Redes sociales
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

MY DARLY ROUTINE

MY DARLY ROUTINE Empty MY DARLY ROUTINE

Mensaje por Rodriguez Sosa Laura Sáb Nov 03, 2018 5:19 pm

My routine starts at twenty past six a.m when my alarm goes off, I get out of bed, I manage to get out (I dress, I comb my hair, I brush my teeth and I put what I need for school in the backpack and breakfast. ... I leave my house to take public transport at 7:00 am and it takes half an hour to get to school, so I arrive at 7:30 am, the same hour that my class schedule starts at 50 minutes each Once, at the end of that school schedule, I stay at school for 1 hour with my friends or advance my homework.
After I moved back to my home on public transport, I arrived at my home at approximately 3:00 p.m., later I got food with my family, I did some work, and I started doing homework in my bedroom the rest of the afternoon, I usually take I had a shower at 9:00 p.m., and continued with the task until I finished it, I do not have a fixed time, it depends on the task assigned to me, and I finally sleep.

Rodriguez Sosa Laura