Redes sociales
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

My Daily Rutine

3 participantes

My Daily Rutine  Empty My Daily Rutine

Mensaje por Maria Guadalupe Ixtlahuac Lun Nov 05, 2018 6:36 pm

my daily routine starts at 6:00 a.m. After getting up I put on my school uniform, I brush my hair and then I go to breakfast cereal with milk, later I brush my teeth. Then, I walk 5 minutes from my house to a park and I take a taxi to go to school. I always arrive 7:20 am because 7:30 am they close the front door. my classes start at 7:30 am, from 10:00 am to 10:30 am we have a short break. At the end of the recess I enter classes again and leave at 1:00 pm, except on Fridays I leave 11:20 am. at the end of the classes I wait for a combi out of school to return home, I arrive home at 2:30 p.m. some days because I stay an extra hour to read but when I do not I arrive at 1:30 p.m. and on fridays 11:50 p.m. . When I get home I change my uniform and immediately I sit down to eat, it depends on what my mom prepares what I eat. At 4:00 p.m. I start to do my homework at school, at 8:30 p.m. I go to dinner and finishing dinner I get to bathe, when I finish I brush my teeth. After that I keep my tools that correspond to me the other day and finally I go to sleep.

Maria Guadalupe Ixtlahuac

My Daily Rutine  Empty hello, like your partner I also get up at 6:00 am to get to school and when I get home I change my uniform and as with my family and then I do the homework

Mensaje por Flor Elizabeth Hernandez Lun Nov 05, 2018 6:41 pm

Maria Guadalupe Ixtlahuac escribió:my daily routine starts at 6:00 a.m. After getting up I put on my school uniform, I brush my hair and then I go to breakfast cereal with milk, later I brush my teeth. Then, I walk 5 minutes from my house to a park and I take a taxi to go to school. I always arrive 7:20 am because 7:30 am they close the front door. my classes start at 7:30 am, from 10:00 am to 10:30 am we have a short break. At the end of the recess I enter classes again and leave at 1:00 pm, except on Fridays I leave 11:20 am. at the end of the classes I wait for a combi out of school to return home, I arrive home at 2:30 p.m. some days because I stay an extra hour to read but when I do not I arrive at 1:30 p.m. and on fridays 11:50 p.m. . When I get home I change my uniform and immediately I sit down to eat, it depends on what my mom prepares what I eat. At 4:00 p.m. I start to do my homework at school, at 8:30 p.m. I go to dinner and finishing dinner I get to bathe, when I finish I brush my teeth. After that I keep my tools that correspond to me the other day and finally I go to sleep.

Flor Elizabeth Hernandez

My Daily Rutine  Empty daily routine

Mensaje por Alexandermartinezreyes Lun Nov 05, 2018 7:04 pm

My routine begins when I get up to go to school and take the bus to get to Tlacotepec and from there I take another bus to get to Cobaep and start my school at seven thirty and ends at 1 regularly only on Fridays I leave at eleven twenty later I arrive at my house between 3 and 4 in the afternoon, my homework is from 5 to 7 in the afternoon and the time that I have left helps my parents or I go to see my friends the weekend days Saturdays I help my parents from 7 in the morning to one in the afternoon the remaining time they let me out with my friends my arrival time is wings 9 at night on Sundays I start by getting up at 7 in the morning I help my parents and from 6 o'clock in the afternoon they let me go out to do homework and things to do every day my sleeping time is wings 10 at night

Alexandermartinezreyes

My Daily Rutine  Empty Re: My Daily Rutine

Mensaje por Alexandermartinezreyes Lun Nov 05, 2018 7:07 pm

What do you like most of the day?
I like more to go out with my friends

What do you not like about the day?
What I do not like about the day is doing homework

Alexandermartinezreyes

My Daily Rutine  Empty Re: My Daily Rutine

Mensaje por Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado