Redes sociales
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

My dearly routine (Flor Elizabeth )

My dearly routine (Flor Elizabeth ) Empty My dearly routine (Flor Elizabeth )

Mensaje por Flor Elizabeth Hernandez Sáb Nov 03, 2018 4:49 pm

My dearly routine ( Flor Elizabeth Hernández)
I get up from Monday to Friday at 6:00 am to go to school , at 6:40am I leave my house to go to the bus stop and take the at 7:00 am bus 7:10 to get to school 7:25am
Every day leave at 1:00pm from school so I downtown to take my bus at 1:30pm and I have usually to wait for my brother from high school who leaves at 2 :00pm and from there we go together to my house that we are arriving a it about 2:40pm . when we arrive at my house we dressed our uniform and we always down to eat with my parents , afterwards we usually to the chore or some pending that we have at home and in the afternoon we had dinner and already at night we almost always watch a little tv. Or play with the cellphone.
On Tuesdays and Thursday I stay at my school , which is soccer and leave at 3 o clock in the afternoon at 3 :30 pm I usually and arrive at my house at about 4:30 to eat alone and after t do my homework and that I have at home. On weekend we sometimes go for a walk to some place with my family or we are going to visit sum family on Friday afternoons , I take the opportunity to do my homework and have a free weekend but almost never do that .
what is your favorite part of the day ?
when I'm in recess with my friends ... and when I go back home with my brother
what would be you dream day ?
the day when you can travel to everyone in a matter of minutes without worry Razz

Flor Elizabeth Hernandez