Redes sociales
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

Primero B Foro de ingles: Actividades diarias

+31
Flores González arturo
pilar rojas garcia
Luis Angel salvador
Maricela perez
Yesenia Martinez Roman
Eduardo Gael Trujillo
jonathan lopez
Aldo Reyes Benitez
Ivan galicrod
Jhoana magdalena ruiz
Carlos Isaac
Lili Martínez
Alondra Baltazar Perez
Erika Montero Martínez
Manuel Lopez Roman_AH
Sahayary Vazquez Beristai
DULCE DANIELA OREA ROJAS
Fabiola Martines Sanchez
monserratreyes24
Abigail Cortés
David Juarez Lopez
Sebastian Montero
Karla Lezama
Davidisvancruzcruz
BRENDA ITZEL ROJAS PEREZ
Magaly Martinez Gil
Diana_Velasco_Lopez
Ana Luisa
Verónica Perez Cordero
adrianalaureanojoaquin
Admin
35 participantes

Página 2 de 3. Precedente  1, 2, 3  Siguiente

Primero B Foro de ingles: Actividades diarias - Página 2 Empty Re: Primero B Foro de ingles: Actividades diarias

Mensaje por Sahayary Vazquez Beristai Lun Nov 05, 2018 7:40 pm

My daily routine stars at 6:25 o'colck, i wake get up to ready. I'm ready 6:40, I go out when you pass the taxi and to the 7:10 am in Tlacotepec. My class start 7:30am. I go out to breakfast at 10:00 am. Just give me 30 minutes. Then he entered my next class. Almost every day i go out early.
Days Tuesday and Thursday i'm going to voly training. I take a combi to the bus stop, and when i arrive at my house eat, then i do my homework at, the afternoon. In the afternoons i read a book or see the wash tv. I go to bathe and finally i sleep at 11:40pm.

What is your favorite parte of the day?
My parte favorit of the day is a finally. Sleep.

What woul be you dream day?
Study for photographer.

Primero B Foro de ingles: Actividades diarias - Página 2 Empty Re: Primero B Foro de ingles: Actividades diarias

Mensaje por Sahayary Vazquez Beristai Lun Nov 05, 2018 7:55 pm

Hello David Juarez!
Fantastic day! ☺️
It sounds tired. I would like to have a day as active as yours.
I like the idea of making your parents happy, since they are the ones who care most about us to be happy.

Mensaje por Manuel Lopez Roman_AH Lun Nov 05, 2018 8:16 pm

MY DAILY ROUTINE
My day starts at 6:30 in the morning, I wake up and get dressed to go to school, breakfast with my family, I prepare my backpack, I comb my hair and brush my teeth.
I leave my house at 7:00 am and go to the bus stop where I arrive at 7:15 in the morning, I usually arrive at school at 7:25 in the morning. When I arrive at school, I greet my friends and classmates, at 7:30 in the morning they start my classes.
I go to recess at 10:00 in the morning, I go and buy a natural water because I do not like school food. After this I talk to my friends and we talk about what we did in the afternoon of the previous day. At 10:30 in the morning we return to class.
I always arrive at my house between 1:00 and 2: in the afternoon, when I arrive, I do the cleaning of my room and then I helped my mother prepare the food, at three thirty, My mom calls us to eat my brothers and me
At four o'clock I start to do my homework. After that I went to YouTube to watch videos of my favorite youtuber (trolencio 911). After this my mother, my brothers and I waited for my father to return from work to be able to dine all together, after this I take a shower and
I lie in my bed, but before I take my online hakeo classes after this I see my social networks and I go to sleep usually between 10:30 pm

My community is dedicated to sowing and cattle, in addition to always celebrating the day of the Holy Cross tlacotepec in May and a fair in July to venerate the Lord of Calvary.

What is your favorite part of the day?
When we have dinner together as a family

What would be the day of your dreams?
One of my biggest dreams is to become part of anonymous as well as being able to participate and win in the hackeo contest organized by the nasa so we can work on it

Manuel Lopez Roman_AH

Mensaje por Manuel Lopez Roman_AH Lun Nov 05, 2018 8:36 pm

Hello, Ana Luisa.
I would also like to visit a country of preference DubaI.Ademas also be a great youtuber

Manuel Lopez Roman_AH

Mensaje por jonathan lopez Lun Nov 05, 2018 10:05 pm

hello i present my rutine

from monday to friday i get up at 5:00 a.m to bathe i have break
forst milck with bread at 6:30 a.m i lening my house to take combi and
go to tepanco therre i wait 15 minutes to pasing
another bus to tlacopec and i take another combi that take
me to the school COBAEP campus 30.

