Redes sociales
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

Primero B Foro de ingles: Actividades diarias

+31
Flores González arturo
pilar rojas garcia
Luis Angel salvador
Maricela perez
Yesenia Martinez Roman
Eduardo Gael Trujillo
jonathan lopez
Aldo Reyes Benitez
Ivan galicrod
Jhoana magdalena ruiz
Carlos Isaac
Lili Martínez
Alondra Baltazar Perez
Erika Montero Martínez
Manuel Lopez Roman_AH
Sahayary Vazquez Beristai
DULCE DANIELA OREA ROJAS
Fabiola Martines Sanchez
monserratreyes24
Abigail Cortés
David Juarez Lopez
Sebastian Montero
Karla Lezama
Davidisvancruzcruz
BRENDA ITZEL ROJAS PEREZ
Magaly Martinez Gil
Diana_Velasco_Lopez
Ana Luisa
Verónica Perez Cordero
adrianalaureanojoaquin
Admin
35 participantes

Página 3 de 3. Precedente  1, 2, 3

Primero B Foro de ingles: Actividades diarias - Página 3 Empty Re: Primero B Foro de ingles: Actividades diarias

Mensaje por Yesenia Martinez Roman Mar Nov 06, 2018 6:45 pm

Hello Manuel López Román
I like tour routine ir seems to be very
Interesting and good at what you entertain

beautiful night

Yesenia Martinez Roman

Primero B Foro de ingles: Actividades diarias - Página 3 Empty My daily routine

Mensaje por Maricela perez Mar Nov 06, 2018 6:48 pm

My daily start at 6:00 o clock when my alarm goes of and I get up
My mom sometimes wakes me up at 6:30 o clock usually my mother sometimes prepares my breackfast I dress so that at 6:30 a.m. breackfast and later I take my transport at 7:10 a.m. I always dressed and I have breackfast with my mother I usually take my bus at I usually arrive at school 7:25 a.m. to start my 7:30 a.m. classes at 7:30 a.m. si that at 10:00 a.m. to start.I go to the recess from 10:00 to 10:30 a.m. always.
(Already given) at 10:30 a.m. l always Enter my classrom I usually leave at one o clock in the afternoon I have my school later sometive to do my reading hours or go to my ( para-school).
I sometimes finish about 3:30 p.m. I go to my house and I arrive about 4:00 p.m. I arrive at my house at four o clock in the afternoon I eat witch my family after I always to my family and help with the activities of the house.
In the evening about 7:00 p.m. I have take a shower then I usually watch T.V. aud then I do my homework I usually sleep about 11:00 o clock

Maricela perez

Primero B Foro de ingles: Actividades diarias - Página 3 Empty Re: Primero B Foro de ingles: Actividades diarias

Mensaje por Aldo Reyes Benitez Mar Nov 06, 2018 8:30 pm

My daily routine, Aldo Reyes Benitez.
My routine starts at 6 o'clock in the morning. First of all, I get up after I wash my face and then put on the proper uniform. After breakfast, what my mother does will make me leave my house at 7:00 am. I walk three blocks to take a combi and take me to school I take all my classes I take all the classes that I play in the day after school I arrive at my house. I change my clothes, later like what my mother prepared me to eat, after that I fix my room. I get to do my homework at 4:30 p.m. to finish early after all that my mom sends me to collect what people owe her. later I go to the gipnacio and I'm two hours I leave at 9:30 p.m. to arrive at my house at 10:00 p.m. when I get there I do the rest of the task that needs to finish and finished all that I go to bathe , I go to sleep at 11:45 p.m. that's it.
what would be you dream day?
When I meet all my goals

what is your favorite part of the day?

when I'm with my family and in with my friends

Aldo Reyes Benitez

Mensaje por Aldo Reyes Benitez Mar Nov 06, 2018 8:31 pm

My daily routine, Aldo Reyes Benitez.
My routine starts at 6 o'clock in the morning. First of all, I get up after I wash my face and then put on the proper uniform. After breakfast, what my mother does will make me leave my house at 7:00 am. I walk three blocks to take a combi and take me to school I take all my classes I take all the classes that I play in the day after school I arrive at my house. I change my clothes, later like what my mother prepared me to eat, after that I fix my room. I get to do my homework at 4:30 p.m. to finish early after all that my mom sends me to collect what people owe her. later I go to the gipnacio and I'm two hours I leave at 9:30 p.m. to arrive at my house at 10:00 p.m. when I get there I do the rest of the task that needs to finish and finished all that I go to bathe , I go to sleep at 11:45 p.m. that's it.
what would be you dream day?
When I meet all my goals

what is your favorite part of the day?

