school uniform and breakfas. I go to school at 7 am, take the transport and i arrive at school at 7:30 am, i take my classes and i leave at 1 pm, i arrive ay my house at 2 pm i do my homework and my tasks and chores, i train soccer bath, dinner and sleep at 10 pm.
THURSDAY. I get up at 6 am, i change my school uniform and breakfas. I go to school at 7 am, take the transport and i arrive at school at 7:30 am, i take my classes and i leave at 1 pm, i arrive ay my house at 2 pm i do my homework and my tasks and chores, i train soccer bath, i go with my friends to drink soda or eat something, arrive at my house, i bathe and i fall asleep at 10 pm
FRIDAY. I get up at 6 am, i change my school uniform and breakfas. I go to school at 7 am, take the transport and i arrive at school at 7:30 am, i take my classes and i leave at 11:30 am, take the transport and in the center i go to eat with my friends, i arrive at my house at 2 pm i do my house i go with my brother and at 9 pm i go out to play fast soccer, i arrive at my house at 11 pm and i fall asleep.
SATURDAY. i get up 10 am breakfast, i do my work and im going to play soccer, i come to my house, i bathe, i help in what i can and i fall asleep.
SUNDAY. i get up at 9 am, breakfast and im going to play soccer, i arrive at my house at 3 pm. I do my work, i bathe, i set up , my room, my back pack and i go to bed at 10 pm.

what would be you dream day?
When I meet my goals

what is your favorite part of day?
when I'm with my family and friends... Twisted Evil

cidvera luisyovanny

Primero A Foro de ingles: Actividades diarias - Página 2 Empty I find your day interesting, and what do you do the rest of the days too, I see that you like school and that is very good, we see you fellow Oscar

Mensaje por cidvera luisyovanny Mar Nov 06, 2018 4:03 pm

flores martinez oscar escribió:
Raul18alexis escribió:my routine

My routine is not so complex because it starts on Monday with. I get up at 6:00 am I get ready to go to school while my dad prepares the car
to go while I wash my teeth breakfast and prepare my backpack if I do not prepare it in the noch and so are all my mornings
Birds when I go to my house my mom is not going to work anymore but she leaves me and my dad the food ready and I give it to my dad to decomerAfter I gave it to my dad I start playing with my dogs or I take them out for a while no more than an hour later I rest for a while and see my phone for at least an hour as I get bored I start to be homework if later I watch early television nothing but I swim and I sleep like that 11:00 because it is the time that my mom and my dad will attract it if we do not eat we go to eat or buy tacos that It is every day in my week that is from Monday to Friday
When are the weekends what is savaged in the morning we get up like that nine o'clock in the morning? I stay in the house while my mother and my father bang the tlavotepec to bring food and go to my house as wing one we eat and we get ready to leave my mom stays in the I work and my dad and I go to tepetlacolco to visit my grandmother and uncles I play with my cousins and my dad starts to blar with my uncles and as wings do not return and we went to bring my mom we bought something to eat and when we get home, we eat and feed our dogs so that we can go to bed the next day we wake up, we send a chicken to eat or what we can eat, they stay in my house and I go to play baseball my mom prepares to get trapped and my dad returns to play after I finish  a bit with the other players I return home and prepare my things for the other day and that is my routine a whole
Raul alexis Andrade de jesus

I'm Oscar Flores, I think most of us agree that our day starts at 6 am. I like what you do because you share part of your time with your parents, me too but it's very little, I did not know you liked baseball, but since it's a very interesting sport, I prefer Volleyball. I did not know you liked animals either! I only have a dog and a cat but they are still very small.

cidvera luisyovanny

Mensaje por magaly n rojas Mar Nov 06, 2018 5:21 pm

My daily ruotine
My day starts at five thirty in the morning I wake up I go to the bathroom to get dressed I wash my face and brush my hair and teeth
I go out and breakfast milk with cereal then my mom is going to leave me and my brother to school I arrive at school at seven fifteen.
I go to classes and slgo to recess at ten o'clock in the morning breakfast a sandwich and then I find my friends from high school and breakfast with it at ten thirty I will take classes again after I leave at one o'clock in the afternoon and on Fridays eleven twenty.
When my mom arrives at my house, she feeds me and I do my homework after
then my mom takes me to my piano lessons and I arrive at my house at eight o'clock and I have a bath and dinner with my family and I go to sleep at ten thirty.