I stoy to school from 7:30 a.m to 2:00 p.m hen i back all drinks
to get to my house i put off school uniform and dress with
another eleths i have with my family .

I my community you can see that most of its inhabitans are
peasant so they kave land for sowing you may apreciate that
there are fais dances and parades as well as go to mass of sundays .

The weekensd helped my mom with negotiated that we try
and go to sell home by house .On sundays we go to the temple
san marcos the light of the world pf 10:00 and 12.00 after arriver
to house as with all my family i do the task that i lack and then .i sleep
and the next week is another story

what is you favorite past of the day?
the bast part of the day is the evening when i can
share time with my family

what would be you dream day?
i would to be an astronant for the day i'd lave to wakc
se one spack ship

jonathan lopez

Mensaje por Erika Montero Martínez Lun Nov 05, 2018 11:13 pm

Hello, Jonathan
Nice night.
Your rutine is very interesting to me.
It also makes me very interesting that you want to be an astronaut.

Erika Montero Martínez

Primero B Foro de ingles: Actividades diarias - Página 2 Empty My daily rutine

Mensaje por Alondra Baltazar Perez Lun Nov 05, 2018 11:32 pm

My daily rutine
I wake up at 5:30 in the morning i get and bath I get redy for school after i prepar my breakfast I take the transport it leaves me in the center i from tlacotepec , i take another transport that takes me at school arrivar at 7:15 in the morning i see my skedul to get my things and so on the first 3 hours after i go to ricess and ritorn to the classroom i continu the classes i reid a time or i go to my house whe i arrive at my hous i do the cleaning after i goto my cousins house we go out to the park and sometimes i watch the televisión afther i do things and i goto bed about 11:30 at night.
In my commiunity most peopol ar dedicated to the fild and rise animals harvest mueleshwon zacateshwon have animals fattenings and in that invest in most of his day.
What would be you dream day?
Know for the first time twenty on palost on May 3, 2019
Whe i go to sleep.
Alondra Baltazar Perez 1B xd

Alondra Baltazar Perez

Mensaje por Yesenia Martinez Roman Lun Nov 05, 2018 11:51 pm

I wake yo six thyly in the morning to take the bus to go to chool i take te bus at the bus at the éxit of my Hause six cincuesta alrrive at the Center Seven fifteen un the morning and I take agein the chaelge of the Center for school Seven With days and eight minutes I arrive Seven twenty five Seven thirty un the morning muy first class each class lasts cincuesta minutes and muy break Is ten un the morning and igo back to school eleven un the morning not every day Igo aut ay dime Time Is usually arrive honor Three in the afternon only tuesday and thursday four in the afternon arriving hame I chance as With muy mother arrives from the university five thirty in the afternon we help my mother With the houselvork at elght ay night I check IF I hace Homework and i hey to be Hernández I bathe atte nine atte ninght and I fallo asleep atte ten hnirty atte ninght not every day weekends I visit muy grandfather ir go aut With muy friendo to playa basketball or to taik these day every monday wednesday and friday six un the afternon and been rehearsing for my party in my cuminity mostrar people are dedicated to work un the field

What Is tour favorite parte of the day
My favorite parte Is when my brother orrives because we playa or talk and Also when
rehearsing for the party

What would be you dreom day
What i would like Is dime day yo get ti graduate from psychology

Yesenia Martinez Roman

Mensaje por Erika Montero Martínez Lun Nov 05, 2018 11:53 pm

MY DAILY ROUTINE
My daily routine is to wake up at 6:00 a. m. I make my bed, put on my uniform, comb my hair, then I go outside my house to wait for the bus and leave for tlacotepec, I get off the bus where the combis base is, from there I get on a combi to get to school, I enter my first class of the day and at 10:00 a. m. the recess begins for lunch that ends at 10:30 a. m. Usually my classes end at 12 p. m. Then I arrive home at 1:30 p.m. Then as, I do my homework, do my homework and watch a bit of television and usually fall asleep around 10:30 p. m.
THE ROUTINE OF MY COMUO
What people in my community usually work in greenhouses, farms and in the country side

-What is your favorite part of the day?
My part favorite is when visited to my grandmother.

-What would be you dream day?
I would like to be a veterinarian.

