Redes sociales
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

MY DARLY ROUTINE: VERONICA PEREZ CORDERO

MY DARLY ROUTINE: VERONICA PEREZ CORDERO Empty MY DARLY ROUTINE: VERONICA PEREZ CORDERO

Mensaje por Verónica Perez Cordero Sáb Nov 03, 2018 4:43 pm

Everyday I wake up at 6 o'clock and I get up 6:30am, when my neighbor goes for the mill and my mom take a shower same as me my dad at that time he sleeps, 7:00am I brush my teeth and I dressed from school, I come to school at 7:25am. I enter my classes and the school I play with my friends or I talk with my best friend Luisa, when I leave school I go to my house and my neighbors are in the field or the workes of the construction company that is near to my house, after that I have lunch.
The Tuesday and Thursday I go practice Karate and I leave at 5:00 o'clock and I make my homework at that time because at 6:30pm I practice Dance and I leave at 8:00 o'clock and I take back my homework, I dinner with my mom, I take a shower, I brush my teeth and I go to the bed, only these days I make these routine.
The Sundays I go out all day with my family.
Returning to others days; I eat with my moom and my aunt, I dressed formal clothes, I make my homework, sometimes I watch tv in the night.
In the night my mom ask me if I like eat and sometimes I say yes, after that I brush my teeth, I prepare my schoolbag and I go to my bed.
When I don't have more homework in the afternoon I go out with my friends our play with my dog.
In my community, they are engaged in the field and young boys work in the construction company, they also make crafts and speak a lenguege.

What is your favorite part of the day?
* The best part of the day is when I eat with my mom and my aunt.
In the case of the sundays, my favorite part is when I go out with my family

What would be your dream day?
*I would to be an owner of a beach and playing with my family and friends there.

Verónica Perez Cordero