What is your favorite part of the day?
when I meet to eat with my friends

What would be the day of your dreams?
when I play my piano concert

magaly n rojas

Mensaje por magaly n rojas Mar Nov 06, 2018 5:28 pm

hi mate luis yovani your routine seems fantastic to me when having everything well organized and how you help your family

magaly n rojas

Primero A Foro de ingles: Actividades diarias - Página 2 Empty My Daily Routine

Mensaje por Flor Jazmin Perez Lopez Mar Nov 06, 2018 6:14 pm

[quote="Montserrat Trujillo"]

Every day I get up at 6:00.
I start to put on my uniform, I just do not have breakfast in my house because while I'm in transport I get dizzy. I hope that from 7 in the morning leave my house almost always arrive at 7:10, during the week, only Tuesday and Thursday I stayed later. I almost always leave at 3:30 and arrive at my house at 4:00. When I arrive, I wash the dishes and then do the homework.
Dinner at 7:40 and then I'll watch TV.
I'm going to bathe at 9:30 and then finish my homework.
After I finish I go to sleep.
What is my favorite part of the day?
It's being in my room listening to music with my headphones without noise.
Being able to fulfill one of my mom's dreams.

Flor Jazmin Perez Lopez

Primero A Foro de ingles: Actividades diarias - Página 2 Empty Routine

Mensaje por yoselin castañeda Mar Nov 06, 2018 6:53 pm

Hi teacher l am yoselin castañeda cruz my list number is theree here l leave my routine

On Monday l wake up sixthirty to go to school l change and l go to school l Arrive seven thirty after long time of classes is the time of departure afther school l go to work at nine 'o clock at night l get home todo do Homework for the next day tuesday l go to school later l'
ll go to my hause , l ll be thirty , l am goin to dance classes ending l go to my house to do work wednesday early school wing afther goin to school l Will work , at ten o clock at night l come home thursday aslo todo the school in the afternoon l play parish school from home to the tasks that correspond to me later do Homework friday ,leaving early from school AND that moment l take it to go out with my friends arriving the theree of them l visit muy granmother later to the dance class finishing l go to my house saturday and sunday l get up at eight in the morning breakfast and l go to work uhtil eleven at night and this Is my rautine everyday thanks for your attention

yoselin castañeda

Mensaje por cesar garcia Mar Nov 06, 2018 7:19 pm

I wake up at six o'clock. I get up at six twenty-five. I make myself a cup of tea and iron the clothes. I shower and I get dressed. Every day I put on my uniform and my shoes I comb my hair, . I put all the material for class in my backpack. Then I put on my sweater and leave the house. I walk to the bus stop. I take it at seven thirty and I pay. It takes me about ten minutes to reach my destination. I get off the bus and walk to the school where I take classes. Class starts at seven thirty and ends at one prevented. Lunch at ten. I eat sandwich in the cafeteria. Sometimes, before returning to the classroom I do some shopping and return to the classroom. In the afternoon for some pending work. Then he took the bus and I return home and relaxed a couple of hours before preparing the Task. Then as with my family term and play with my neighbors I finish and I start the task again. My sister asks me if she helps me and told her that I do not finish and I watch the television term and I put on my pajamas and go to bed and then I ask myself a question and I ask my friends if there is no more homework and they tell me if and then I ask them what is and they tell me that the teacher left more but the dream kills me and I fall asleep julio cesar 19

cesar garcia

Primero A Foro de ingles: Actividades diarias - Página 2 Empty Muchas gracias

Mensaje por cesar garcia Mar Nov 06, 2018 7:22 pm

Que tengas 10

cesar garcia

Mensaje por julio cesar garcía vazque Mar Nov 06, 2018 8:07 pm

My name is Julio Cesar García Vazquez

I wake up at six o'clock. I get up at six twenty-five. I make myself a cup of tea and iron the clothes. I shower and I get dressed. Every day I put on my uniform and my shoes I comb my hair, . I put all the material for class in my backpack. Then I put on my sweater and leave the house. I walk to the bus stop. I take it at seven thirty and I pay. It takes me about ten minutes to reach my destination. I get off the bus and walk to the school where I take classes. Class starts at seven thirty and ends at one prevented. Lunch at ten. I eat sandwich in the cafeteria. Sometimes, before returning to the classroom I do some shopping and return to the classroom. In the afternoon for some pending work. Then he took the bus and I return home and relaxed a couple of hours before preparing the Task. Then as with my family term and play with my neighbors I finish and I start the task again. My sister asks me if she helps me and told her that I do not finish and I watch the television term and I put on my pajamas and go to bed and then I ask myself a question and I ask my friends if there is no more homework and they tell me if and then I ask them what is and they tell me that the teacher left more but the dream kills me and I fall asleep

Primero A Foro de ingles: Actividades diarias - Página 2 Empty hello partner good night, it's good that you like school as well as listen to music.