Erika Montero Martínez

Mensaje por Lili Martínez Mar Nov 06, 2018 12:03 am

Hello Alondra im glad You get UP eary to schoolearly You favorite te part Is to sleep like me

Última edición por Lili Martínez el Mar Nov 06, 2018 11:05 am, editado 1 vez

Lili Martínez

Primero B Foro de ingles: Actividades diarias - Página 2 Empty My rutine

Mensaje por Lili Martínez Mar Nov 06, 2018 12:21 am

I wake up at 6:00am o clok i always look un the mirror and sag positive things after i diess and i comb my hair.
Then i make a smmo thie and go to the bus stop at 06:45 am and arrive at the stop at 06:50 am i arrive at school archivo 7:25 and i go to my and as with my friends.
Leter he entered my classes and whe he finishes i go go my office mud i arrange things like after tasks after tak bather.
What i like about my days Is thot danced singing and i feeling good with my self i would like to have a dog and great accountant.
In my town crafts are mad as capote dummies dusters and there Is a lot of trade
What i like about my days?
Is that i dansed singing and laughed a lot
What would be You Drean day?
My Drean Is to have a dog and be a great accountant

Lili Martínez

Primero B Foro de ingles: Actividades diarias - Página 2 Empty My rutine

Mensaje por Lili Martínez Mar Nov 06, 2018 12:21 am

I wake up at 6:00am o clok i always look un the mirror and sag positive things after i diess and i comb my hair.
Then i make a smmo thie and go to the bus stop at 06:45 am and arrive at the stop at 06:50 am i arrive at school archivo 7:25 and i go to my and as with my friends.
Leter he entered my classes and whe he finishes i go go my office mud i arrange things like after tasks after tak bather.
What i like about my days Is thot danced singing and i feeling good with my self i would like to have a dog and great accountant.
In my town crafts are mad as capote dummies dusters and there Is a lot of trade
What i like about my days?
Is that i dansed singing and laughed a lot
What would be You Drean day?
My Drean Is to have a dog and be a great accountant

Lili Martínez

Primero B Foro de ingles: Actividades diarias - Página 2 Empty MY RUTINE

Mensaje por Carlos Isaac Mar Nov 06, 2018 12:39 am

From monday get up at 6:00 a.m after I take bathe and I have break fast at 6:40 I leave of my house to take bus to tlacotepec an take another combi that taker me to the school.
I school from 7:30 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. I come back my house I put off school uniform I have lunch whit my mom.
In my community you can see that most of its inhabitants are peasant so they have for sowing.You may appreciate beautiful landscapes.
the weekends I'm going to play soccer in different places and helpe my grandma.
on sundays I work with my grandpa then I take the bus to go to my house after arriving dinner and I fall asleep,  and that's what I do every week.
what is your favorite part of the day?
the afternoon since I can go to play soccer with my friends
I would like to become a mathematical physicist and discover a formula or law Smile

Carlos Isaac

Mensaje por Carlos Isaac Mar Nov 06, 2018 12:46 am

hello lili is wonderful that every day is very positive and cheerful
also your routine I liked

Carlos Isaac

Mensaje por Jhoana magdalena ruiz Mar Nov 06, 2018 9:03 am

well I liked the daily routine of conchita because it is very close to your family on weekends and I like that a lot since I am not very serrano to my family, bye thanks so much

Jhoana magdalena ruiz

Mensaje por Jhoana magdalena ruiz Mar Nov 06, 2018 9:04 am

well I liked the daily routine of conchita because it is very close to your family on weekends and I like that a lot since I am not very serrano to my family Thank so much

Jhoana magdalena ruiz

Mensaje por Ivan galicrod Mar Nov 06, 2018 3:54 pm

Hello friend Diana Velasco Lopez
your routine seems very interesting and organized I love that everything has a specific schedule Very Happy

Ivan galicrod

Primero B Foro de ingles: Actividades diarias - Página 2 Empty MY DAYLI ROUTINE

Mensaje por Karla Lezama Mar Nov 06, 2018 4:38 pm

Hi! Good Afternoon .Very Happy

My dayli routine . i almost always wake up at six  o clock. i dress, i comb my hair and go to the kitchen to have breakfast with my family. i leave my house at seven in the morning and i take the bus , i arrive at school at half past seven in the morning and i start mi classes at . then i go to the recess and i have a cake with a juice aftervthat with my classmates . I conclude about one in the afternoon, i live the school and i take the bus to the center there , i go to my house , i arrive at my house at one and half , i change and i eat with my family later i do my homework later , my friend the park walk and talk after tha , i returnto my house, i talk and i sit down to have dinner with, my family later i take a bathe and i go to sleep about eleven of the night.
my favorite part of the day is i soetwe go with my freinds and my family, my dream would be to be able to travel to different places in the world with my family, the activities that take place in my community is people are engaged mainly in the farms in the greenhouses in the public transport and in the different shops.

