Redes sociales
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

my routine

my routine Empty my routine

Mensaje por PATRICIA SANCHEZ VALENCIA Vie Nov 02, 2018 5:50 pm

MY ROUTINE
My daily routine stars at 6:30 usually wake up all the week. I get up to the bathroom I dressed then I brush my teeth, not often breakfast.
My mother wake up at 7 o´clock, she combs my sister for go to the school. Then my mother work my brother also works.
Usually take bus at 7:10, at 7:30 star my class, at 10 o’clock I eat and talk with my friends also play. At 1 o’clock leave my class and Tuesday and Thursday leave the school practice karate.
On Monday, Wednesday and Friday I leave of the school take bus direct on my house. I usually eat only, at 2:30 come to my house my sister the school and eat alone.
I always made task of the home, always listen to music white task of the home, I almost always I suffered and specially Facebook  and whatSapp.
On Friday I play with my friends in the park. Then my mother comes to works at 7 o’clock and my brother leaves at his hob at 7:30.
My family and I usually dinner at 8 o’clock  I always  do my homeworker  in the after.
Finally I brush teeth, I usually take a shower at night, then go to the bed about 11 pm. My moment favorite of the day is when I go to sleep
In my community usually wake up early for work, in case of the students wake up for to go the school.My dream is see a concert of music of the group imagine dragons. :

PATRICIA SANCHEZ VALENCIA