Mensaje por julio cesar garcía vazque Mar Nov 06, 2018 8:11 pm

Flor Jazmin Perez Lopez escribió:
Montserrat Trujillo escribió:

Every day I get up at 6:00.
I start to put on my uniform, I just do not have breakfast in my house because while I'm in transport I get dizzy. I hope that from 7 in the morning leave my house almost always arrive at 7:10, during the week, only Tuesday and Thursday I stayed later. I almost always leave at 3:30 and arrive at my house at 4:00. When I arrive, I wash the dishes and then do the homework.
Dinner at 7:40 and then I'll watch TV.
I'm going to bathe at 9:30 and then finish my homework.
After I finish I go to sleep.
What is my favorite part of the day?
It's being in my room listening to music with my headphones without noise.
Being able to fulfill one of my mom's dreams.
Cool Cool Cool

Mensaje por Juan felipe ortega Mar Nov 06, 2018 8:35 pm

My daily routine juan felipe i wake up at 6:30 am i go to the bathroom i whast my teeth i comb my hair and then i go to breakfast i leave my house at 6:45 am i take the bus ar 6: 55 to get to the 7:10 to school i come to school and wait for the classroom o open and i get in then the math teacher arrives and gives us the classes then we change the hours and we enter ethics and values classes and the teacher review the task and leave work while i do listen to music then we change and go to workshop and the teacher reviews my homework but it is almost always that i do not,then i go to recess and i spend with my girlfriend yasmin eat together and when it ends in recess i go to mi next class that is chemical,that there is nothing and sometimes it is like that after i go to computer that at times the teacher leaves us jobs and i have to do them and then i play methodology with the teacher victor who gives us talks and the time of departure comes i go out and i wait for my girlfriend yasmin paa that we to together, we wait the bus and i leave her home after i get to the stop of the route and i go, i come to house i change clothes and i help my mother to her work and then we eat in family, then i do my homework i finish doing it and i feed my pitbull rocki dog then they give wings 8: 20 and i play for a while with my computer, they give at 9:00 i talk to my girlfriend and then after we stop talking to sleep and accidentally lie in my bed at 11: 45 pm to sleep

Juan felipe ortega

Mensaje por Emanuel López Merino Miér Nov 07, 2018 1:29 pm

I GET UP at Siv am after I have a bath , dress and I halved breakfast , I leave my house , to go to school I talk the bus and then I get aunt of the bas and I talk the bus to school and go to school , and my classes stat , end the first hours able classes the final classes and I go with my friends to eat pizza , then , go on with my family to eat, we eat and then hinderers I chalk, my Anitra and ai do my for the next day and from time to time after prater any sport after I vet urn to my house I have a dimmer with my family after I talk a bath and finally go to sleep. I GET UP at Siv am after I have a bath , dress and I halved breakfast , I leave my house , to go to school I talk the bus and then I get aunt of the bas and I talk the bus to school and go to school , and my classes stat , end the first hours able classes the final classes and I go with my friends to eat pizza , then , go on with my family to eat, we eat and then hinderers I chalk, my Anitra and ai do my for the next day and from time to time after prater any sport after I vet urn to my house I have a dimmer with my family after I talk a bath and finally go to sleep.

my name emanuel lopez merino

Emanuel López Merino

Primero A Foro de ingles: Actividades diarias - Página 2 Empty feddback

Mensaje por Emanuel López Merino Miér Nov 07, 2018 1:31 pm

Juan felipe ortega escribió:My daily routine juan felipe i wake up at 6:30 am i go to the bathroom i whast my teeth i comb my hair and then i go to breakfast i leave my house at 6:45 am i take the bus ar 6: 55 to get to the 7:10 to school i come to school and wait for the classroom o open and i get in then the math teacher arrives and gives us the classes then we change the hours and we enter ethics and values classes and the teacher review the task and leave work while i do listen to music then we change and go to workshop and the teacher reviews my homework but it is almost always that i do not,then i go to recess and i spend with my girlfriend yasmin eat together and when it ends in recess i go to mi next class that is chemical,that there is nothing and sometimes it is like that after i go to computer that at times the teacher leaves us jobs and i have to do them and then i play methodology with the teacher victor who gives us talks and the time of departure comes i go out and i wait for my girlfriend yasmin paa that we to together, we wait the bus and i leave her home after i get to the stop of the route and i go, i come to house i change clothes and i help my mother to  her work and then we eat in family, then i do my homework i finish doing it and i feed my pitbull rocki dog then they give wings 8: 20 and i play for a while with my computer, they give at 9:00 i talk to my girlfriend and then after we stop talking to sleep and accidentally lie in my bed at 11: 45  pm to sleep

feedback

your lifestyle is very interesting because you do different everyday things and do different things with friends and family