Mi favorite part of the day is when i go aut with my friends and my family.

What would be you dream day?
My dream would be to be able to travel to diferent places in the world with my family.

Karla Lezama

Mensaje por Aldo Reyes Benitez Mar Nov 06, 2018 5:35 pm

My daily routine, Aldo Reyes Benitez.
My routine starts at 6 o'clock in the morning. First of all, I get up after I wash my face and then put on the proper uniform. After breakfast, what my mother does will make me leave my house at 7:00 am. I walk three blocks to take a combi and take me to school I take all my classes I take all the classes that I play in the day after school I arrive at my house. I change my clothes, later like what my mother prepared me to eat, after that I fix my room. I get to do my homework at 4:30 p.m. to finish early after all that my mom sends me to collect what people owe her. later I go to the gipnacio and I'm two hours I leave at 9:30 p.m. to arrive at my house at 10:00 p.m. when I get there I do the rest of the task that needs to finish and finished all that I go to bathe , I go to sleep at 11:45 p.m that's it...
When I meet all my goals

what is your favorite part of the day?

when I'm with my family and in with my friends. Cool Smile

Aldo Reyes Benitez

Primero B Foro de ingles: Actividades diarias - Página 2 Empty Good afternoon, mate I think your routine is very good, it surprises me how early you get up, like the best thing about your day is being with your family.

Mensaje por Aldo Reyes Benitez Mar Nov 06, 2018 5:43 pm

jonathan lopez escribió:hello i present my rutine

from monday to friday i get up at 5:00 a.m to bathe i have break
forst milck with bread at 6:30 a.m i lening my house to take combi and
go to tepanco therre i wait 15 minutes to pasing
another bus to tlacopec and i take another combi that take
me to the school COBAEP campus 30.

I stoy to school from 7:30 a.m to 2:00 p.m hen i back all drinks
to get to my house i put off school uniform and dress with
another eleths i have with my family .

I my community you can see that most of its inhabitans are
peasant so they kave land for sowing you may apreciate that
there are fais dances and parades as well as go to mass of sundays .

The weekensd helped my mom with negotiated that we try
and go to sell home by house .On sundays we go to the temple
san marcos the light of the world pf 10:00 and 12.00 after arriver
to house as with all my family i do the task that i lack and then .i sleep
and the next week is another story

what is you favorite past of the day?
the bast part of the day is the evening when i can
share time with my family

i would to be an astronant for the day i'd lave to wakc
se one spack ship

Aldo Reyes Benitez

Mensaje por jonathan lopez Mar Nov 06, 2018 6:19 pm

hello Dulce Daniela Orea Rojas

nice afternoon your routine stops me very interesting and a little short but it is very buna the way you organize your schedules to have a better control over your routine eo would be all nice late see you at school

jonathan lopez

Mensaje por Sebastian Montero Mar Nov 06, 2018 6:23 pm

Hi david Juárez LopezI like your routine because you play xbox just like me and because you live almost like in my community and because you like to play soccer I would like to have your same routine.

Sebastian Montero

Mensaje por Eduardo Gael Trujillo Mar Nov 06, 2018 6:25 pm

Hi!!! My daily routine. Very Happy
everything starts from when I get up at 5:30 in the morning, then I get to take a bath I go out, I wake up, I wake up to my sister, breakfast, I read and I wait for the 7 o'clock, after 7 my father She takes my sister and me to school, of course, first we leave her and then she will leave me, and at school there is an interesting place to start since I have classes that interest me and others not so much, already in the recess, how and coexist with my classmates, and once the recess was over he passed to me following classes, since my day at school has ended he took the combi and I return to my grandmother's house, like, I play approximately 1 hour and then I did my jobs and activities, then I wait until 7:30 for my father to come for my sister and for me and take us to my house already in my house and between 8:30 and 9 am I fall asleep ...

Eduardo Gael Trujillo

Primero B Foro de ingles: Actividades diarias - Página 2 Empty Actividades diarias

Mensaje por Sebastian Montero Mar Nov 06, 2018 6:34 pm

Hi David Juárez López I like your routine because you play xbox just like me and because you live almost like in my community and because you like to play soccer I would like to have your same routine

Sebastian Montero

Mensaje por Eduardo Gael Trujillo Mar Nov 06, 2018 6:43 pm

Hi Sahayary Vazquez your day is always interesting xd

Eduardo Gael Trujillo

Mensaje por Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 2 de 3. Precedente  1, 2, 3  Siguiente