when I'm with my family and in with my friends

Aldo Reyes Benitez

Mensaje por David Juarez Lopez Mar Nov 06, 2018 9:24 pm

Hello Sebas
I am very interested in the routine of my partner Sebastian because he brings very interesting things and apparently he has a great time with his routine

David Juarez Lopez

Mensaje por Hazel Muñoz Miér Nov 07, 2018 6:17 pm

my daily routine
I get up at 6:00 am I take a shower after I change and prepare everything to go to school _talk after I take my classes again and at the time of departure I go with my friends for a walk or to go anywhere at 3:30 pm I have to be at my house because on Tuesdays, Fridays and the ends of week I have to go to train the ranch from 5 pm to 8pm the other days regularly go my cousins to the house or my aunts of there are tasks I try to catch up with my stuff sometimes I will populate my mom and brothers Friday, Saturday and Sunday are to go out with my friends and cousins and at night I always put my things in horden and I go to sleep between 11 pm and onwards and that is my daily routine, week and of the whole month.

what is your favourite part of the dar ?
my favorite part is when I'm with my friends.

what would be you dream day ?
the day I finish a profession which is a veterinarian.

Hazel Muñoz

Primero B Foro de ingles: Actividades diarias - Página 3 Empty MY ROUTINE

Mensaje por Luis Angel salvador Miér Nov 07, 2018 6:33 pm

De Luis Angel salvador Para Luis Angel salvador, Ayer a las 8:57 pm
My day starts at 6:00 a.m. I get up, wash ny face and I put my uniform. after, I breakfast a smoothie and bread, when I finish, I brush my teeth and leave my house at 6:55 a.m. saying good bye to my mother.
I take the bus and I arrive at school at 7.10 a.m. there I meet my friends and classmates. after chatting we enter classes at 7:00 a.m.
after a laborius day I wait for the eixt at 1:10 p.m. and I take the bus back home. when I look through the cristals, Isee the people of my community that most of them are dedicated to trade, to sowing or to livestock.
when, I arrive at my house at 2:00 p.m., the food waiting for me at the table and my brothers and fathers wait for me, while we eat we talk about the goals and projects.
After eating I must feed the animals of bthe house, finishing at 6.30 p.m. after, I take a shower and clea my room.
I start with homework at 8:00 p.m. amd I finish at 10:00 p.m., then, I have dinner with my family and finally I sleep at 11:00 p.m.

whats is the favorite part of the day?
when I eat my family.
what is your most desired day?
sleep all day

Luis Angel salvador

Mensaje por Luis Angel salvador Miér Nov 07, 2018 6:42 pm

Hello Hazel I find your routine interesting for all the things you do, I also think you have a lot more fun with your friends.

Luis Angel salvador

Mensaje por pilar rojas garcia Miér Nov 07, 2018 8:09 pm

My Darly Rutine Pilar Rojas Garcia

I get up at 5:30 in the morning looking for my uniform as iron also iron the uniform of my brothers i comb breakfast is blended with chocolate and fruit sometimes not breakfast, i leave my house to take transport, usually my transport passes at 6:30 and came to the center of Tlacotepec at 6:55, then took another transport from the center of Tlacotepec to my school, thr school came at 7:10 in the morning go to shool hope to open the living room whare played me kind and in that time my teammates to enter together in class
Afther entering classes went to the break at 10:00 in the morning my friends and i are going to buy, usually my friends and i eat the same, touch the bell at 10:30 went back to classes, we left at 1:00 p.m. sometimes leave at 12:10 or 1:50 almost 2:00 p.m.
After school my friends and i take transport to Tlacotepec, arrived at Tlacotepec got off in thr park, then we are going to turn around from there everyone to his house
I came to my house at 2:00 p.m. i change, as i do my homework help my brothers also with homework and helped my mother to do work and food
After that we hope to my father for dinner together as family dining just see TV awhile or we hear music, then all we' re going to sleep, i pot usually i sleep at 11:30 an the day following is the same

