Redes sociales
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

Primero B:my daily routine (Alan Jose Luna Maldonado)

Primero B:my daily routine (Alan Jose Luna Maldonado) Empty Primero B:my daily routine (Alan Jose Luna Maldonado)

Mensaje por Alan José Luna Maldonado Mar Nov 06, 2018 3:37 pm

Every day I get up at 6:30 a.m to go to school, at 6:50 a.m. I am waiting for the bus to go to high school.all the days I enter at 7:30 a.m to start the classes. I have two shifts in the baccalaureate one is from 7:30 a.m. to 10:00 a.m and another that is from 10:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. all the recesses I spend with my classmates Eduardo Gael and Carlos isaac. when I leave high school I go to the bus stop that is in the center and I go back to my house. When I get home, I start doing homework and play a bit on my computer. When my sister arrives, we go to dinner just the two of them and my mother.
When I arrived at 5:30 p.m, I prepared to work with my father in a construction that only he and I do and sometimes grandpa helps us.At the end of the night I can use my computer for half an hour before going to sleep.

That is my routine

Alan José Luna Maldonado