Emanuel López Merino

Mensaje por Ximena Contreras Herrera Miér Nov 07, 2018 3:10 pm

what father is your day

Ximena Contreras Herrera

Mensaje por Ximena Contreras Herrera Miér Nov 07, 2018 3:10 pm

Every day I get up at six in the morning to go to school and enter early, when it is 6:45 in the morning I get on the combi that takes me to the center and then at 7:10 I get on another combi to get to school.
When I enter the first hour of classes and then at the third hour when it is ten o'clock I go to recess and as with my partner liz to eat, when the recess ends I enter the next class hour.
later I leave school at one in the afternoon, except on Friday I leave early, on Monday I go to philosophy classes and on Tuesdays to young entrepreneurs, the Saturday go to music classes, where I play the piano at 8:00 in the morning and at 10:30 am I go to guitar lessons, then I wait for my mom to leave her job and then we go home.
When I get home, my grandmother gives us food.
When 5:00 o'clock arrives in the afternoon I start to haser my homework. When I finish I watch TV, when 10:00 am is my favorite part of the day because I'm going to sleep so that the next day I'll go to school.
And it also helps me to think, that I would like to, even if only one day, go down to the superfisie of the maro, go to the spasio and see how the earth looks from above

Ximena Contreras Herrera

Primero A Foro de ingles: Actividades diarias - Página 2 Empty Primero A Foro de ingles: Actividades diarias

Mensaje por Areli Flores Martinez Miér Nov 07, 2018 3:59 pm

MY  DAILY ROUTINE

ARELI FLORES
I get up Monday to FridaY AT 6:00 ei em I usually go school at 6:40 i eave my hause to go to the bus stopo and takje the 7:00 ei em to chool 7:254 ei em  day I leave at 1:pi ep trom school sol arrive dowton and I take ai a at 1:30 and I almonst alwhays Iwait  my broter we arribe ud u  au house abut 2.40 They wue dressed with othert clothje and wue alwhays have lunch whit mus parents after that wue usually my family the I sometines what T.V and I play whithg my phone I go to bed about 9.30 pm

Areli Flores Martinez

Mensaje por ruby baires Miér Nov 07, 2018 4:43 pm

My daily routine
Every day i wake up at six o,clock and get up at six
Fifteen in the morning i puto n my uniform and i comb my
Hair at six twenty-five i wash my teeth and put on my shoes or
Tennis six forty i take my combi to go to Tlacotepec and from there
I take another combi to go to school my school starts at seven thrty and
One or one fifty at two in the afternon i take another combi to go back to the
Center i arrive at two o,clock and half i wait ten minutes in everything that arrives
My combi arrrived at my house at three thrty at four am eathing whit my mom at
Four thirty i feed my dogs at five at o,clock i start doing my homework because
The teachers leave me a lot and
I finish at nine o,clock or nine and a half at ten o,clock at nigth i take a bath and go to
Sleep and that is my daily routine
What is your favorite part of the day? My favorite day is when I finish high school and I graduated
What would be your dream day? my day of dreams would be when I graduated from the veterinary university and put my office

ruby baires

Primero A Foro de ingles: Actividades diarias - Página 2 Empty feddback

Mensaje por ruby baires Miér Nov 07, 2018 4:46 pm

Areli Flores Martinez escribió:MY  DAILY ROUTINE

ARELI FLORES
I get up Monday to FridaY AT 6:00 ei em I usually go school at 6:40 i eave my hause to go to the bus stopo and takje the 7:00 ei em to chool 7:254 ei em  day I leave at 1:pi ep trom school sol arrive dowton and I take ai a at 1:30 and I almonst alwhays Iwait  my broter we arribe ud u  au house abut 2.40 They wue dressed with othert clothje and wue alwhays have lunch whit mus parents after that wue usually my family the I sometines what T.V and I play whithg my phone I go to bed about 9.30 pm

fedback

I think your routine is very simple which you do not do many activities which will help you improve your lifestyle

ruby baires

Mensaje por Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 2 de 3. Precedente  1, 2, 3  Siguiente