◇What is your favorite part of the day?
my favorite part is when I'm with my parents and my brothers

◇What would be your dream day?
It would be a whole day with my parents and my brothers and all my family to live laughing and be happy

pilar rojas garcia

Primero B Foro de ingles: Actividades diarias - Página 3 Empty Hello Danny

Mensaje por pilar rojas garcia Miér Nov 07, 2018 8:16 pm

DULCE DANIELA OREA ROJAS escribió:My darly rutine Dulce Daniela Orea Rojas

I get 6:00 o`clock i take a bath 6:30 half past i go out to take a bath break fast i get ready i wash my house 7:00 o`clock i leave my school
7:20 my clases start 7:30 half past commonly my clsses finish a bout 1:00afternoon when go for i take to my brother to school 2:00 afternoon we go home 3:00 afternoon after start doing homework  6:30 evening i watchtv and finally i fall asleep at 9:00 evening  

Hello Danny ami it seems good to me since we do almost the same thing I liked your routine Very Happy Smile

pilar rojas garcia

Mensaje por Flores González arturo Jue Nov 08, 2018 9:04 am

My darly rutine, Luis Arturo Flores González.
my daily routine is to get up at 6:30 in the morning, go to the bathroom, wash my face and teeth, then I change to go to school and at 7:00 am I leave my house to go to school, when I arrive at the school to all my classmates and friends, then we enter classes at 10:00 we go to recess, that's where I can play with my friends 30 minutes, then we go back to class and at 1:00 we finish our classes and my friends and I leave the school. school and we take a combi that takes us to the center, from there we live 30 minutes and then everyone goes home, I arrive at my house at 2:00 am my mom waits for me to eat, we finish eating at 3:00 am then I rest for an hour and then I start to do my homework, I finish my homework at 8:00 or 9:00 at night, then I watch TV with my brothers and parents for an hour, and finally I bathe to sleep.

Flores González arturo

Mensaje por Flores González arturo Jue Nov 08, 2018 9:09 am

Erika montero
Bueno pues yo comparto con mi amiga Erika en que queremos estudiar la misma carrera de medico veterinario y pues sabe como organizar sus actividades diarias

Flores González arturo

Primero B Foro de ingles: Actividades diarias - Página 3 Empty Erika montero Martínez

Mensaje por Hazel Muñoz Jue Nov 08, 2018 9:11 am

Erika montero Martínez
Compainon glad to know that we share the same interest for a
profession.

Hazel Muñoz

Mensaje por javierjuarez2002 Jue Nov 08, 2018 2:06 pm

My daily routine starts at five thirty in the morning when I wake up to take a bath after that I change my hair and breakfast after I brush my teeth and go out to the street to wait for the public transport that leaves me in front of the school I try to leave from my house at seven to get to school early.

After finishing the classes, I arrive at my house and do the homework. Afterwards, I go to the center to play or use my skateboard as at seven or eight I come to my house to have dinner and watch TV for a while or play with my little brother.
I try to sleep before eleven for the next morning wake up early.
And that's my routine. My name is Javier Juarez Melchor.

javierjuarez2002

Mensaje por javierjuarez2002 Jue Nov 08, 2018 2:13 pm

Flores Gonzalez Arturo partner, I feel that your routine is related to mine, since we share some activities and hours and this seemed peculiar to me and caught my attention.

javierjuarez2002

Mensaje por Alma Paola Huerta Jue Nov 08, 2018 5:29 pm

My routin starsts at six fifteen em , ai a mom weik i a with a "Alma and stop" and that's jau i von ai , som ai my mothedr ei maks i a brekfast , i von my tennis a, i comb ai jeir i , brush ai teieth and I leiv ai hause at sixfourty five em I hav u ou a to the center of ai town so i can tak the comb , som ai tims myaunt ei taks i to u school but o almos not , thenI take a bus and i´min tlacotepec at aut ceven ten em I have to ei , for the bas tu get tu school and I arraive eerly because if I du not stei aut sid , my break tiaimis 10:00 em after that per ner and my boyfriend sinc we to buy we guo tu he recess ends is vdrued one gousto his classe my scke dul waite for then som taime he weits for me or I to him , later on tuesdays I plaei english with a profa conseted: Nora and in this blok we haiv sein jao a deily routin is don send our voic audio with the members ot our family nd tha´s gouod I lialk hen class . I have a best frend colle Anoarith baut she doou not stud where I stud she stud in tehuacan baut not olweis tolk, ai ofther frend ar named fabiola , and I leiving school I go with my boyfrend tak the comb , som taie we go to the park som taim taims we gou our respectiv she houses I arraive at abuut fwo fhrte pm my mom som tim is not aut but tder is my of ther family whu is
Grandmothder , cousin, sister-in-law, nepfiv and nis . In my commiunity, I olmost did not go out to the street or to the center. In my community most of the people ar dedieited to agrriculture , livestock , beekeeping , poultry and textl indostry my family is to agricultur and livestock . After I arrive at my hause as with my family and I do hpmework if is tou much may cousin helps mi r even my boyfriend helps mi if I finish douing ever thing I can sei my cell phone I olmost do not watch tvi wings 7:30 pm wi hav I am dinner tu en yoy ai soap .
On weikends , I go tu my para-school,I´m in a war band and on sondeis it´s for resting as family or watching my boyfrend
That´s my daily routine
¿what would be you dream day? I dreaim that I marey but first I hav profes snon which is veterinary medicin or pediatric

¿what's is your favorite part of the day ? be with my boyfrind and the taime of depar shre and o iso the sleiping .seie jjim plei nsockeer.

Alma Paola Huerta

Mensaje por Alma Paola Huerta Jue Nov 08, 2018 5:48 pm

Hello Diana , I think your routine is very good, why do you order it very well and have time for your family and other things your are execellent flower

Alma Paola Huerta

Primero B Foro de ingles: Actividades diarias - Página 3 Empty Actividades diarias

Mensaje por jose alfredo rodriguez Jue Nov 08, 2018 7:59 pm

hi maricela

Well, your routine seemed very good since you are in control of your activities and schedules and I really like that you spend time with your family

jose alfredo rodriguez

Primero B Foro de ingles: Actividades diarias - Página 3 Empty my daily routine

Mensaje por jose alfredo rodriguez Jue Nov 08, 2018 8:02 pm

Good evening teacher This is my daily routine I go out I wake you up 6:30 I put on my uniform I fix it and breakfast So that later I left my house to school at 7 school entrance is at 7:30 later I took three classes of 50 minutes to then go to recess for 30 minutes and 60 minutes lunch whether they are tacos or cakes and the time on the finger to play or read later take my other classes according to my schedule and then eat with my family at 2: 30 or 3:00 pm I take 2 hours of my day to do my homework. Sometimes I go to bed or play with my brothers 2 or 3 hours I watch videos of my favorite youtubers and then have dinner and take a bath to go to sleep. community or what is dedicated to the field or care of animals

What is your favorite part of the day?

my favorite part of the day is the afternoon because at that time I am with my family and people that I appreciate the most

What would be the dream of the day?

my dream would be to become someone very important and allude to my parents

jose alfredo rodriguez

Primero B Foro de ingles: Actividades diarias - Página 3 Empty Hello Brenda Itzel Rojas Perez This is cool what you do during your day and the days of the week. Your activities are interesting because they are music. and what of the community could be said that they dedicate themselves are farmers

Mensaje por Alondra Baltazar Perez Jue Nov 08, 2018 8:58 pm

BRENDA ITZEL ROJAS PEREZ escribió:Hello Very Happy
Good afternoon! Share with you my daily routine.

My daily rutin starts at 6:00 o`clock, i wak up, i put on my uniform to go to school, i eat frut or cereal with milk, i brush my teeth, i comb hair and my mom drivs  to school. I stay from monday to friday, usually from 7:30 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. in school, the first year of high school, i lik to learn new things, for exampl, from 2:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. i attend music classes, as well as saturdays from 7:30 a.m. at 10.00 p.m., aftewards attend guitar classes from 10:30 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. from monday or thursday. I like to do my homework from 4:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m., in my moments or relaxation: usually watch my favorit series or play basktball. I usually fall asleep at 10:00 p.m.

As well as in my community daily activitis are carrig out and at all hours of agriculture such as harvesting corn or beans.

What is your favorite part of the day?
I go out with my frinds.
What would be you dream day?
My dream is to be abl to fulfil all my goals and be even happier. Smile
Cool Cool

Alondra Baltazar Perez

Mensaje por Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 3 de 3. Precedente  1, 2, 3